Manlet General

Reminder: no one wants your sperm

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_19497_6-terrifying-things-nobody-tells-you-about-donating-sperm.html
mensfitness.com/women/sex-tips/every-question-youve-ever-had-about-becoming-sperm-donor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check
check
check
college is a meme
check
check

6'3 here, Manlets are bros. Turbomanlets like David Miscavige must die however

>tfw 5'8 1/2"

they don't measure height. You can get away even if you're 5'6

Do they really not allow you to donate if you're too short hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

get fucking eugenics'd manlets

what an odd picture

They do. I'm just surprised they don't check for baldness or ugliness in general. I don't want ugly kids

lol i've donated sperm before

they ask for a thorough family history, all sorts of blood checks to see if you have markers for genetic diseases and other things like drug history, alcohol use, whatever. they even asked me about my income and things like that.

i passed in the end, but it does help that i'm a good looking dark-hair/blue-eyed college-educated white guy

this was 2-3 years ago, so i do wonder if i have any children out there in the world that i'm unaware of

>5'9"

King of the manlets lucked out

They ask for a medical report that is reasonably recent and get it from there.

Yea, thought I was good to donate from op but I'm fucked genetically
>bipolar, schizophrenia, cardiovascular disease, alcoholism, and diabetes run in both sides of my family

cracked.com/article_19497_6-terrifying-things-nobody-tells-you-about-donating-sperm.html

potential parents get a file on your stats

no one wants sperm from a sub 6 foot man

NO. ONE.

Reminder that you can easily cope as a mild-manlet (5'8-5'10) with a big dick and are still fucked at 6'2+ if you have a sub-5 incher

It's over for dicklets though

All checks for me

Reminder that half of /fit is now bitter trolling fatties who have already given up and want you to fail too.

Don't be a sperm donor Veeky Forums, shit takes over your entire sex life.

Once you pass their tests and actually get to donating, you are REQUIRED to make a certain number of donations a week, and they check each donation to make sure the sperm count is high enough. If your numbers slip, they kick you out of the program.

It means no fapping and minimal sex or else your sperm count gets too low. Not worth it.

Is there really a height requirement for donors?

"Generally our minimum height requirement is 5’9”, but you’ll see donors on our website who are shorter than that," Ilowite says. Banks don’t completely rule out donors who are shorter-than-average, but "The height requirement actually has a lot to do with recipient demands—what an individual or couple is looking for," Ilowite explains. A tall donor is in much higher demand than a shorter one."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOBODY LOVES YOU, MANLETS HAHAHAHAHHA

mensfitness.com/women/sex-tips/every-question-youve-ever-had-about-becoming-sperm-donor

I've heard that when they turn 18, children are legally allowed to know who their donor is. Is that true?

>half
I'd say it's about 70%
35% are bitter """trolling""" fatties
35% are bitter /r9k/ retards
There's an overlap

I doubt that. Who would want to donate 200 loads then? I wouldn't want tons of teens suddenly appearing on my doorstep one day when I'm 50.

>ScowlingOldClintEastwood

F-Fuck o-OP I'll find myself a lonely amazon so our children c-can average at 6'2"!

I can't keep up with those quotation marks

Hey I'm exactly 5'9!!
>run into the building furiously masturbating

You also can't donate if you have ginger hair.

>Check
>Check
>Check
>Check
>Check
and
>Check

feelsgoodman.indd

>want to pass on genes
>dont plan to marry
>no genetic problems except kidney stones
>pass the list