Hi Veeky Forums. We're all here for self improvement...

Hi Veeky Forums. We're all here for self improvement, but sometimes life just hits you a little harder than you can manage. Ive had a rough day today. You guys are my only friends. Tell me about your day, it would be nice to read some greentexts.

>wake up
>do nothing all day
>sleep

rinse and repeat till failure

Life can be a lonely place at times user. The key is to find some kind of light at the end of the tunnel. If you want something bad enough, you can have it. What are you doing right now? Move, start a new life, join a club, start a sport. Life is full of opportunities. Everything always works out if you put in the effort user. We are all gonna make it user

>wake up in bed
>girlfriend hasnt replied yet
>mentally prepared to break up
>draw stuff on adobe illustrator for a while
>still no reply
>take a nap in the afternoon
>wake up
>check phone
>go down to the lobby to buy milk
>put milk in fridge and make proton shake
>go to piano place nearby
>try to rent piano room for an hour to play myself some sad feels
>they are closed on sunday
>i sit on the pavement and hope someone will talk to me
>i go home
>i have a little lower back ache
>ever since 77.5kg squat
>still weak but at least still enjoying noob gains
>at least i have that going for me
>come home and post this

>wake up and fuck new gf
>she cums a lot
>go home
>go to gym
>hit new bench pr
>go home get ready for date
>bring wife to dinner and John Wick 2
> she goes to bed without sex.
> leave
>go to girlfriends
>fuck her twice
>she cums a lot
>reply to this thread as she falls asleep next to me.

>woke up 5 hours ago
>went to gym
>failed to do deadlifts because my grip gave out and i dont want to do mixed
>went home
>ordered whey a belt and straps
>have been aimlessly browsing the internet for the past 2 hours
>im gonna draw now though

getting pretty decent at nothing falling for the
>when i wake up tomorrow evyerhtings gonna be different
>end up doing fuck all all day
trap

I dont want anything as of now. Im just going through a rough time in my relationship and i think this is the end. Shes my first girlfriend and i lost my khv to her, and i dont think ill get another, but she has to go because shes emotionally abusive and is causing more stress in my life than value. I understand its the best choice, but im going back into the void of solitude. Thank for listening to my blogpost. I just want to feel numb, or normal. I have no ambitiousness now. I just want idk

How do i meet grills?

I'm gonna start working in April in Brooklyn. Which gyms in the Brooklyn-Astoria area aren't ran by jews?

I find girls on tinder. It's easy when your handsome fit charming and have a decent income.

best thing you can do for yourself is to find a project to work on. Set fitness goals, set life goals, get brain gains and work on yourself for you. It'll be tough at first because you'll feel like you're walking through treacle and you've got nothing familiar against which to touch base, but eventually you'll fall into a routine, get back to being you, and you'll have a solid base from which to keep getting better.

You'll make it, mate.

>wake up at 2pm hungover
>play overwatch
>call girlfriend
>drink beer
>bro comes over to LAN for honor
>friend sends me assignment for my one class and change the formatting so i dont get dunked for plagiarism
>friend comes over to play smash
>friend comes over to smoke weed

its 1 am and i need to wake up tomorrow at 8 to meet gf

>cheating on your wife with a tinder whore

thats what happens when you marry a tinder whore

>wake up 10am day off
>weathers overcast thank fuck (straya)
>play some dark sools
> cook eat clean
> watch some depressing as fuck dark souls lore videos
> gonna head to the gym to lift my feels away

wish me gains bros its ohp day

Thats exactly how id describe it. I have nothing familiar to touch base with. Ive lost my sense of identity. I know ill get over it, but i wish i could just fast forward and skip to it.

Sydney

central queensland rip

>had sex
>now scared of sti
wanking > girls

I guess i might as well start now and get the wheels in motion.
>fitness goals
I want to hit all intermediate on symmetric strength. But SS only takes up three days a week.
>life goals
I want a 6/10 gf who doesnt fight with me every 2 weeks, but I don't know where to start. I've been working my my physical appearance, am very average, and decent job. Aka another nameless face in the crowd. I don't know where to go from here.
>brain gains
I'm not too sure what tangible goals for these are. I guess i've been playing the piano and have almost mastered my first song. I tried to play it today but the piano rental place is closed on sunday.

cant find anything im truly about passionate to invest my time into.
feel like im wasting my youth.

need new friends

Time heals all mate. Keep your head up and make the most out of solitude, because when you get another gf, solitude will be almost gone... And you will miss it

The problem is that when people get into relationships they use that companionship to make sense of the world. It's like the difference between colour television and black-and-white. Once you get out of it, everything's the same but the vitality that seemed to make it that much more vibrant is gone, and it all seems grey and brutalist.

Honestly, you haven't lost your sense of identity, not entirely - you lost the part that you offloaded onto this other person and now you need to define yourself wholly again within a world that makes sense but also kind of doesn't.

Don't try and fast forward through this. Reflect on it. Keep a journal, read a little, become comfortable in the solitude of your own thoughts.

Realise that at the end of the day, we are all alone, and we are the only thing upon which we can rely.

You'll be right.

> But SS only takes up three days a week.

90% of fitness takes place outside of the gym. Read articles, tighten up your diet, get into good mental and hygienic practises. Just because you work out 3x weekly, doesn't mean you can't do Veeky Forums related stuff at other times.

Don't frogpost tho. It only demeans you.

> I don't know where to start
Start with you. We're all average, but there are things we can do to set ourselves apart. Social gregariousness, unique outlooks, humour, that kind of thing. The best thing to do would be to find something informal, like a life drawing club, a book club or something and just go along for shits and giggles. Or you can try something different. Get involved in volunteering, go for walks, that sort of thing. Enjoy the world around you, appreciate your place within it, appreciate who you are.

You've got to be comfortable with yourself before you can be comfortable with an x/10 gf.

> I'm not too sure what tangible goals for these are
Read books, keep a diary, learn cool shit about cool shit. Having something interesting to talk about will get you leagues ahead of anyone else.

>29
>about to get married
>hate the idea but don't want to hurt my fiancé
>find out I'm psychopathic
>my whole life has been a sham

If Veeky Forums shuts down I might just kill myself

I have taken your advice to heart. I bought myself a diary and an ice cream.

Its ok user it all gets better

Write in the diary every day. Don't eat icecream every day.

> Missed a week of lecture because of depression and have no friends so no notes
> Midterm (linear algebra and differential equations) Thursday
> Can't understand fuckall from textbook
> Studied for my econ midterm on Tuesday instead in the morning
> Smoked 4 cigs in the afternoon came home and took a nap
> Ate dinner came home tried math again
> Couldn't do shit
> Head out at night to smoke some more and cry because going nowhere academics and social life
> Saturday night so kids from my floor were going out
> they smile at me and say hi but I know they know that I'm miserable and pity me
> Smoke 6 cigs while listening to yung lean and bladee
> it's 12 45 I'm alone in my room writing this
> No friends freshman year, Fucking up school, khhv, on depression meds
> I hit 2 pl8 squat 5 reps though after 6 months of lifting which is the only good thing that has happened this year
I hope the rest of you make it because I don't think I can last any longer

Get gud gainz get gud gainz. Sorry bout the weather it was warm and sunny in the greatest nation on earth today

I know those feels bro
>1 friend who never goes out so I don't go out and we don't share many common interests to just hang
>bench stalled
>failed left serratus and rear delt on the 5th rep again
>failed grip on deadlift again
>just got a bunch of grades back from physics
>they're all fucking terrible
>was supposed to turn in the HW and didn't but got extension
>staring at a blank page with a (1) at the top, posting on Veeky Forums
I'm a mess, every gift in the world and I can't even go through the motions

get me out

>wake up after a night of drinking and pointless spending
>get home
>sleep
>wake up at 6 pm
>eat
>call friends and mother to chat
>hear roommates GF moaning, decide to leave and take a walk
>try to buy some weed
>lament my lack of a GF while wandering the night
>come home again
>play like 6 games of LoL
>go on Veeky Forums
>post in this thread

>Wake up 8:45
>read until ~11
>make a fuckload of eggs
>watch Its Always Sunny with the lads
>go to colleges basketball game
>come back and start drinking
>go to college rec center and play drunk racquetball
>come home
>drunk Mario party with the gang
>watch Wet Hot American Summer
>time for bed
>church tomorrow

>be me
>Wake up slow as fuck, feelin good but lazy
>take aderall
>enter: productivity mode. Do hella chores and boring shit. Buy rock salt for the water softener
>Get hit up by a friend to smoke. Say yes cause ive been feeling down
> pop some tramadol and smoke with my boy
>shit was all keif we got smashed and laid down on a public sidewalk in a park to look at the stars. I almost cried it was soo beautiful it was nutty as fuck. We felt like kids again
>He did some nighttime photography and we watched the great wall (its shit OP dont see it)
>I puked for some reason but its g
> we chewed some pumpkin spice gum (also shit) and vaped and went home. Now im chilling in bed feeling good
>i have to go to college or move out this fall. I have no idea what the fuck to do with my life. I dont even know if i could do ok in school away from home or if i would skip all my classes, fail tests and do too much drugs
>But i think maybe if i relly am interested in what im studying i stand a chance of finding motivation and graduating
-Do any of you guys have college degrees in stuff like exercise physiology, kineseology, sports medicine? Thats what im thinking about. How is it and what do you recommend?

Just being lazy @ math desu.

Have been on a brainfog for a while, still waiting for it to go away since my "Assestment test" is on april and I don't want to stay on my CC more than the 2 years as expected.
I don't want to dissapoint this CC as well, they gave me lots of priorities and privileges there so, I have to say ganbare to myself.

Other than that, same boring things, watching anime, having sex with my waifu and trying to become a self-taught advisor.

Checked

>it's my birthday
>senpai has told me happy birthday
>made plans on monday to workout with a cute personal trainer from my gym today Saturday
>we've made plans before but she's always flaked
>she texts me happy birthday today
>rush to the gym kinda late
>she's not there
>think she's maybe with a client
>start working out
>get a call from her saying she had to go drop off her car cause her mom needed it
>said she shouldn't take long
>sends me a text saying she's not coming
>sends me another text saying what I'm gonna do tonight
>tell her no plans and that I wanted to take her out tonight.
>shootyourshot.jpg
>she has plans with her parent's
>tell her I'm off Sunday so maybe we can do something Sunday
>she has family plans tomorrow

Today on my 29th birthday I've accepted I will die a lonely pathetic virgin. Highlight of my birthday was hitting a 135lb clean and jerk. Some of us aren't going to make it bros.

I take solace in the fact you dudes are going nowhere currently

>sends me another text saying what I'm gonna do tonight
>she has plans with her parent's
the fuck

>busy day at work
>got a lot done, very productive
>overheard work crush talking to her friend about some other guy
>asked one of her friends about it and she's "technically single"
>not gonna give up that easily though
>accidentally let it slip that i think about her outside of work
>pic related

fitness related: workouts going well, making steady progress, about 10-12 lbs down from the beginning of the year. recovering from a really shitty relationship that threw me off the cutting track to the tune of 40lbs of useless body weight

>drink red bull last night around 10pm
>4am
>Fuck it I can't sleep
>Go to campus, work on research for a few hours
>Go to gym and do deadlifts, bench, OHP, and pullups. I haven't lifted in a while and I'm weak as fuck
>Come back home and fall asleep
>Wake up at 3pm
>Chill with roomies for a bit
>Clean apartment
>Go downtown to pickup my bike from my bosses place
>Call my brother and a few friends just to talk
>Snapchat my sister
>Meetup with a few friends at a Mexican joint

Good day. Guys, if you're feeling depressed, call your fucking friends and family just to chat. Seriously. It helps so much. I got rejected from an internship I was really banking on and kicked off my RC team this week. My research is doing poorly. I'm poor as fuck. But talking to them helped so much. Didn't cry to them, or complain. Just chatted with them. And they'll appreciate the call, too.

>had sex
>used a condom
>actually managed to come after like 12 minutes
>was my first time
>yay I lost my virginity

>ended up getting contracting a fungal infection

jesus christ

Cute 2bh

girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago literally on the day my grandpa passed away....

I've been slacking in school because of everything and I can barely deal with it all It fucking sucks bros I just feel so fucking lonely lately

Yup.

I'm done chasing.

Oh fuck this is giving me flashbacks of what my ex gf did to me

fucking hell man

That's rough man, sorry for your loss

i'm dealing with the end of a relationship and an exceptionally busy class schedule this semester too. I just keep telling myself that i need to stick with it and force myself to keep up with my studies because if i allow myself to stagnate, i'll just remain in this same shitty emotional place for months, if not years on end.

I already went through one 3 year period of depression and stagnation and i sure as hell do not intend to ever do it again. Sometimes it sneaks up on you but it's good that you recognize the way you feel so you can work on curbing it when it starts to rear it's ugly head instead of letting it take over and control everything

If i can do it, so can you. hang in there, brother

Get shredded then upgrade to someone better. You got this brah.

hmmmmm...honestly man i wouldn't give it up so quickly, if you wanted to make something with this girl. It seems like she did get genuinely busy with family stuff. I would consider trying one more time when you know you're both free. Maybe a time when you're already doing something together and ask her if she'd like to go out then so she can't turn you down over text or whatever

>Compared to what some people go through my shit is probably not that bad and its mostly me being selfish and a little bitch at times

>I'm an engineer who works a lot but doesn't seem to get valued at work anymore
>I always thought that more work = more respect but it doesn't work that way
>I was anti-social at work for some time, and ignored everyone else and focused on my job
>They thought I didn't want to hang out with them and they figured I thought I was better than them "I actually am"
>They eventually left me alone, and nobody else really cares about me anymore
>I go to work and go home, they don't invite me out anymore, and they don't give care about me as a person

I want to find another company and start all over, sometimes its good to have a strong relationship with your coworkers and not just work all the time

>wake up
>plan meals for the week while procrastinating work
>stress about work
>try not to think about work, end up thinking about my best mate who fucked my crush
>was my fault, never did anything about feelings and was actively pushing her away with social ineptitude
>realizing now she was probably into me before him and I was inadvertently shooting her down
>tomorrow is leg day
>should do work
>post here instead

On the upside it's been a learning experience, I'm going to be focussing on making some social gains.
Seeing where you went wrong means I can do something about it next time, right?

idk man, why didn't you ask her out when she said what are you doing tonight? She probably got offended, also idk if asking a girl out on your birthday is a good idea

No he should just straight up ask her where they're going and/or end it like that. Wish I did before she broke up with me over txt.

>>I always thought that more work = more respect but it doesn't work that way
>>I was anti-social at work for some time, and ignored everyone else and focused on my job

fuck dude, this is me to a T. Took one of my co-workers straight up telling me that i needed to learn how to relax when i'm at work before i realized that i was missing out on an amazing opportunity to meet new people and make new friends because i was so hyperfocused on being productive and working hard 110% of the time

well yeah that's what i mean by don't give up, generally. just keep making regular conversation and bring up going out some other time in the future.. She doesn't seem to text like someone who's not interested in who they're talking to so it's not like one busy weekend should be the end of the world here.

My ex gf did exactly the same thing as that guys girl at the end of the relationship. And I remember talking to my friends about how I should just be straight up with her and ask her if the relationship was gonna survive, hell I even wrote out a message, never sent it tho.
She would always give me a false sense of hope with her messages.
>hey lets go on a date
>ok cool, just a bit busy atm, next week I might be free though
>ok sweet
next week
>so about that date
>I'm just a bit stressed with uni, and I've got a family thing on but maybe we could go see a movie in 2 weeks
>ok that sounds good
2 weeks
>cmon lets go see that movie
>im so busy right now, I feel bad that I keep cancelling dates :( my uni holidays are coming up soon, I'll be free the entire week :)

by this point I feel like its ending but I don't give up hope cause we've been on and off before, I figured she could text me first for once but nope, she didn't message me at all during her uni break, then we ignored each other at work, then the next day she txted me saying she didn't think it was gonna work out between us, and she had other priorities.

eh fair enough, my heart was broken like never before but that's life

I hope I'm wrong and that dude gets his girl

I did? I wanted to do it after we worked out but since we weren't gonna work out anymore I had to improvise.

That was the plan. Work out then ask her to go out later that night.
It hasn't been the first time she's flaked. We've made plans and she doesn't show and she later puts up a snap of her getting her hair done. Like right now she has a snap up of her dog with some snap filter. Fuck. I just don't know how to play all this shit. For fucks sake. I was the fat kid no girls paid attention to so I don't know if they're being friendly or may be into me. I'll see her at the gym of course but this sort of stuff wrecks me.

ive realized thats a thing of inviting herself
like, if you say "oh im going out" chances are she'll be like "can i come" but if you say "nothing" she'll think "this guy is boring why spend time"

as retarded as it is, "fake it till you make it" applies here lol as long as you keep it worldly

she's not into you bro, plenty of fish in the sea...

>woke up
>brush teeth
>fell asleep
>woke up
>brush teeth
>work on simple model
>think about suicide methods
>play FEAR:PM
>Think about suicide methods
>Talk to support person

Once this faggot cold is gone I'm going back to burning twice as bright, my dudes, it's almost over.

Brush on brother

>I was the fat kid no girls paid attention to so I don't know if they're being friendly or may be into me

>volunteer with girl scouts
>cookies came in today
>spend 4 hours loading and unloading
>come home
>watch new Seven Deadly Sins season with wife
>she goes to work
>buddy at my work says I should go to a boxing gym in town because he sees me at the gym hitting the bags
>work up the courage to go
>2 hour session
>circuit training first
>mitting next
>sparring last

I've never hit anyone or been hit by anyone before, and fucking hell it's a rush. The first time you get hit in the nose is something else man. If you've never sparred before, give it a shot

>The first time you get hit in the nose is something else man. If you've never sparred before, give it a shot

fuck I need to do this. Really want to get into boxing or BJJ. I've got MMA gloves and I always hit the bags after workout for 10 - 15 minutes. My endurance/stamina is really getting up there now.

>mfw some people who were setting up a boxing gym bought a bunch of stuff from my work and i helped them load up like 1500+ lbs of weights and they said i could get a free membership but i have no idea if they were kidding or not

>shit load of education
>can't get a relevant job
>stuck at min wage part time
>no friends
Meh

>18th day of no-fap february challenge
>come home in the evening
>ex-gf is waiting for me on couch
>two hours of foreplay
>three minutes of sex before i nut
>pic related

same lol

>get 2 final interviews
>both were respectable government jobs
>get my hopes up really high after each one
>both reject me
>feel suicidal

and then after a week I'm not suicidal, just melancholic

> wake up, cook eggs and oats
> meet friend for coffee
> meet girlfriend for cheat meal lunch
> have sex
> leaving house now to meet friends and see porter Robinson/madeon set
Pretty good rest day, I'll give it 8/10.

Go for it bros, you've got nothing to lose

>wake up at 4am to take a piss
>go to bed thinking I'm not going manage to fall asleep again
>wake up 4 hours later feeling great
>going to go for a run in an hour or two

Feels good man, I've been sleeping like shit lately and whenever I get a good night sleep I feel amazing for the whole day

>Wake up
>Work
>Get home, hop on Veeky Forums and see
>Figure out that's the reason people do those "vaccuum" things
>Check out my own gut in mirror, realize I've started down the path to becoming a human potato

> sometimes life just hits you a little harder than you can manage.
*sucks in gut* I hear ya, OP.

>wake up at 4
>drink shake and eat eggs
>sit on computer until 8
>sit outside for sweet tan
>go back inside
>dog mauls and my pet cat and dies in my arms
>bury cat
>workout
>eat
>sleep

>Me and gf end it for the final time this saturday.
>I'm moving to canada on a working holiday in 3 weeks
>She's moving to another city for work today.
>Knew it was coming but still hurt pretty bad, we werr together on and off for 3,5 years now
>Brother is entering rehad again next wednesday, hopefully this time ge'll succeed and stay clear of dtugs.
>Mother wants to get back with dad. This is bad as he is an emotionally abusive fuck
>Went to my therapist to pay this months fee
>He asked mr how I was doing
>F-fine, thank you
>Asks me if I wanted to sit, I comply
>Break down as a kid in tears
>First time in a year, a hard year with alot of bullshit going on I cried
>I kept it all bottled up and kept strong all this time, but the thought of breaking up with her forgood is too much
>She was my first gf, my first kiss, lost my virginity to her, my best friend.
>She was a nympho before me who has BPD and got abused as a child.
>We worked through all our issues and she made me feel needed and loved for the first time in my life.
>She has taught me alot about myself, sex and guided me towards my dreams and now shes gone.
>I'll never find a kind, 10/10, crazy in bed and loving person like her.
I always thought we were made for eachother and that we would go through life together. The split was mutual and I know she's hurting as much as me now which makes me feel even worse. P-please hold me Veeky Forums. Pic is her.

>find out I'm psychopathic
I'd take that with a grain of salt. Contrary to what doctors believe, Psychology is still in its infancy, and if you think I'm bullshitting you can go ask any doctor for an objective test for any psychiatric disease-- they'll tell you that none exist.

Like imagine if your normal doctor knew bacteria and viruses existed, but had no way to differentiate between them, or to tell them apart from an allergy.

>Uhh well I can clearly tell that you have some kind of issue, but the best I can do is look at this chart of symptoms and guess what kind of medicine you need
>This is modern Psychiatry.

How long have yoi been together user?

I failed again bros

>wake up at 12pm
>slowly get up, make oatmeal and eggs
>do some work on this side project thing and start to gain steam and productivity until...
>leave for work at 3pm
>shitty grocery store job
>8 hour amalgam of boredom, rage, degradation, you name it
>off at 12am
>pass bars and parties while biking home
>can't afford that, plus not with a fucking nametag and work shirt on
>get home, eat frozen blueberries and peanut butter
>go to sleep at 4am

I have a final interview for a software dev job on Tuesday. I pray that I get it. Every day is getting harder and harder. I'm tired of being surrounded by burnouts, it brings out the burnout in me too.

love you, buddy

>was supposed to turn in the HW and didn't but got extension
>staring at a blank page with a (1) at the top, posting on Veeky Forums
U might have ADHD. I'm pretty sure I have it, I think the disease is 60% misunderstood right now. I've been taking Amphetamine (Adderall) to help me get to sleep-- If you've ever tried to get to sleep but been too bored and restless, a very small dose (~4mg IR) calms me down enough that I can stay in bed, but it's not so much that it stops me from falling asleep.

My hypothesis is that ADHD is actually Chronic Boredom Disease, and all of the symptoms are just manifestations of boredom. That would explain why some people are hyperactive and some people are day-dreamy, it just depends on what you do to alleviate boredom.

The other user who responded to you is right btw but

>hate the idea but don't want to hurt my fiance
Don't do it then, you're just going to wind up getting divorced. And when she leave your ass, she gonna leave with half

goddamn son, what a body

>wake up at 6am from plane going overhead
>wake up at 6.45 from plane going overhead
>eventually wake up at 9.30 still feeling groggy
>make oats and look for a flat for a couple of hours
>"oh yea uh...we got a couple more people coming to look, we'll let you know end of the week"
>will likely get booted out my current place tomorrow because i haven't given the landlord any more than a weeks rent
>am ok with that, it's fucking weird when the owner lives in the flat and does fucking nothing all day
>also feels like a homestay/boarding situation rather than somewhere to live
>she can fuck off, the ad was specious as fuck

About to make bacon and spinich pasta then pack my bag.

Keep failing until you don't.

Still here sydneybro?

I'm already missing it. Also missing her tongue and nipple piercing. And it's oy been a day. I masturbated for thr firsz time in half a year, she'd get me off whenever wherever. Like I said she's a nymp. We fucked or she'd blow me al.osz every chance we had, at family get togethers, when going out, while driving even at a wakening. We got caught numerous times but we didn' care aslong as we'd get to finish.
I'm hoping being in Australia will mend the pain a bit.

dude wtf pay your rent or move somewhere you can afford. good luck.

>waiting all day for a text that deep down I know will never come

>be me
>go back to 2 weeks ago
>start taking antibiotics my doctor prescribed for my scar that was infected (Not sure how)
>couple days pass and start seeing random bumps on my arms
> disregard it thinking its some acne from protein or stress from uni
>an entire week on antibiotics and I see all these little bumps on my back and shoulder, thought its some measles or chickenpox
>show the bumps to my doctor after I finish taking my antibiotic (I was taking it for 2 weeks)
>turns out I'm allergic to cephalexin
>mfw bumps all over my body including neck, back, shoulder, legs, stomach, forearm, palm and back of the pawm
>MFW midterm week and I've already taken 2 days off of UNI
>If i take another day off, i could risk my grade dropping
>I havent gone to the gym for about 2 weeks
>I cant go out without having a hoodie to cover my neck
>its 70 gegrees and I cant wear short sleeves...

Never thought I might be getting this but I fucking miss my smooth skin on all around my body. The bumps are itchy as fuck and they still havent gone away yet. I literally wear a hoodie the second I step outside my house. OP, You had bad day, but i've had worst week, twice. It doesnt feel good to be fucked over by some medication. I cant sleep at night since Im itchy, I think about my gains going, afraid that someone might see my bumps and freak out. Fuck this. I hate the way I currently am.

I'm trying my brother, thing is if I give her the bond I doubt I'll be seeing it again.

>here's the bond
>oh btw im moving out right now can I have it back?

Damn you might be right
This post is actuallly so enlightening

I've had several issues that are common in ADD(worst procrastination in history of mankind, extreme trouble waking up in the morning) but thought because I would just sit and think about things instead of acting out I didn't have it...

>That would explain why some people are hyperactive and some people are day-dreamy, it just depends on what you do to alleviate boredom.
day-dreamy describes me perfectly, I always thought it meant I DIDN'T have ADD, and I'm bored all the fucking time, I can't remember the last time I sat through a movie or even started a book...

holy shit...

To follow up, do you think adderall will help? I've taken it recreationally and it doesn't really help me study I just focus on videogames/something else, but maybe that's because I take too much
I also don't wanna get addicted/reliant

i was a khv in my first year of uni and completely fucked up my grades.

now im in my final year, getting pretty decent grades and Im not a khv. i still have no friends, but im used to that now. dont worry, you'll work it out. I somehow managed to.

what do you mean my completely fuck up? What was your gpa freshman year? for some people a 1.3 is fucking up for some it's a 3.1 lol

better luck next time man

lmao i was sitting on a fucking 2.9 in first year and being threatened with academic exclusion, aka expulsion. I think 2.9 in Australia is worse than it is in america since it's out of 7 here. so 3.5 would be a passing gpa.

Now it sits at about 5 which i will hopefully improve upon this year

>scoliosis
>no matter how hard I try right side of my body develops better
>hurt lower back two years ago
>still hurts after lower body days
I have failed

>2.9
not really that bad-
>it's out of 7
ouch

Dude, that filename song is dope.

you will find someone like that. I did too, in reference shes a 12/10. If you keep the "i dont find real love anymore" spirit up, you wont. so stop it.

you will be fine.

>about to graduate Uni
>bulk going well
>friends hitting me up over the week to hang out
>before was kinda depressed i was always the one making plans
>no gf for a long time now, doesn't matter to me, more time to do fun shit with said friends
>got alotta money in the bank from illegal activities (hi FBI)
>soon it'll be nothing but time.
>nothing but time.
>literally nothing fulfilling in my life, just different ways to pass the time

and i love it that way.
the rat race can suck my dick