Ctrl+f

>ctrl+f
>no fat people hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-A9Fmw8QuH0
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/a-ladys-skin-was-moulded-to-her-chair-after-she-became-stuck-for-more-than-seven-months/news-story/df316897f1790e3a56439c64c84be597
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with fat people user

Amerifats are so fat they elected a fatty for President. Kek.

Weeww

Hes not fat hes THICC

*BRRRAAAAAAPFTTTTTTT*
-donnie blushes-

Nah he's fat as fuck. Thicc has a limit at about 17% bodyfat with a high muscle amount anyway. Donny is just a fat Ameriburger.

He's also 70 years old. While I admit he is heavy and needs to lose weight, he's surprisingly healthy and vigorous for 70.

He's fucking 70 give him a break, most of the fags on here wont look that vibrant when they're 70, assuming they live that long after abusing roids.

Does sterioids lower your life expectancy?

I dont see how

Anabolic steroids raise cholesterol and blood pressure and can lead to a ton of heart problems.

Please put fph/fps in OP next time. I searched a bunch and missed it.

Is... is that a belly button?

>decide to lose weight
>start off at 285 (pounds)
>week 1 - 278
>week 2 - 274
I have had cakes, cookies, etc all around me in the home and i still have no desire to eat them, and hunger has finally become a physically need rather than a mental/habitual need
100% of my workout has literally walking down a hill to the bus and 50 pushups and 50 squats spread throughout the day
anyone who has issue with losing weight and can't take it is pretty damn weak willed because my willpower is shit tier

my only issue is that my shits are pretty damn huge and spread out to 2 or 3 a week, rather than 4 or 5 but i couldn't really give a shit (lel)

/comfy/

Why a picture of parliament hill?

I hope you make it.

because it's a pretty damn aesthetic building and I don't have any fat-hate related pics
thanks m8, it's easy as shit so far so im feeling optimistic

Fair enough. I prefer the capitol hill and grounds. But then, I am a burger. Favorite architecture style has to be brutalist, though. Closely followed by neomodern.

GOLEM get YE GONE

I always did dig capitol hill too, kinda like greeco-roman meets plantation style
I do like brutalist architecture but it just doesn't compliment my city well at all
i don't even know what to call my city's architecture lmao

Yeah, if you're doing brutalist you need to build a city around it or give the brutalist buildings a shitton of space between them and non-brutalist buildings, or it just looks wrong.

How is St. John's?

desu only nice part of living here is the basilica

Butthurt fatties making excuses detected.

>needs a truck to tow her home after scooter runs out of power
>probably still doesn't think she has a problem

it's a pretty city with decent enough people and unemployment isn't near as bad as in the smaller towns
but the winters are terrible, we can get a shit tone of snow and slush and the wind is never ending
signal hill and bowring park are pretty ok too
where ya at?

I don't think that creature has the capacity to think at that point

thicc has to be the worst meme of all time

You must get a lot of rain in the spring and summer, though? I love rain.

oh yeah, we look at rain 4-5 days a week from may to november, with some dry spells in august
>forgetting the boogie reaction face basketball shorts meme

I'm a 5'11 210lbs male, do you guys hate me?

Are you trying to lose weight and get fit?

I'm lurking for motivation.

Motivation has arrived.

Is that a bruise or is he that fucking dirty?

He broke a chair and bruised his ass on the fall

Is that ral honey or just HFCS?

I was 5'11 225 when I started. Currently at 175

Hit the gym

thanks, i needed to cut chips from my diet

>human beings are the best long distance runners on the planet
>even the weak ones can run multiple kilometers at a time with minimal training
>the best can run hundreds of kilometers with training

>she can't run 30 feet

meh. I've never really felt any type of motivation from pictures of fat people, or videos of fat people or fat people getting hut because they are fat.
The only video to make me feel any motivation was from this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-A9Fmw8QuH0
I need a something like Drill Sargent yelling at me to do anything because I'm so weak willed.

To be fair though, how far could you run while carrying an extra 500lbs?

You'll never change until being fat is more physically and mentally painful than the effort to get fit

Either figure out why you want to be fit or just accept that you'll die a fat man

HIGH FUKCING TEST
i totally would

this. Willpower is an interesting thing, all you really are doing is allowing the long-term, sometimes even past your death kind of long-term affect your short term happiness. you get a different satisfaction from it.

I was fat for a long time. I kept failing and going back to junk food. One day a literal thought changed all that. I that moment, had no desire for anything like soda or cookies. I didn't have any struggle changing lifestyles on a dime.

Now what my thought was, was more shallow than others but it was what motivated me and still does more than anything else.

>my only issue is that my shits are pretty damn huge and spread out to 2 or 3 a week, rather than 4 or 5 but i couldn't really give a shit (lel)
Yup
I went from 140 to 105, can't shit, can't stomach grease or majority of fast foods, only eat when hungry physically and am extremely autistic with what I DO eat

I actually gagged

Newfie here, I know exactly that spot :')

Coincidentally living in Ottawa right now tho.

I miss the hills for running.

if you don't mind a little fat, I recommend "chicken poppers" from Food Lion, if you have one in your area.
Now don't freak out, they'r e actually not what they sound like. They're jalapeno halves stuffed with white chicken breast and a little bit a cheese and bbq sauce. It's also wrapped in bacon.
30 protein, 10 fat, 2 carbs per popper. they're filling as fuck and really get me going

He's not vigorous, he's a malignant narcissist, and a sociopath. And fat.

Can this make you constipated? I lost like 60 pounds a year or so ago and I haven't been able to shit without coffee since.

You need to add more fiber. Fiber fixes constipation.

Just saw this

These threads are always full of rich privileged people. It's just not economically feasible for most people to eat healthy.

>7 fucking limes

I lose it every time.

Not sure if anyone cares, but it's a real condition called PICA when people have the tendency to eat non foods. I have known people to try and eat rags, toilet paper, shoes, etc. Still a fucking gross story though.

>140 to 105

holy shit you better be a certifiable midget and or a woman or you are killing yourself

>With that cheese drip on pizza stretch effect

$29
wastes $5 on tortillas
$2 on cilantro
1$ on garlic
no milk
fat mexican shopping skills

I started at 211 @ 5'10.
Weighed in today at 160lbs.

Diet and consistancy are key, just eat less shit and more vegetables, count calories.

BMI doesn't matter. work out, dont fall for the "cardio kills gains" meme, eat wholesome foods, as in low fat low salt high protien. have a calorie input that matches your lifestyle. if you do, after a while, your body will reflect that

BMI works just fine for the vast majority of people, it only fails when you get to extreme outliers.

what a wonderful time to eat nachos

>he didn't use kilos

People of walmart

nigga I don't even know that and I'm Veeky Forums.

I'd guess carbs? I don't know why you'd restrict protein tho

you must be younger than me Atkins was super hyped a while back you mostly eat meat on it so carbs is the correct answer.
also pic is the women from the tal fat special that doesent understand why she gets misgenderd

>he's 70
that's no fucking excuse to become a lazy fatso. It's not like he can't walk. He should eat less and move around more.

>7 limes
>the store I work at limes are $1 each

well that seems like a great way to spend your money

>limes are a $1 each

Where the fuck do you live? Where I am limes are less than a dollar a POUND

>it's impossible for old people to lose weight!
You're a fucking imbecile.

How mentally ill do you have to be to let yourself become this big?

Hahaha, not even the old days of Veeky Forums were this disturbing.

The thing more disturbing is that femanon's work out in her period and it had tomoko as OP pic.
Shit gives me nightmares and I'm glad I have a 2D waifu.
>inb4 she has periods too
B-But they smell and taste like strawberry desu.

America looks like a third world country

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/a-ladys-skin-was-moulded-to-her-chair-after-she-became-stuck-for-more-than-seven-months/news-story/df316897f1790e3a56439c64c84be597

>A lady’s skin was moulded to her chair after she became stuck for more than seven months

>Emergency response crews in hazmat suits were called to an Ohio home where they found Barbara Foster, 75, stuck in her living room chair surrounded in her own faeces and urine.

>After she was removed, emergency services declared the home unfit for habitation because of the human waste found around the chair Ms Foster was stuck.

I would

Do you live in the fucking Arctic? And supplies need to be specially air lifted to your ass? Limes are dirt cheap

Me on the left

what, like, alive? how?

And yet they can afford mountains of unhealthy food and choose to eat it all.

Did you know that if they ate less they would be less fat? Amazing but true!

Literally too tight to get into the middle position.

What are some good stretches for resolving this?

Shit. Wrong thread.

>“I was also advised that Barbara was so physically weak that bones in her body were breaking when EMS was attempting to carry her out of the house,” the report read.

>this entire image
>his cold dead gaze
>her unique snowflake hat
>their groceries
>at least three tubs of cool whip

Nah this is the daily fat hate thread. You posted your fat ass in the right place fatty