How to out of auschwitz mode?

I've been lifting for about 2 months now and Ive been tracking macros from the very start. (I eat 3000 calories, 110 protein, 82 fat, 440 carbs) I have seen absolutely 0 gains and I eat quite a bit. Am I missing something?

eat more

how much more?

You should read the sticky.

You're obviously either not eating enough or you're a retard who can't properly count calories.

Eat more protein as well. Gram per pound of weight, but you should eat 1.25 per pound until you pick up some weight.

Yes OP

Fuck off with your broscience.

but since you want to get a discussion started, let's discuss.

Simply put, if youre eating that much and havent seen progress... you need to either

>A, be patient and keep eating like you are

>Or B, eat more fucking REAL FOOD /meme.

If you feel like 4,000 calories is out of reach, i can guarantee you its not. you just need to be smart about your food man. eat about a gram or .75 grams of protein per pound of your GOAL bodyweight. eat as much carbs as you can and Fat is your friend, add it to things to increase their calorie count.

For instance,

>drizzle olive oil on your pasta after its done
>add cheese to shit
>switch from 2% to full fat milk
>drink milk throughout the day to fill the calorie gap
>eat shittons of peanut butter
>etc.

Its possible user just do that shit and be patient but dont overdo it and get fat. I was like.... 6 feet tall and 165lbs in high school and i weigh about 275lbs now at 16% BF. So i know what its like to be skelly.

1) Go to your doctor and make sure you don't any thyroid issues/hormone issues

2) You're not tracking your macros properly

How tall are you?

That aside with how skinny you look, you'll see positive gains fast when you do actually start eating enough.

poor skelly,you're smaller than I used to be

4000 calories with what ratio of macros? big fan of broscience

Assuming you're not trolling....
This

This

Assuming you're in good health, you still might not be eating enough. Mostly depends on your lifestyle and, to a lesser degree, genetics. Eat more, lift more:

OP MUST LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND 4 SCOOPS CMON

don't worry about eating more just lift more muscles on your skinny frame you'll be ant mode small and strong

OK, Im just gonna eat 160 gram of protein instead of 110 or is even more necessary?

100g is enough. Don't fall for the 1g per pound of bodyweight meme.

Just eat more dude.

I started as a nyr and I only take it about 100g.

All my lifts are like 40+ lbs and I've gained 15lbs. I started at the bar for all my lifts

4 scoops, 2 - 3 times a day don't do any of that once a day shit

REAL FOOD - WERE BACK BABY - NEW YEAR - BEN AND JERRYS - 8 HOUR ARMS FOR GAINS - NO MORE EXCUSES

Im on stronglifts and im squatting 120 pounds. I feel myself getting stronger but not bigger

Peanut butter, full of good fat and tons of calories. Regular peanuts even better.

Are you a girl?

Yes.

Your ass should be getting bigger. You should probably eat more.

I wasnt serious, the subject pic is related.

Ricky get back in your cage you animal

That body is not attainable without the use of PED's. Stop juicing, kid. This is a place for natural fitness.

>place for natural fitness.
kek

You need to be honestly eating that much and not just bullshitting, if you are patient and really pushing it in the gym, you'll see progress.
I used to look pretty much like you, 5'9 at 128 pounds, but nowadays I float between 175-183.
Today I've eaten:
1 liter of kefir and a pint of cottage cheese with fig preserves.
1 box girl scout cookies @ 960 calories
3 bowls of chanko
3 bananas
About 12 chicken wings
One bowl of rice and green curry

You need to push that shit down. When you live your life as a skelly, it's really hard to get the calories in at first, but do it. Eat when you aren't hungry, eat all damn day.

If what you say is true, eat a pint of Meme & Jerry's every night. Or go to a fucking doctor for hyperthyroidism.

Its literally physically impossible for you to look like that, eating 3000 a day for 2 months unless you are literally a 8 foot tall skeleton man. Its not even a matter of you having shit biology, this goes well into the realm of physics. Your either lying about how much you eat, or baiting the living shit out of me.

To be fair I havent been eating 3000 for 2 months, Ive been lifting for 2 months. I only started eating 3000 like 2 weeks ago

Some people have a harder time gaining muscle than others.
These people are termed "hard-gainers".
How to know if you are a hard-gainer:
Are you under 6'2"?
>>If yes then you are a hardgainer.

I am under 6'2. fuck.

TEN SCOOPS

it's technically possible cause his intestines might not absorb all the nutrients or whatever.

You need to eat. Fuck tracking macros for this situation. Maybe you need 6K calories a day.

Eat big, do compound lifts.

Serious advice here, from a guy who pulled himself out of otter. Eat food, seems simple right, im sure youve tried it. If you find yourself unable to eat food that, buy Uni-Liver pills. They will stim your appetite like no other.

C'MON

you have a tapeworm

Where to get Uni-Liver pills?

Order them, some local vitamin shops sell them also. I swear by them, and a lot of people do. Helps with energy also. I'm bulking rn and 3.4k calroies can really be a chore, but them uni liver pills really help me pull through. Plus they're loaded with BCAA's and protein.

Alright, im gonna ask around my local supplement store.

There's your problem.

i'd order them from Amazon if i were you, Uni-Liver by Animal Supps.

Same problem as that guy. Not Auschwitz mode and I'm putting on mass...just way too slow.

I would like to eat 3500 calories a day...I just don't have the appetite for that. I don't know what to do.

U n i - l i v e r

lol ok one by one

you don't eat 3000 calories
eat less carbs, more protein
actually lift heavy weights, not whatever dumbass 6 day a week high volume routine you think is good.

I generally avoid supplements. What does it do?

Im on stronglifts rn

Stimulates your appetite. It's pure as fuck bro, FULL of BCAA's and protein.

If you're not jerking me around I'm going to buy a bottle tomorrow.

I swear by them Be warned, theyre very big pills.

Semi-skelly here, I have no access to barbells or a bunch but I have some dumbells and a pull-up bar, what type of routine should I focus on?

or a bench*

>I eat 3000 calories
No, you don't.

Literally just do anything and stop thinking about doing it.

Get your skinny ass on that pull up bar and just work out. You have dumbells? Good, go do some curls or whatever.

Ever consider you might have a tapeworm?

see this
and there's also lots of calisthenics workouts you can do. i don't like them myself, but it's better than nothing when i'm traveling without my equipment.

unless you are 13 feet tall you are not eating 3k. Im going to assume this is bait but for the off chance it isnt i want you to know that you are a faggot and that you will never make it

Christ almighty, I think you may be more skinny than me. Not very often I see that.