What was that about your abs user?

>what was that about your abs user?

I said that girls like my six pack, Mr. Big Z sir. Sorry to hear about your heart problems by the way.

I just mentioned my tailor was happy to work with me since I was slimmer than his regular clientele, Mr. Big Z, sir. I hope your angioplasty goes well next week, by the way.

>" i was just saying to my friends how much extra attention i was getting from women because of the amount of work i put in to making aesthetic abs"

Samefag

>space_marine.jpg

Literally why are Strongmen so fucking strong?

The own every powerlifter in every lift except -maybe- the powerlifter's specialty lift. They're bigger than bodybuilders, they're stronger than powerlifters. And powerlifters Do use a shit ton of drugs. Do strongmen really kill themselves with drugs to become big? As far as I know strongmen simply eat a shit ton of food like 8000 kcal, take drugs and push themselves as hard as most other competitors.

>why are strongmen so strong?
>strongmen
>strong

FUCKING MORON

Nope

Tons of drugs.

When you're near seven feet tall and four hundred pounds, your required dosages are a lot higher than what a normal sized person can use. Some of the guys have a 'low' cycle that's still a gram or more.

I said dont you wish you could see your abs before dying on the operating table

you dont know what the fuck you're talking about do you, you little cunt

Had the fortune to train with some Arnold-level competitors (in both PL and SM). Drug usages are all over the place but some of the bigger guys use insane amounts. Particularly the guys who don't shrink down when they don't have a comp coming up.

LARP MORE FAGGOT BOY.
AGAIN - YOU HAVE NO CLUE
STOP LARPING!!

I´ll have you know I personally assisted Hafthor and Ronnie coleman when they were into train togheter and ronnie say OH u big hafthor much more drug than me so I know quite a few thing you ignorant fuck.

All the best bench presses are by powerlifters.
All the best squats are by powerlifters.
All the best deadlifts (on a normal bar, no straps, no hitching) are done by powerlifters, except for B's 1,015 pull, but he has a considerable powerlifting history anyhow. That said, I think Eddie could probably take that record soon if not right now.

Shit loads of food
Shit loads of drugs
more varied training than powerlifters
Conditioning to go along with the drugs and the food

Hall did a push/pull meet a while back for fun (so no contest prep or anything, far as I know) and pulled in the 9s pretty easily. If by some miracle powerlifting made more money for him than strongman he'd be challenging a lot of records.

Because there's more money to be made in strongman, so the especially genetically gifted may be more attracted towards strongman. And the competition money can also be used for more/better gear. In addition strongman are allowed to use certain pieces of equipment that (raw) powerlifters are not allowed to use like straps, wraps and suits. Form also doesn't matter in strongman. If Eddie Hall did his 500 kg deadlift in a PL meet, it would be redlighted for hitching.

>I don't know what the fuck I am talking about: the post

>Literally why are Strongmen so fucking strong?
Because bodybuilding isn't actual strength. It's a form of body optimization that makes you look like rocks that gives you the benefit of little strength compared to these fucks.

because strongman attracts the better athletes. powerlifters are literally the dregs of other strength based sports

top keke bait

Can i snort whey and preworkout off your arms?
No homo