Punchable fitness faces thread. I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVw047F52M
youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI
youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO IT ALREADY!!!

Why do a lot of black people have shitty lower thirds?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVw047F52M
He's alright. I'd punch the fuck out of his face, though.

I was literally just watching this, I hate his slightly less now....he's still a monkey faced fuck

he's pretty based despite the vegan shit

I hate this guy
He is super creepy

really want to punch this guy in the face for some reason

DELET

Really me and my dad love watching their videos together.

he ded senpai

senpai

Aside from being vegan and being part black, he's pretty /pol/

His videos on feminism and LGBQT are good too

youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI
youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE

Better than 90% of Veeky Forums

he looks like a final fantasy character

HIs wife is hot

>I WANT TO PUNCH BABIES IN THE FACT BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME ANGRY

what is inherently wrong with another persons diet choice though? Aren't you worse than a vegan for just shaming someone because they choose to eat differently than you?

Not sure what you're assuming of me, but what you choose to eat affects a lot more than yourself. Your food has to come from somewhere, and some food choices are horrible for the environment or cause mass suffering to billions of creatures. I think VG makes a lot of good points when he criticizes what people eat.

>billions of creatures

Ok.

Massive chunks of animals were murdered and huge chunks of the world are rendered totally uninhabitable to make more farmland.
Like no microbiotic life left in the earth to grow anything kind of deal. A scorched earth kind of thing that ancient people saw as a true dooms day scenario.

By the way.
Vegan diets only work because of nutrients and the fact that they are easily managed fasting diets.

More farmland used to grow more crops to feed animals to then be slaughtered.

A single full sized buffallo can feed two families(hubby wife 2.5 children) for two months and only needs to graze on open grass land.

It would take a few acres of land and constant tending to grow enough vegetables to cover all of their needs on top of having to supplement.

Why not eat meat?

If you want grass-fed cattle, that requires even more land clearance for space. Raising cattle on grain is the norm because it's more efficient and quick. Whatever your concern is, it's best addressed by eating less meat.

I kinda want to give him a noogie and ruin his perm

Kek +1
Delet dis

He's a literal piece of dogshit I'd pummel him x infinity

the monkey prick needs another slapbox from rich pinna

I enjoy his videos he makes some good points.

:all these sniveling subservients
Is there anything more pathetic in this world?

>roiding for this

He has such good genes. But awful hair style.

No she's not. Give me one good picture of her. She got married in sweat pants ffs.

>buy my fucking game

He's /ourguy/

connor pls go

>do some literal kindergarten-tier "goofing around" for 2 minutes
>take a minute to to say two vague sentences on a topic
11/10 content

Who is this dipshit? I searched for Max Res but couldn't find anything

sry but that information is classified.

it's classified, so let me tell you all about it...

A great deal of pasture land, particularly in the western US, Texas, and Australia isn't suitable for crops, save possibly hybrid corn or wheat.

It is too expensive to feed grain constantly as cattle have lower feed efficiency than hogs or chickens. The cheapest option is usually grazing, followed by time on a feedlot. Lot time is feed intensive and is expensive, but we have the genetics at the point for it to be generally worthwhile. Obviously, exact operations depend on grain prices and access to things like distiller's grains.

Now, South America and Asia are terrible about deforesting, a lot of which could be avoided if they didn't farm (and ranch) like it's 1920.

DELET THIS

Winrar

Kek

Looks like he is straight out of Twilight

Nothing wrong with hitting these.

Objectively good looking. If you want to hit these faces you are a jelly fag.

I actually punched his chest so hard he died.
Yes, I was in the sauna with him

This would come from someone who can't push himself to the ultimate limit of physics.

Back in high school there was this one mentally retarded kid that everyone pretended to be friends with out of pity, even though he was an annoying little shit who would milk people's sympathy and then write it off as 'hurrrr am retarded'

Janoy's retarded fandom is the exact same thing but revolving around a 35yo. Dumb.