Pure strength training

Can I AT LEAST get pic related just by purely following strength routines? Never an aesthetic program.

I want to be strong as possible for personal reasons but I want it to show at least a little. Muscular frame, firm body.

Or at least this

Bump

look up powerbuilding.

if you want to be as strong as possible you'll probably also get a bit chubby unless you're autistics with your calorie counting and diet so you'll probably still look strong but not like the 2 twinks in the pics you posted

Not likely in a reasonable amount of time. However, give bodyweight exercises a try, plus do some good cardio like HIIT, or a program like Couch to 5k. With a reasonable diet, you should get there in a couple of months.

Also, pic related, give it a go.

That sucks to hear. I plan to diet according to the sticky and cut to at least 12% bf while being as strong as possible.. all I want is to be slim and firm desu and strong. Not skinny fat strong.

Definitely interested in HIIT but as for bodyweight I already have access to a good gym with lots of weights. Easier to progress am I right?

With a hypertrophy program like Reddit's PPL and a good diet plus cardio, sure, not so with Strength Training. If you are skinny fat, you should give BW a go before going to a gym. Fact is, the guy in the first picture probably doesn't even lift, swimmers have great bodies because swimming is a great workout. Don't get carried away with the whole gym meme, you can look great without it. If you do decide to spend on gym time, make sure you have the appropriate program for your needs.

Thanks user, reddit PPL it is.
And after reddit PPL I assume I should move on to a normal PPL? Is coolcicadas any good to follow?

I strictly train for strength.

As a postscript to this, I can stress the importance of diet and cardio for any attractive physique; get some education on the necessary amount calories and macros you need. Like the poster said above, you will get a bit fat when bulking and worse yet, most strength gains in the beginning are mostly neuromuscular, not necessarily hypertrophy gains.

Mirin hard. What was your pathway? To get there. What routines. SS/SL followed by Texas method or something? What accessories did u do?

SS for 9 months, Madcow after that, 531 BBB, now I kinda do my own programming based on feel. Accessories for my weaknesses on the big three. I just make sure I also do rear delts, lats, arms, and shoulders to be a bit more aesthetic. Now I just gotta be less fat.

>I want to be strong as possible for personal reasons but I want it to show at least a little.
Any strength routine would do that if you cut down to an acceptable bodyfat level afterwards.

weight and height?

>you have to be fat to be strong
SHW pls go

And with steroids I presume.

>40424401

Yeah, you've spent some time on this, not just 3 months worth of noobgains.

I only train between 1-3 rep maxes on my lifts. Many studies show that the 1-3 rep range builds the most strength while causing the least amount of hypertrophy.

and also your 1repmax on all of the lifts

Overall whether you train for pure strength or pure hypertrophy, will anyone look impressive to normies at a low bf?

>lifting to impress normies and stacies

never gonna a make it

By normies what I really mean is gf. Aka. wanna look good naked. Like Arnold said whatever motivates you right and gets you lifting? Now answer my question. Pretty please user.

Bump

>Now I just gotta be less fat.

no dood, you're the guy version of when guys like just a little bit of fat on a girl. fuarkin joocy. my goal body.

5'11 212

>>you have to be fat to be strong
I didn't say that.

this guy is retarded. There is no "gym meme".

nearly every serious athlete/bodybuilder lifts weights