What's with the influx of lookism fags on /fit?

You see insecure faggots from these forums obssessing about how their cheekbones aren't protruding enough or saying they are not good looking because they dont like a male model.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008RT2UVI/ref=pd_aw_sim_325_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=72VW5CRA2HZB4P5FXGED&dpPl=1&dpID=21MDUgy7MzL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*not good looking because they DONT look like a male model.

>why are insecure people on Veeky Forums

Gee I wonder...

They're feminized, thinking that if they look good enough a woman will come up to them.

I noticed that too. Veeky Forums has always been a bit insecure but this is reaching a whole new level.
People are crying over the dumbest shit like facial hair jawlines.

Fucking lookism fags man

They're correct.

I've been approached by women numerous times in public.

If that hasn't happened to you I've got some bad news for you bro...

Yes I do agree being VERY GOOD LOOking will get you treated better at life. But if your ugly as fuck, you can still maximize by WORKING WITH WHAT YOU HAVE and weightlifting to get a better body, dressing better, being more confident to approach girls and things like that. These lookism fags resort to surgery and obssess over their face instead of working with they have and maximizing it. im rambling but idk

>These lookism fags resort to surgery and obssess over their face instead of working with they have and maximizing it

Surgery IS maximising what you have.

Why are you so against surgery?

Surgery is cucked. You are tainting the genetics pool if you ever breed with someone

Same logic can be applied to lifting. If you aren't genetically gifted don't bother giving your children shit muscle-building genes.

Explain.

You could just as easily say that ugly rich guys with trophy wives are tainting the gene pool and that only atheletes and models should reproduce.

The only problem I have with the influx of lookism fags is the extreme notion that you're either a 10/10 chad who bangs all the women or an incel who will never touch a woman, disregarding the vast majority of men and women who fall between these two extremes.

Also the indirect notion that if you're not already good looking, that you should give up, is against the spirit of Veeky Forums imo. Any man, no matter how gifted or fucked should strive to be the best he can possibly be.

Nice bait mait

Lol, I was an ugly looking kid back in middle school. Older girl in 8th grade looked at me and said youre so ugly but when you will probably look better when you're older. Hnnnnnnnng

I was a 3/10 in middle school
Now an easy 7-8 after puberty + mastic gum

its just the natural expansion from the manlet meme

post pic

I get thoughts like this quite a lot it's pretty bad, even worse still is when i have fleeting moments of clarity and think "holy shit you are so gay"

>one life
>no chad jaw
>no hollow cheeks

WHY GOD HATH YOU CONDEMNED ME TO THIS LIFE OF DEPRESSION AND SORROW

So basically you have a problem with everything about them.

It's been a long day for Chad. He's woken up hungover after having a wild orgy with 4 Stacies. They've just left his house and Chad's still sitting in his underwear, thinking about which girl he's going to call over next. Although, due to his superior genetics, his hangover lasts for about 5 mins max before he's at his full physical and mental potential.

He then hears a knock on his door. He gracefully makes his way across the room, being carried by his monster, non-gymcelled quads, as his mandible remains parallel to the floor beneath him, supported by his 90 degree gonial angle.

He opens the door to find the manlet landlord staring at him with his incel bug eyes. The landlord breaks out into an instant sweat due to the severe mog he just suffered. He starts stuttering, telling Chad that he has 10 mins to leave the house, before retreating into his cave to shitpost on Veeky Forums. Chad doesn't give a fuck because of his zero inhibition.

He gets dressed and goes outside. He's feeling hungry and wants to eat some McDonalds along a load of other high calorie, sugary shit. He knows he consumes what he likes, and remains shredded all year round. Because after all, he grew up on a farm drinking raw milk, making him robust and setting him up for life.

It's been 5 minutes and he's already been approached by several HQNP women while mogging every male in the vicinity. One incel attempted to take his picture to post online but Chad sensed this and shot him a piercing gaze, causing him to norwood on the spot.

Did you read my diary wtf

Do you really think someone is actually worried enough about their cheekbones to post about them here?

Reminder that half of /fit is now bitter trolling fatties who have already given up and want you to fail too.

whats a norwood?

>causing him to norwood on the spot

Scale for measuring baldness. In the context of the pasta. It caused him to instantly start balding.

fuck the genetics pool nigga the human race doesn't deserve preservation

Social engineering

Same reason we shit on manlets.

>I've been approached by women numerous times in public.

>mastic gum
Chewing gum?

Yeah bro no joke
It fixed my jaw posture so that it hurts if I try to bring my teeth back, also made my jaw look wider.
Trying to find pics

Just ordered a pack of this, apparently it's tougher than normal gum.

I remember that Mew guy talking about the Western diet being too soft, so our jaw muscles aren't worked enough.

Maybe this will help out a bit.

how much hours/day did you chew gum?
also did you switch between both sides of your mouth?
my jaw is slightly assymetrical and I've always wondered if I could kinda fix it by chewing harder with one side of my face

I know it must be inconceivable to an uglyfag that attractive men actually get approached by women instead of the other way around, but I can assure you that it happens.

Pic related, been chewing for 6 months + losing body fat

I haven't tried falim even though the reviews on amazon are complaining its too hard kek, which is good.
I use this, lasts me about a month and is better than the other brands because it maintains its hardness for a long time...amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008RT2UVI/ref=pd_aw_sim_325_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=72VW5CRA2HZB4P5FXGED&dpPl=1&dpID=21MDUgy7MzL
It makes since because our diets are high calorie and soft so the muscles in the jaw and cheeks arent used as much, my grandfather and dad were born in india have great features.

I chew it until it hurts so while working out, driving, sometimes even in class. I switch sides after ~30 seconds.

Dont go overboard, I remember the first week I started chewing it for hours then couldnt close my mouth properly and there was a clicking sound when I ate, few days off fixed it

Because sitting around fussing about something they are powerless about unless surgery conveniently relieves them of the need to fix the things they can change.

"It's completely useless to diet, work out, be socially competent, work, make progress, etc. etc, because my cheekbones will still just never protrude enough. So why even try?"

Brb buying gum

only thing you did is growing a beard and taking the picture from different angle

I can easily believe losing fat and exercising your jaw gives you some jawline gains, but wtf user give us some objective proof not some bullshit collage

I don't understand this reaction at all
i'm fucking UGLY (gyno, big nigger nose, acne, manlet, etc) and I've been approached by women over 20 times in my lifetime

define approached son

some stranger woman starting conversation with you out of the blue, quickly escalating into flirting

err yeah i've learnt to never believe anybody who says this stuff

because there's always caveats

> bro chicks talk to me all the time they always approach me

what isn't said: he's a cashier and these women are customers being polite

> haha man i hit up chicks all teh time they love talkin to me

reality: they talk to the receptionist.

odds are there's a caveat you're not being upfront about.

I'm talking real approaches. None of those took place in the context of a transaction (cashiers, etc)

nice man strangers go out of their way to hit you up on the street at the expense of their own time.

like literally, they have their plan for the day, they're executing, and they decide to stop everything and instead commit to a conversation with you.

you must be really good looking. good on ya.

how about do something yourself and see if it works
pussy fag

>bigger nigger nose

they are bbc fetishizers. case closed.

t. Beta who doesn't approach women

why are you so defensive right now?
like I said, it happens. I don't think "twenty times within my lifetime" qualifies as being hit on all the time
like I said in my previous post, I'm fucking ugly. if it happens to me sometimes, it sure as hell happens to attractive males

I'm not black, I just have a big bulbous nose

I did, I stated the obvious

luckily I already have a good jawline, so I don't have to spend 30 fucking dollars on gum

i have a good jawline too breh, but we can always improve

all women care about is how much money you have though

Alpha fucks, beta bucks. Learn the difference, cucks.

what's defensive about that. wtf.

projecting as fuck.

Uglyfags coping.

I honestly feel sorry for the sad ugly cunts who've never been approached by women.

it seemed pretty passive-aggressive to me

I'm intelligent as fuck though :) the gene pool will benefit from my mind way more than some dumb Chad

bro lets be real you've never touched a girl

You sure you're not projecting there user?

bro, lets be real, it's just friends here

you've never touched a girl.

They just hate seeing people improve while they stew in their own shit
I honestly think it's just trolls baiting

Let's be real: you're projecting.

My quads confirmed it.

I don't know man you keep sounding like a /r9k/ incel falseflagging

I'm attractive with good body but women don't literally stop whatever they are doing in order to fall to my knees and start a conversation with me in the middle of the street

I actually get a lot of mires, smiles, women are very nice to me when we engage in conversation or ask for any help/information/whatever, but none of them actually ran to me waving their panties

where do you live? are you a tour guide by any chance?

post pic then

Fact of the matter is guys should approach girls. Women don't know what they want really, and a guy who isn't fugly is going to get her attention if he has social tact and understands that being forward is like crack for women.

Stop strawmanning.

Have you honestly never been in a shop, at a bus stop, in a pub or anywhere and had a woman approach you and flirt with you?

Maybe you just live in a small town or you don't get out much. Either that or you're just unattractive. Most people overestimate their own attractiveness.

bro lets just be real

you have never touched a girl

your lack of quads confirm it.

>Women don't know what they want
This meme again.

They know exactly what they want. A tall, handsome, rich and charming guy. They will settle for less though, obviously.

Also I'm not posting my face on le 4 chins. You understand why.

I almost never approach women. I have no clue how to run "game" or any of that PUA stuff. I honestly belive that I would be a virgin if it weren't for my looks.

nevertouchedagirl.jpg

>You understand why
Cuz u full of shit
And insecure too judging by your shitposting

Okay suit yourself. I'm not here to convince you.

Have fun being ugly and having to beg women for attention like a dog.

in pubs, bars, yeah, I don't consider those public places

this sounds just like "women get pregnant just by looking at me bro", and that's why I laughed

also why so mad at supposedly ugly people when you are some chad who has it so easy?

>this retard has been chewing gum like a literal fucking sheep chewing leaves

Literally no fucking difference you stupid shitskin. Jaw is genetics, keep wasting your money faggot

You guys must be Chads with your jaw genes, just post a pic.
But you wont lol, because your jaws don't exist

k

The most successful people in terms of getting a super attractive wife are Alpha Chads who graduate from Ivy League schools making 4.0 GPAs and heading for a great paying job after college. The concept of beta bucks is what Neckbeard fat cuck incel beta insecure shits use to cope with this reality.

great genes.

I just want to be a Manotaur and scare small children with my behemoth arms

I'm average, my friend is a 9.

He literally gets girls constantly making conversation with him when we go out, they straight up ignore me 80% of the time.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure the 80/20 rule is real.

They don't ask him out, girls never ask guys out, but they give him the opportunity to make a move.

>The most successful people in terms of getting a super attractive wife are Alpha Chads who graduate from Ivy League schools

Women don't give a fuck about your degree unless you're this guy.

>Clenching jaw forward like a chimp

Hey Loser everyone knows when you do that and they laught at you behind your back lol top cook

you look like the dude that used to stand outside our FOB selling chinese screeners. we also saw him fuck a goat with our thermal scopes.

Literally no difference between you and the gum guy

They do. Lol. Keep coping tradecel. women are gonna like that you be unclogging toilets.

lmao it's just my side face user, I'm not even clenching my teeth

nice buttmad tho

fuck, not again pls don't report to police

funny thing is gum guys first picture is actually okay, he had a nice jaw already maybe just a little fat on his face, and growing a beard does improve things too, so I don't get the gum meme and why is he so defensive if he's one of these assblasted anons that keep replying to me

They won't marry him likely, but my buddy is a waiter and has 18-21 year olds on tap..

Cope.

Enjoy being a beta provider.

attractive men get hit on all the fuck time
wtf, where do you cucks disputing this fact live? tehran? this isn't the 50s anymore. women are allowed to take initiative

They're not attractive so the concept is completely alien to them.

They desperately read PUA books and practice 1001 ways to approach women while Chad doesn't do any of that and has women flocking to him because of his superior genes.

is there anything more pathetic than an uggo (you) sucking up the patrician handsome lads (me).

yes yes that's nice garson, now flick your tongue over my shit hole that way i told you.

cognitive dissonance and social engineering

that's not what cognitive dissonance means

but I didn't give a definition

i didn't give a shit

Winter bulk is coming to a close and summer cutting begins.

Bros are switching from focusing on gainz are now paying attention to looks and leanness.

>this is the annual cycle of Veeky Forums
>your concern shows that everything is running normal here

Chios mastic gum is harder. I haven't tried falim though

u beta cuck lol

theyre college aged girls ofc theyre gonna hook up

t. virgin