I can't fucking gain weight bros. i just wanna be a big lad... FUCK

i can't fucking gain weight bros. i just wanna be a big lad... FUCK

yes you can it's just hard for some people
i mean you can stop at any time and admit that you're not gonna get bigger though

in the same boat sort of, just trying to eat literally any time I'm not stuffed, gaining 0.5-1lbs a week. It's not no progress but it sure is slow af

I've been trying to eat big. When I slay really hard at the gym I just feel like I'm about to have a heart attack though.

>tfw panic attacks on my last set today

>>tfw panic attacks on my last set today
what did you mean by this

Felt dizzy and like I was about to pass out. Started to freak out and check my pulse, after I left I sat in my car with the AC turned on for a few minutes trying to relax. This is becoming a more common occurrence.

Go to a doctor before your heart explodes man.

Are you drinking or eating enough before your workout?? sounds like you had low blood sugar

mate of mine is a hard as fuck gainer, he has been training with another easy gainer and myself for 2 years now, poor cunt has only now started to have visible size. That being said he has only started to take his diet seriously. He is on around 3000-4000 calories a day.

Another piece of advice I got whilst getting a fitness cert was "Eat until it fucking hurts brO"

I eat a good bit of food before working out. Perhaps the problem is too much caffeine.

That would delay my appointment with the sweet mercy that is death.

If you feel like killing yourself i have a solution. The next time you go to the gym to workout, go FUCKING BEAST MODE. Workout as hard as your body can talk. It's a win win. Your heart either explodes or you make massive gains.

I have some anxiety problems too, caffeine can really make it worse depending on how much you have.

If I eat healthy food in good portions and not drink too much coffee I'm golden.

So if weed makes me paranoid and anxious, drinking too much coffee (i usually have 2 cups a day) will make me like that?

Not the person you replied to btw

I usually have about 40 fluid ounces of black tea beforehand. That's probably why to be honest. I just get such shit-tier sleep due to insomnia I make up with a dose of caffeine.

Hard gainer here bro, you wont make progress unless you start to eat whenever ypu see food, at least it worked for me, I went from 110 to 165 in 2 years, was hard af but i look decent now

If you're taking preworkout, stop

I drink 3 monster energy drinks before each workout. Should i stop?

Yeah

I can't bench anymore because it causes me to have panic attacks.
>start benching
>feels like everyone is staring at me
>the room is getting smaller
>start shaking like a chihuahua
>can't push any more even though it's just set 1 with lmao1pl8
>spotter tries to help me up
>extreme rage overwhelms me, yell at him for stealing my gains or ruining my set
>sit in my car
>scream until I lose my voice
>crying through all this for literally 0 reason
>all of a sudden calm after 10 minutes

This happens with anything more than 15 plate, even though I can physically do 80. I'm one more "incident" away from being permabanned, so I don't do that anymore.

are you FUCKING kidding me man if you're not trolling you should definitely stop doing that.

Take a fucking xanax and chill the fuck out

Vaguely related, what are some cheap, high calorie snack foods?

peanut butter and pretzels, tuna and crackers, protien shake

cookies
have to taste good though and not too sweet so you can keep shoving them down after a meal without getting full too quickly

chocolate bars are pretty calorie dense.

>0.5-1lbs a week. It's not no progress but it sure is slow af
oh you don't know true suffering

You're not trying hard enough.

1. Buy protein
2. Drink protein and milk

That's all there is to it. Eat your normal meals, but everytime you are thirsty drink your protein.

Bananas

>eat with a surplus
>get on scale
>dropped 5 pounds

>How to waste your money

protein and milk calories/protein per dollar is actually pretty cheap compared to other things.

Cheaper than:
>any fast food
>chicken breast (for calories/dollar)
>lamb

More expensive than:
>peanut butter
>most home meals (spaghetti bog)
>lentils

4 scoop preworkout every morning baby

I guess my problem is kinda food related.

I can never take good shits. Most of the time I can't get everything out no matter how long I'm on the fucking toilet. Only a shower solves the problem, it's fucking disgusting. I eat tons of fibres and mostly drink water. What else can I do?
Sipping on a delicoius Monster actually solves this, as it gets me really going but I can't drink one every morning.

prop up da legs boi

what are some foods or supplements that could slow your metabolism?

>mfw went from 55kg to 65kg in 4 months, low bf
>still a fucking dyel and getting a ghetto booty
help me lads

avocados are pretty cheap where I live

>prop up da legs boi

i've had this happen before.. i think its just from not breathing properly during sets

I know that feel bro. have to wipe 10+ times sometimes. I like to drink coffee in the morning to induce a coffee shitsplosion so I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.

The worst part about it is the smell, I sometimes feel like I literally smell like shit.

Yeah and it's impossible to tell if you actually do, unless you ask someone.

Refer to pic. 1 stick per meal.

Or you didn't eat enough before working out

No that's perfectly fine

Been working out at least 3 times a week for the last 2 years, weigh 155lbs. Don't complain. Eating right, strength is going up, can Bench 205, squat 225. Just can't bulk. You don't know real pain.

I have a strange boner...

Drop the caffeine.

I had a bunch of anxiety problems during college and couldn't figure out why.
Then I stopped drinking coffee every day and I got much better.

stop roiding

Mexico?