Im a 5'5" girl thats 185 pounds

Im a 5'5" girl thats 185 pounds
How much should i weigh and how do i stop eating when bored? When anxious or busy, i barely eat, but when depressed i can eat my whole tdee plus more

130ish.

>bored
Then do things.

how about exerting some self control you pathetic fat ass

185? You got a big ass n titties?

Fuck, that's an awful nose. Looks like plank from ed edd and eddy.

130ish

Stop buying crappy addictive snack food and make yourself proper meals

And "she" never replied.

tits or gtfo
sage
etc.

You can weigh as little as 112 and have a normal bmi. Less if you have a small frame.
Have a little self control. But you have to want to stop being a fatty more than you want the unnecessary food. Every snack or bite over tdee is a choice to stay fat.

Drink more water. It can do alot for making you feel more full, and you could probably use it anyway. Most people don't drink nearly enough as they should, and will often confuse thirst with hunger.

kinobody is that you

I don't know who that is, but I'm assuming they tell people to drink water all the time?

You would need a substantial amount of muscle for 185 at 5'5 to be healthy. If you aren't a fag who is LARPing, you should read the sticky and start lifting. You should also start eating healthier foods, and eat at a caloric deficit until you reach 140 or so, then i'd recommend maintenance (or a smaller deficit, maybe -300) and daily exercise with lifting sessions 3 or 4 days a week.

Eat more fiber, more veg, more lean proteins-- these will make you feel full, and will help cut down on your snacking. Chicken, turkey, fish, oats, rice, beans, any veg, greek yogurt, and olive oil should be your main sources of calories throughout the day-- peanut butter occasionally is fine but not when cutting, you'll probably lose self-control and eat 5 tbsps.

First of all, recognize that you're using food as a coping mechanism to deal with your defunct emotional and spiritual condition.

Second, accept that you have an addiction to food and you can't stop even if you want to. For people like you it's not even a matter of willpower as you're so fucked up you can't. Plain and simple.

Admit complete defeat over food, start by fixing your emotional problems and do differently by asking for help, remaining humble and teachable because your best attempt at controlling your eating have not worked.

You're a broken human being who is very very sick.

Eat more protein it makes you feel full for longer than carbs or fats.

Fats are calories dance and don't make you feel full.

Drink water to feel full.

Don't eat when you're bored try intermin fasting you only have a 8 hour period to eat and stop yourself after and before that. I personally chose 11-7 so I have lunch, some snacks, and dinner in that time and I'm done eat. Just drinking water.

How about you try anything other than sitting around asking people to do work for you? At 5'5" 185 you have to be eating way more food than you need - betting you're severely overestimating your TDEE. Read the sticky. Count calories. Move the hell around you depressive blob.

If you're eat when you're bored just eat some filler food. Like for example, I ate carrots until I was full.

Yea this, and you should drink water in the morning instead of breakfast. xDDDD

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

>tfw no bunda gf

My tdee is 1700. I just may eat like 2300 one day and then under 1200 the next
I just fail at dieting because im very emotional i guess. anxiety - barely eat, depression- eat too much

>185 pounds
>girl
You need to acknowledge what over eating is doing to you. Your heavier than most healthy males.

115-125 at most

>5'5" girl thats 185 pounds
you must be a walrus

Neat thing about exercise is that it gives you something to do, makes you healthier and more attractive, all while releasing neurotransmitters that combat depression.

Thing I learned about depression after having dealt with it for the last 14 or so years: routine is everything. Anytime there's flexibility in my schedule I revert to drinking/getting high and either not eating anything or having shit nutrition. So, I have a schedule that I adhere to.

I'd suggest you do something similar, have a day or two during the week that you meal prep with very specific portions aligned with your goal. I usually do Wednesday and Sunday for bulk cooking, throw together all your foods in containers that you measure out before hand and just eat those. Throw away your junk food, throw away your alcohol if you can't control that. For weight loss, stop drinking calories of any kind, if you're drinking something it better be water, coffee or tea.

Make sure you incorporate exercise as well as portion control, and you'll be at a healthy weight and feel much better about yourself and life in general. The sooner you decide to take control of your life, the sooner it'll happen.

Good luck.

eat less
move more

ta-da, in 1 year of moderate effort you can be 50 lbs lighter.

in 2 years of shit effort, you can be 50 lbs lighter.

in 10 years of no effort, you can be 20 lbs heavier.

Learn self control, exercise.

When bored just Masterbate like I do.

If you need somebody to show you I can Skype you

>5'5'
manlet pls go