Tomorrow i buy nuts

Tomorrow i buy nuts

What kind of nuts i should get? Also: tell me your nut secrets

Other urls found in this thread:

easypeasyorganic.com/2011/01/ready-set-activate-activated-almonds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plz respond to my quality thread

Please make sure to activate your almonds. Very important.

>tomorrow nuts will be bought, brothers

Almonds, peanuts, cashews and pistachios

hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, its all good brah but watch how much you eat, you can easily overeat on them, also peanuts are goat for bulking

Make sure you get an activator from your local restaurant wholesaler.

2bh its way healthier to eat the neutralized almonds and then swallow the activator like 5min after. otherwise the almonds just dissipate energy between the activation sequence and consumption

peanuts aren't nuts. REEEEE

macadamia nuts are GOAT

cashews u fuckin nut

Almonds and walnuts are the only decent ones. Rest is shit tier. Especially cashews.

You'd be fine with just almonds desu

Yes they are great, people tend to avoid them because of the saturated fat, but they have more mono saturated fat than any other nut I think.

Sometimes one of them is hanging lower than the other so I have trouble placing them and bruise the one that is hanging during furious masturbation

Everyone saying cashews kill 12 people every time they fart, please don't listen to these fools. Peanuts are the only nuts. Plus theyre tasty

I nut on youre mom tittys lol

you idiots don't know that activating almonds is actually a thing and not just a mongolian parakeet trading forum meme.
easypeasyorganic.com/2011/01/ready-set-activate-activated-almonds.html

Cashews, almonds, macadamias and peanuts (although not technically a nut).

Man, soaked almonds look so good

DEEZ NUTZ

Not nuts, but get hemp seeds. Best protein/fat ratio

I like women to knee me in the nuts. That's my nuts secret.