You are telling me that the average person can do a proper 100 kg deadlift without snapping their shit up?

You are telling me that the average person can do a proper 100 kg deadlift without snapping their shit up?

where do I find these average people? In my gym everyone can barely lift the bar, I am the only one doing 2 plate deadlifts and have people thinking I am some sort of God. One Asian guy the other day even started asking for training advice, even though I have only been doing SS for two months.

do you live in ethiopia?

I pulled 500 and nobody gave a fuck

the world is a big place. just because your gym is pathetic doesn't mean the average man can't dl 100kg

I don't see how my gym is pathetic, it has all the equipment I need.

no I live in Denmark but go to a university gym (I 'm an assistant professor)

fucking esl fags. obviously i was saying that the people that train in your gym are pathetic, not the gym itself.

This board is full of trolls. 200kg deadlift is obviously someone who has been lifting for a year+.

I started at a 2pl8 diddly you should have eaten more when you were a teen you skelly

Every young male I've ever taught how to lift has been able to pull 100 kg on their first day. With shitty form, and I would make them work with lighter weight initially, but they're capable of it. It's basically just picking up sort of heavy adult man off the ground. If you're incapable of lifting 100 kg off the ground as an adult male, you are not healthy.

tyl: Veeky Forums is a mix of 5% giga-autists who train non-stop and can bench well over 100 kilo,

other 95% consists of dyels who lie on the internet and have a 1rm of 50 kilo.

Veeky Forums suffers from sliding standards
>1pl8? what are you a pussy? I mean 2pl8 is nothing. I did 3pl8 2 weeks after starting. My grandma can do 4pl8 for fuck's sake

But yeah, you're right. The average thin person who doesn't do anything physical will have a trip to snap city if they tried 2pl8
Maybe a fatty who has 2pl8 of backfat anyways could do it without a problem, but a normal person definitely no

why would you ever want to stop training?

They find something else to fill the roaring hollowness inside

and yet they keep coming back

This.

Are most people that far off being able to lift most people?

Honestly I imagine most of Veeky Forums are dyel bitch bois.

I workout at a pretty hardcore gym and ive never seen anyone pull more than me.
I pull lmao5pl8 at 190.

That said there are a ton of guys who can rep 3 or even 4 pl8.

What's your second language, then?

french

Guys, I benched 70 (4x8) lbs last time I tried to start working out (November) and in a month I could bench 100 lbs (4x8), but my pecs felt nothing only my arms

Yesterday I lifted 40 lbs (5x5) bench now my fishcakes are aching, what can I deduct from this?

>tfw no white with black skin ethiopian qt

I'm laughing out loud at this, what kind of weak shits are at your gym that cant do 2 plates? I'm genuinely serious , it's a joke if you cant at least do a plate clean for reps.

that you are a female

Most people in my gym do 150 kg DL (me included). Now, there was a strongfat guy doing a 150 kg bench for reps; that shit was impressive.

Shit im a big dude, can squat 500 but ill be damned if I can squat 385 1 rm. Deadlifts and my genetics just dont mix. I thought i was gonna snap on two at 385.

Er be damned if i can deadlift 385**

>white with black skin
Just how fucking moronic are you? Are you 13?

how mad are you
she has white features, try again sweaty :)

Kek, I was diddying 100kg a couple weeks into lifting.. I don't know why anyone would do less then 100kg? Like, they can't get a work out from it surely?

Now smashing 4pl8 btw do

Uni gym and ive only ever seen like 3 dudes deadlifting more than 2pl8. In a few months ill be one of the heaviest lifters there and im starting over from a long break.

I was barely able to pull 40kg I also couldn't bench the bar for 10 reps

>sweaty
kek

I could pull 3 plates as a sophomore in highschool, forreal where the hell do you live

For a single? Most "average" adult males. Note that average rules out skellys and fattys.

has anybody else ever noticed that most people seem to either excel at squats or deadlifts but not both? Like when I'm on the explore page on Instagram and tons of lifting videos show up people seem to either exclusively post themselves heavy deadlifting or heavy squatting but never both.

if you can squat 500, you should be easily able to pull it or pull near it, even if you have really shit leverages for it

leverages

the ideal build for squatting is short femurs, and a long torso

in general short femurs come as a package deal with short limbs (relative to height - you can be 6'5" with short femurs and be a killer squatter) in general, and short arms are a mechanical disadvantage in the deadlift (and an advantage in the bench)

with deadlift, the exact opposite build is advantageous - long arms dominate, and they usually come packaged with long legs and long femurs (which are mechanically inferior in the squat)

in powerlifting someone usually has bench and squat dominant levers, or deadlift dominant levers

i'm an extreme outlier, i was deadlifting 500 way before i could bench 225, and my deadlift is always about 150lbs ahead of my squat

Plz come to norrebro fitness and be my gymbuddy

I'm a female and I benched 85 the first time no problem

I don't believe you