Im not sure where to put this...

im not sure where to put this, so im putting it here in the fitness section since it has to do with your vocal cords being in/out of shape.

so i have a dillema. sometimes my voice sounds very deep, rich and masculine. other times it sounds tense and whiny. does anyone know what the cause of this is and how to fix it so i always have a deep, rich, masculine voice? thanks.

youtube twang

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

How the fuck is an orange flavored drink mix supposed to help?

Need to get you some vocal cord parasites

Yell a lot and drink liqour.

Basically.

>Do manly stuff
>Get manly voice

id fuck

OP I don't think you should be posting pics of your cervix on Veeky Forums or anywhere else for that matter, that shit is nasty.

Anyone know how to stop the globus sensation causing a swallowing spasm?

The human body is disgusting

thanks guys your advice helped. problem solved.

I get this to, woke up this morning with a radio voice. Now i just spout cumspeak.

Can confirm, my voice drops half an octave when I get two shots in.

Stress. My voice always becomes tense and shaky when I'm stressed.

hypothyroidism

you need to take very deep breaths, make sure you breath with your stomach and not your shoulders

move your jaw down and foward, circle your lips but keep them pretty open. Take deep breaths, pull your tongue back, and try to really feel it low in your throat

then do deep humming or practice talking deeply while still doing the same position as before

will train you to speak deeper and more powerfully, requires you to do it daily and keep practicing

if you notice when you talk in a high picth voice your jaw is high up and back into your throat, and you are speaking from the top of your throat, makes your voice an octave higher, so practice making noises and breathing deep in your throat and youll be speaking deeper in a not time, and it only gets better over time

Have someone penetrate your throat pussy. It needs love and attention that's why it becomes whiny.

Remember to keep up your Chords of Steel training. That should work.

Most people who are answering have no clue about vocal fold physiology or even the human body. Real ways to deepen your voice? Short of chain smoking and other unhealthy things, you're limited mostly to technique. Learn about appoggio supported breathing to enhance resonance, use your nasal sinuses to enhance resonance, etc.

Look into operatic technique because huge, chiaroscuro projection is a large part about Bel Canto singing. Begin practicing the techniques and warm up. Opera singers project over entire orchestras, horn sections, etc. entirely across an auditorium without a microphone. Learn the techniques and you should increase your resonance as much as you can without permanently altering your vocal cords, which is not optimal because it'll usually have side effects.

Shut the fuck up, horn-head

Not OP, but this exactly, I agree with everything you said here.