Sodium

Reminder that salt isn't bad for you and you do not need to cut it out of your diet, sodium is an essential electrolyte and you can die without it.

Make sure to only eat the good salt e.g. Sea salt, Himalayan rock salt and Kosher salt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sNqnAZTy4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but you need to cut it out if you want defined cheekbones and a good jaw, waterweight kills aesthetics.

>Himalayan rock salt
Seeing how poor food standards are in China, why would you ever trust some asian to touch your salt?

NO

There are other and better ways to reduce water weight and define your face.

Sodium is fine. Salt is not.

Typical salt is sodium chloride (NaCl). When NaCl enters the stomach, it begins to mix with the Hydrochloric Acid (Hcl) that's used to break down food. This results in the NaCl molecule eventually dissociating into Na+ and CL-. Na+ is fine, but Cl- is not. The Cl- ions undergo multiple reactions, one of which is the new formation of HCl, and the second of which is toxic to the body, whereby the Cl- picks up an extra electron.

You know what stomach acid is right?

Yes go-er I mean fellow fitizen. Spend a few extra shekels on kosher salt. It's better for you.

>he doesn't know sodium chloride is sodium chloride no matter where you get it from
Nigger you can get the cheapest table salt and it's STILL SALT, doesn't have to be your fancy-ass imported boutique designer salt.

>(((Kosher salt)))

Remember goy: More expensive=better

I buy 5 pounds of it for a couple bucks at Winco once or twice a year, U MAD? xDDDDDDD

>not stealing salt packets from restaurants
It's like you want to pay the kosher tax.

>only eat "the good salt"

Nigga NaCl is NaCl

Salt is behind this post

My jaw is good no matter what.

There are so many things wrong with this I refuse to accept it is anything but bait

alright post pic

Just eat solid sodium metal

SaCl is SaCl, no matter if it's from the Himalaya or someplace else. All you need to do is keep your sodium intake at a minimum. You need a small amount for general purposes, but you get most of that by just drinking. Never add salt to anything. Never eat processed foods. Never add processed herb mixes.

stop being a fag ffs

>meme salts

reminder that if your blood pressure is above 110 you shouldn't be eating salt you retard

Sodium is dangerous when you consume too little or too much of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sNqnAZTy4w

He talks about sodium like 2/3 through his talk but you should watch the whole thing.

/Thread
If you don't know this in 2017 there is no saving you

Kosher Salt is cheaper

I would pay to see this

>the good salt e.g. Sea salt, Himalayan rock salt and Kosher salt

It's still fucking NaCL, just contaminated with minerals. How dumb are you americans?

That's fucking delicious

>contaminated with minerals

>Kosher

Not so fast Steinberg.

Anyone else here use Kala Harri's salt like Hulkki recommended?

>what is the octet rule
>what is electron affinity

2/10 apply yourself and/or retake general chemistry you barbarian

Kosher salt > Table salt

Anyone who cooks for themselves knows this.

Tell me more?

I've switched to potassium salt. Taste fine to me and the rest of my diet has enough sodium (almond milk, tuna, sardines, etc).

this is some pretty good b8, legit 9/10 dude

>Kosher salt
Seeing how poor food standards are in Auschwitz, why would you ever trust some jew to touch your salt?

No, no bro, its free radicals that are in play and not ions, and once you get one, then chain reaction starts and you gonna get tenths of thousands, and then you are all radical-like and very unstable.

>he doesn't use low sodium salt