University / college gymbro thread

University thread. post your uni in this thread and see if you can find any sickkunts on campus to get shreedded with.

pic related just sent my deposit today, attending in fall.

UMich boys leggo

iron lions report in

St. George

damn that sounds like the most dyel workout ever

I met some athletes from michigan in cali when we were competing. pretty ripped dudes. had tattoos.

Tbh I just didnt have UMich logo, havent even checked that group out. Mainly because of what you just said.

ST EDWARDS AUSTIN TX BB

Whom /rutgers/ here?

Are you the guy who sniffed the one girl's recumbent bike seat?

I have never seen more faggots wearing belts and using straps than at this gym

who else /dairy/ here?

The real UT

UCLA
I WANT TO PLOW YOU WOODEN BOIS

who /EE/ here

catch u at TRECS senpai

I know a ton of people there but I hate them all.

Aside from Tom, he's aight

Graduated from Marquette in 2014.

I only ever went to the gym to play basketball, though.

How's campus? Enough hot girls?

Australian National University here.
I don't need a gym bro since I already have a bunch of mates that I go with to bench, but I figured I'd post here in case anyone else goes here.

Where my ravens at?

Just a heads up, if you are a nerd/ don't like dealing with pretentious fake white suburban kids, this school is not for you.
t. Nerd that transfered out of marquette.

yeah why

SAN JOSE STATE ANYONE?!!!!

What other things do you see there?

Let's go Forks

Irvine anyone?

Gotta be some Dal douches on here, I see people sipping every day at the gym.

ROUGE ET OR

BITCHES

Of course. Plenty of qts. All colleges have cute girls though

Christ that was literally my first day on campus. I heard a /k/ommando say they took one of the dildos they were handing out while he was packing.

kek. Gregory or rec sports?

Just got into BLINN. Do the gyms on campus allow special needs students?

Which gym do you go to?

No only sniff pure male seats

UHCL Clear Lake TX. Gym looks like shit and everyone there is always on the cardio machines. I've seen 0 gains gained in there.

i live in Madison but didn't go to uw. the amount of badger branded shit here is absolutely absurd. I hate these people who worship college aged kids.

What disability do you have?

i go m w f cache me ousside at the squat rack wall

go bruins

Fuck this school. Came in to do a PhD. No time in the SoC. Leaving with a masters this semester because fuck it.

no time? I'm an undergrad in the SoC and my life is hell

Don't go for a MS unless it's the joint BS/MS program where it's only an extra year. I'm working 12+ hours/day, 7 days a week. Only lifted once this past week.

On campus working right now, browsing Veeky Forums while my code runs. They literally work you to death. Multiple profs told me I shouldn't be stressed even though I'm working 12+ hours every day.

he's at blinn he's obviously retarded in some way

/EE/ reporting in

gl man. once i get my bs, im going to work

Asbury University

utrgv / 956 reporting

>Couldnt get into PITT
Please be joking

Sup

Long Shot Here

i couldnt imagine anything be worse than being stuck in oakland with that food. Stacked doesnt even care what you put on your "scantron" you just get whatever they feel like putting on your burger. the best option is to blow your mind apart with drinks at peters

Lol me either. Im an adult student. was in the navy after high school senpai. Living in shadyside and definitely dont have a cuck meal pass. Just saying overall PITT blows penn state out of the water.

oh im not the penn state guy, penn state isnt a real place. no rule of law. im not sure how employers actually hire people from there. i go to a uni in another state but visit pitt alot

Oh i gotcha.
What uni?
Why you visit pitt so much?

Which room do you train in...

good riddance

Went to U of T gym

>full of pajeets

Go to UBC gym

>full of chinks

Go to mcgill gym

>literal numale skelly everywhere.

What the fuck is up with canadian top unis having shit gyms?

Doesn't the natty king of Veeky Forums Connor Murphy lift there?

Lift at Western Uni

Juicy bros
8/10s slots in skin tight neon shit doing provocative stretches everywhere

University of chinese immigrants

I went here my freshman and part of sophomore year, then went back home to illinois.
Was a pretty fun time, if you find a good group
I remember the gym being relatively nice though

FSU

Not a sick cunt, just a dude trying to figure everything out himself. It'd be cool to have a friend who knows about weightlifting and fitness

I might go there next year (not ua i swear), what are the gyms like? Is it just one big gym or are there a number of them around campus?

there are 2 on campus, leach being the bigger one. It changes the game on working out, tons of babes, tons of motivation. My advice is get in shape before you get here because theres lot of competition. All in all, I love it here, sophomore btw.

Thanks man, I started lifting pretty recently and I'm trying to get fit for college.

Anything you can tell me about the dating scene at FSU?

UIUC

definetly get in good shape before getting here. Find a good group of friends early on or considering rushing a frat. I was lucky and did find a good group of guys so i didnt rush. Bar and club scene is tons of fun, you only need to be 18 to get in to bars but youll be underbanded, so look into getting a fake. tons of sluts, we're second highest in stds so wrap up.

Jesus Christ I didn't know that about the STDs, that will make me feel a little better if they don't accept me after all.

What do people mean when they say FSU is one of the biggest party schools in the country? Does everyone party?

Sup mate, I'm starting a phd this fall at gatech. Tell me how is Atlanta.

bars and clubs are poppin every night of the week excluding sunday because pool parties then

You probably couldn't fit my schedule anyways but here I go

Corec is always crowded Need a gym bro

Any Austin fags here?

sorry im not a retard

come to ubc and lift with a 900 iq chad like me

My big orange brethren

i'll shocked if there are any other tar heels here

my hometown is ~45 minutes from ODU

>tfw community college

end my life

I'm in the weight room on MW usually around 12-2 and Friday 2-4. The ass on Friday in the mid afternoon is amazing and it's not too crowded yet.

Same

EE here

Am I in a meme?

i can lift anchors in my uni

I'm in the same lifeboat, my metaphorical fellow refugee. I just keep lying to myself saying this is the best option. But I know that people who go to 4 years off the bat probably have a huge upper hand.

>The ass on Friday
What

Computer Engineering here, just trying not to get stabbed

UML

Is anybody going to the body image and diet talk thing at usuites?

I don't think anyone here would actually be attending this podunk school but worth a shot

im a cuck