Easy cutting meals?

just had a terrible binge
im currently trying to lose weight
i realize i have no idea how to make anything that has low calories as a breakfast.
help me /fit

cereal with milk and some fruit. try special K. maybe flax seeds on top

Oatmeal with one scoop of whey

Different types of food for different meals is a dumb meme and I wish it would die. Just eat chicken and veggies for breakfast it's fine.

i dont have whey my friend...where im from protein powder is kinda expensive

see i tried that but stopped cuz i had an absolutely terrible bathroom experience.

im a eurofag.
and the worst kind of eurofag
balkan eurofag

3 hardboiled eggs is like 200 cals

>given valid advice
>b-but i dont wanna! its too hard!
>never gonna make it

>Breakfast
>Cutting

Pick one

Fuck that calorie drama:

16oz coffee w/2tbl coconut oil and 2tbl butter.
4 slices of bacon.
3 eggs, scrambled w/2tbl of half & half.

You'll be satiated all day...won't need to break and cry 'til dinner.

Cereal + whole milk
Boiled eggs + boiled veggies, I recommend carrots
Oatz
Chicken with rice and spicy sauce
Rice rolls with fish

Try cooking the chicken next time then.

Eat frozen vegetables.
Apply oils, spices, garlic etc.

Protein and Fat are better at keeping yourself satiated and feeling full for longer, which controls your appetite, which keeps you from binging (or at least makes it easier to control impulses).

This alone is your biggest asset to losing weight provided you aren't engorging on thousands of calories like a fat fuck.

Just skip breakfast and just have lunch and dinner. It's easy if you're a pathetic NEET like me who sleeps through the morning.

thanks for all the suggestions guys
gonna try making oatmeal tomorrow
how the fuck do i make oatmeal.

Combine OATZ with hot milk. I microwave a pot with oats and cold milk for a couple of minutes and wait for 2-3 minutes more, a cup of milk requires about 2 mins at 900W, and I use about 1/3 of a cup of oats. You can use the same microwave to defrost some berries and add those to oatmeal to improve its taste. It is really easy and healthy, try making some with dried fruits and nuts as well.

Will do my dude
:D

I feel like I say this a lot, but one day of slipping on your diet won't hurt just like one day of working out won't get you in shape. Just don't use that advice as an excuse to pig out multiple times a week.

Now that I've answered that question, do you want me to suggest some easy cutting meals for you, or do you have that covered already and are just whining about your slip-up on Veeky Forums?

Ricotta cheese. It's basically solidified whey so it's very good macros and its lack of flavor removes hunger

Hard boiled eggs. Literally the most patrician breakfast.

that reaction pic is fuckin gold

thats too much calories tho...

Chicken you piece of shit. Every meal chicken.

granola with a little yogurt and a banana

Don't eat breakfast

Eat from 12pm-8pm

Eat a chicken salad for lunch
Eat some nuts, some eggs OR some yogurt as a afternoon snack
Eat chicken & veges (including spinach) for dinner

Been cutting for 19 days now, down 9kgs from 100kg (6'2"). Shit works, I like to have a coffee when I'm especially hungry, and if you want to change it up buy some beef or pork. I'd recommend multivitamins as well, will perk you up a lot.

sauce? high res version?

Eat high fat, medium protein food like avocado, cottage cheese, put on multi-grain bread with lean meats and mix with fuck loads of spinach + pepper

workout hard + take preworkout

the weight will fall off

/thread

I like you.

>19 days now, down 9kgs
i hope you dont think you actually lost 9kgs in less than 3 weeks due to diet change

>Do the same work each week
>Do the same exercise each week
>Change diet
>Lose weight

Dunno must be magic then

the average person can lose ~1lb per week while maintaining a healthy diet. ~3lbs if your a hamplanet. 20lbs in 19 days is not possible. its either mostly water weight or youre literally starving yourself to the point where your body will shut down.

This is the only correct answer.
Add 1 piece of toast for some carbs

>rice
>cutting

Right

you're never gonna make it

Don't eat breakfast. It's that easy.

I actually dont know hoe to makr any healthy meals which is why i started this thread so yea suggest away

>cereal with milk
>milk

water my friend

Eat an entire jar of pickles next time you feel like a binge.

oats

oats in water. After boiling add some milk and cimet. Dunno where in the balkans but if you got hofer or lidl you should be fine.
Where you from tho?

the land of serbs.
my morning went fine for anyone who cares
made oats with milk and a banana
shit wasnt too bad but had to force down the last few bites

How much calories you need to eat?
It doesn't matter as long as you stay within your macros on a cut.

considering im a really big dude and i workout a little my tdee is like 3000 calories i think im sticking to under 2000

Alright, just eat and try to stay at the 2000 calorie mark. Torturing yourself is unnecessary unless you're a professional.

Just some tips:
Stay away from foods that are high calorie, but won't make you feel full.
Artificial sugar is trash and should be avoided even when bulking.
Drink lots of coffee because it makes you less hungry and gives you energy.

this. My best success at lowering my daily caloric intake is to eat very big breakfasts followed by good sized lunches. Late nights are where I'm most prone to caving and overeating

thanks for the advice man glad to see that actual human beings go on these boards too

breakfast: coffee
lunch: 300 gram chicken breats no oil
dinner: cottage with some low calories crackers
repeat everyday

A few hardboiled eggs or oats, or oats and whey, or oats with fruit, etc etc, google it you pussyfag and put in the effort.

get this book and learn how to cook. cutting will be A LOT easier then.
megadownloder com/598552