Want to do keto. Mfw too poor to afford low carb food. 350lbs. Is it over for me?

Want to do keto. Mfw too poor to afford low carb food. 350lbs. Is it over for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=cashews&client=ms-android-alcatel&biw=360&bih=512&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHnbXj0prSAhUQ0IMKHTX-BsEQ_AUIBCgA&dpr=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is cottage cheese really that expensive in your countty?

just dont eat air is free u fucking fatty

I dont like cottage cheese tho

Fuck off with your "mwaaah I don't like that" shit, bitch

You probably expected somebody to say "you can always buy a McDonalds burger without buns :)" so you can keep being fat

You chose to do a diet, stick with it, lardo

Also, cashews

Cashews have carbs

Wrong. Cashews are solid fat

I know this is bait but you don't need to do keto, you fatass. Just fucking eat less. At your weight you can eat like 2500+ kcal a day and still lose like a pound a week. Stop bitching about your problems on fucking Veeky Forums and just put down the goddamn fork. Jesus christ this made me buttmad

google.com/search?q=cashews&client=ms-android-alcatel&biw=360&bih=512&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHnbXj0prSAhUQ0IMKHTX-BsEQ_AUIBCgA&dpr=3

9g per oz of carbs.

Oh shit sorry, thought you typed Crisco.

Its really not. But everytime i try calorie counting i just binge. Im weak af but there is something about having the hard limit of no carbs that makes my mind click into gear.

If you have access to the internet you aren't poor.

nuts, cheese, chikken

He fuck is chikken?

you don't even have to count calories. If binging is your problem, just exercise restraint at the grocery store instead of at the fridge. If the only food in your house is chicken breast, pasta, broccoli, and oats, good luck binging on enough to really fuck up your kcal intake.

Also, the most important thing is for you to stop making fucking excuses.

>but my willpower is weak
>but I have no self-control
>I could do keto but it's too expensive
>I don't like cottage cheese

Notice a pattern? Take some fucking responsibility for your existence. It took 13 billion years of cosmic accidents to give your fat ass a chance at experiencing the world, and in a few decades you'll be dead forever. If you like eating and being fat more than being healthy, then fucking own up to it and just die of a heart attack at 45.

>eggs
>bacon
>butter
>olive oil
>chicken
>canned tuna
>cheese
>nuts

You don't have to live off steak and prime ribs, nigger.

That image looks super familiar but I just can't think of what it is. Any hints?

Eris from Grim Adventures.

Whoa shit! I wouldn't have figured that out. Haven't seen that in ages. Thanks user.

u can eat cheap keto but you gotta put the work in. dairy is cheap, eggs are cheap pork belly is cheap, green veg is cheap if you prepare it yourself.

I like you

eggs
meats that arent fried
greens

too poor to afford this?

COFFEE, CHEETOS CHICKEEEENNN

Stop eating. Take potassium supplements so you don't have a heart attack.

You're going to make it.

>too poor to afford food
>manages to be 350lbs

hmm

You can enter keto at like sub 30g carbs. Just set a hard goal of 20g for wiggle room. Then buy chicken, beef and pork in bulk. Crockpot some, meal prep the others. Broccoli and peppers balance out carb wise, as do green beans. If you need a sweet fix quest bars are pretty good but it'll make your weight jump around due to the sugar alcohol. Diet soda is fine too in small amounts if you need a fix.

What if that apple was a curse to trap someone in their hair forever and that's our reality. We are all trapped in this chick hair and we will never truly experience reality because we're forever stuck in a loop because we can't get along.

I did keto for a month and spend 200 bucks less than my normal food bill. On sale meat, seasonal veggies and a crock pot is the answer.

Well done man you found another excuse.

OOOOOO:

>wants to do Keto
>one of the most restrictive diets in the modern age, considering that 90% of foods are jam-packed with carbs
>thinks he's allowed to "not like" certain foods, further restricting the diet and making it harder than it needs to be

hahahahaha holy shit you crybaby. grow up.

cashews are one of the WORST nuts to eat on Keto. The best ones are almonds, walnuts, and macadamia nuts. However walnuts and macadamias are usually pretty expensive so it's best to just stick to almonds

Ditto

>poor AND obese

nice job dumbass

I eat to deal with the pain of being overweight anf this makes me more obese. Been doing this all my life

350 lbs means you have no clue how to eat properly: avoid fucking up with ketosis which can be dangerous and go for a classic, caloric deficit diet

>4 Eggs
>50gr of fatty bacon Bacon
>50gr of ham
>1 scoop of Olive mayonaise
>150gr of fatty beef
>2 avocado's
>200 grams of olives to snack on
>Fill up fat and protein shortages in with yellow cheese
>Get pic related

I'm on Keto and I literally eat a burger every day.

You have 20g carbs to work with. If you can fit it in you can even have stuff thats loaded with sugar like ketchup.

Obviously you want carbs to be as low as possible, but you can go up to 30, 40 or 50g carbs if you're working out and still remain in Ketosis.

>I'm fat and I hate it. I know! I'll eat more to make me feel better! That'll make the self-hatred go away!
You got to love fat logic. It's the same logic drug addicts use to continue their usagw.

>eat at 500 calories less than your TDEE
Holy shit, I should write a book on this. It'll work over shit like what you want to do, OP.

Truly pathetic, grow a spine and get over your shitty excuses to be a pile of mushy shit.
At least addicts get high out of it, fatties just get more slovenly

Keto has other benefits that make it easier to eat at a caloric deficit though

Too poor to eat fat? Fat is cheap. Heavy cream, butter, lard, cheese... I don't see how keto isn't one of the cheapest diets around. Only 20% of your diet needs to come from protein, and protein is the expensive stuff, not fat.

Do a psmf. Only chicken breast, tuna, 2% fat turkey, cottage cheese, broccoli, spinach etc, supplemebt sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, multivitamin. Drink plenty water. Walk for at least an hour a day. Do this until your weight drops from 350lb to 200lb. Then start lifting and eating at maintenance for a few mobths. Then onto a slow sustainable cut until lean. Once you have a six pack you can slow slow bulk. But not before then

That sounds cool never heard of that. Why do u need to take supplements, my diet is shit its not like im going from perfect health to this. And how long do u think it would take to hit 200 lbs from 350?

>a diet that requires supplements for basic nutrients
>supplementing sodium (SALT)

why

meat and dairy are pretty fucking expensive in my country tho. Cheese, butter, sour cream, you name it.

Yah i can probly get enough salt normally

Because you will be eating so little. On a PSMF (protein sparing modified fast) ypu are only eating the bare minimum protein to stave off loss of lean body mass. You also eat fibrous vegetables as they are filling and almost free of calories. Even tho meat and broccoli etc has vitamins and minerals in it you will likely still develop deficiencies if you do not supplement due to the highly restrictive nature of the diet.

For sodium, chloride and potassium just salt your food with low sodium salt. It is about half sodium chloride and half potassium chloride. Veggies like broccoli will give you potassium too. Low sodium salt is dirt cheap. Calcium and magnesium supplements are dirt cheap just shop around. Multivitami is cheap.

Aim for about 160g protein a day from chicken breast, tuna and cottage cheese etc. No fatty meats or cheeses or anything. You will be having approx 1000kcal a day only. Combined with walking an hour or two a day at your weight the pounds will absolutely fly off. Don't worry about doing any strenuous exercise for a while at your weight you can lose so much by walking ajd dieting alone.

I have most of the things listed except the belt looking thing.

If you can afford enough food to be 350lbs then you can afford to skip a few meals on favor of low carb food you fat fuck.

>too poor to lose weight

more like too stupid to lose weight

Think i can do that, dam i might make it guys

[spoiler]EAT[/spoiler] [spoiler]LESS[/spoiler]