I have a bachelors in Kinesiology

I have a bachelors in Kinesiology.

Ama

How do I use my chest more on bench press? My grip is about shoulder width

Then why do you look like shit?

Wider than shoulder width grip, ~45 degree angle between shoulder and the side of your body
Should be gucci

how wide should my ohp grip be

when i do a pancake split i only feel a stretch in the ligaments right by my knees, not in the adductors

wut do

how wide should my dumbbell squats grip be?

how wide should my dips grip be?

How wide should my stomach vacuums be?

How often to people ask for paper instead of plastic?

Did the chicken actually come before the egg?

How wide should my jerkin' grip be?

do you regret it yet?

I got a history BA and had to go back for a masters in finance

Depends on targettee ms but typically similar to bench press grip, just outside shoulder width is gucci
Frog splits, frog hip thrust, normal hip thrust, clam shells, 3rd world squats with back straight (neutral spinal position)

Strengthen glute med, you'll be able to get deeper into abduction and stretch the hip adductors better
Unilateral humeral flexion holding dumbbell directly over glenohumeral joint, other dumbbell held at maximal abduction supinated grip

How deep should my skateboard squats be?

How many licks does it take to get to the Toosie Roll™ center of a Tootsie Pop™?

How can I stop being so quiet/spergy around women?

Pic of BA degree with timestamp or GTFO

What would you do for a Klondike™ Bar™?™

how can i avoid injury whilst jelqing?

OP here, please phrase it in a question

No, I'm doing my masters right now
90degree angle at the shoulder
as wide as the void in your soul is
>implying I can even get a job as a bagger
Kek'd

I did my B.Sc in Kin as well, working in a rehab clinic as a Registered Kinesiologist (in Leafland) trying to get into either Physio or Chiro soon.
What are you planning on doing after your Masters?

not OP
Drag my dick through a mile of broken glass
weight lifting gloves and wrist support, you don't want to blow out or wrist before you blow out your load
talk really loud all the time
below the depths of hell itself

Tell me why rows are more beneficial than pull ups/chins for bench press assistance

Cardiac rehab/cardiologist, exercise physiologist, or go for my Ph.D. and do research

The lats are used as stabilizers during bench press (in that they work to prevent unwanted movement about the shoulder joint) and since rows and bench press are in the same plane of motion, it's conceivable that there are vector specific gains in strength such that in that specific range of motion the lat's will be able to stabilize better during bench press

My advice is to get any clinical/volunteer experience in clinics or better in a hospital ASAP if you're heading into rehab field. It makes a big difference later on.

why do you look like shit?

old pic is old, I'm fatter now

More recent

Also I drink a lot

Shouldn't have skipped torso day

Maximum kek

I'm 6'4" lol

Would trying to train bulgarian method for lifting and boxing destroy my body?

Not if you periodize right, you could do 3-5 weeks bulgarian then take a week off and do the same thing or try a different periodization method. As long as you throw in active recovery every few weeks you should be fine

Do you have a job?