Manlet therapy thread

Come on in my fellow manlets. How tall are you? How old are ya? Do you think there's still a chance you might grow? How's your day going? Hit any new prs?

Come on in and share!

>tfw 5'6

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a06_1391190430
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a manlet you learn PAIN. You will learn SUFFERING. And finally you will learn DESPAIR.

Manlets are WORTHLESS

Stop invading my safe space bro

I bet all of these girls are midgets like 4'0 or 5'0 tall and want a guy that's 6'4 that's ridiculous we don't want midget children.

>6 feet
>taking a walk in city after gym
>feeling confident
>about 6'3 8-9/10 blond chick passes me
>feel like shit now
must be hard being a manlet seeing how even more grills are taller than you

At least you aren't a trap.

Also, haven't you all learned that what it matters is your strength and fighting skills than your height? See every liveleak video where lankets BTFO manlets or manlets BTFO lankets.

>liveleak.com/view?i=a06_1391190430

I'm 5'6 and live a content life and have no anxieties, issues socializing, significant insecurities, or otherwise. My height has had no significant impact on my life, aside from maybe a lowered standing (kek) in a professional environment. But when you're in upper medicine, that doesn't matter too much anyway.

>5'6.5"
>22
Not expecting to grow but don't care much about it either. Last year old I still cared and was really stressed about trying to grow a bit more but after a mushroom trip I came to many realizations, one of which caused me to come to terms with my height (not simply accepting it for what it is but understanding how allowing such a thing as height to be a determining factor of my life is absolutely ridiculous) and it made my self-image open up to a whole new perspective and shattered the many illusions I had about what I could and couldn't do.
I'm not advocating the usage of drugs, just telling how my experience opened me up enough to learn that one thing us manlets need to learn;
It defines you as much as you let it.

it's absolutely despicable to see how shorter men are treated and talked about, especially about entitled women online. I've never experienced the issue myself being 6'4, but it just makes me upset. there's literally nothing anyone can do about their height.

5'7

Somehow a 9/10 gf, 8/10 face, easy gains (also easy fat gains).

the amount of times ive heard "If you were taller I would have dated you" still crushes me..

>5'7"
>Back in the gym lifting and running again
>Shit is going good with the gf
We're all gonna make it

Nah, death by snu snu is hot as fuck.

Shit just filters out the ho's. Real keepers won't give a shit.

this desu,
im 6'2'' and only once in my life i saw a girl taller than me, but even ones close to my height freak me out. i cant imagine being as tiny as 5'9 where a lot are taller

im 6'1''
only know 1 girl thats taller than me
shes 7'
and i wish i was joking.

All of these girls are probably around 5'2 and really ugly when they don't have 5 lbs of make-up plastered over their face. I'm 5'9.5 and my height has never stopped me because I have the FACE and FRAME.

>5'8.5"
>21
Don't expect to get any taller, oh well

I'm 6'3 and my best friend is 6'5
I feel like a fucking child next to him
Jesus christ I can't even imagine what you manlets feel like

what? how?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

> 5'6"
> 31

Obviously won't grow. But I think ultimately that my anxiety, depression and neurotically wired brain is more of a hindrance than my height. Also, I am a chinlet, jawlet, wristlet, handlet and borderline beardlet. Heh.

I've given up on dating. Don't know if it's my introversion but I just can't bring myself to go to clubs and run through a gauntlet of shit-tests and dance for sloots in order to stick my nerve-rod into her slime tunnel for the night. Even moreso when you're short, or simply not in the top 5% in general.

Otherwise, i'm finally more or less injury free and really pumped up about getting my squat numbers up. Actually learning cooking and reading more on my spare time. Just need to spend less time on vidya.

I'm 5'8.

Yesterday i was at a party with some family members, we got together to take a picture, i was at the back, someone says "wait, user is not appearing" and then it struck me... a female cousin of mine says "it's his fault for being so short".

She's like 5'5 but with heels she was my height. I never had felt this kind of manlet pain before.

>5'9"
>16

Asian parents, both below 5'6".

calling bullshit, unless you're from Turkey

Consider yourself lucky

Is it wrong to say that I feel sympathy for manlets as a 6'0-6'1? Like it's not that I'm boasting some kind of superiority but they always act like they're inferior just because they're smaller. Most of the time that's what makes them seem so lame.

6' and body dismorphia has set it, I feel 5'7
I'm 22

>5'9"
>15
>Parents both above 6'
>Father didn't stop growing until after college.

I like to think this guy is posting this to toughen manlets up.

They are shit testing you and lost every time.

>niggers and spics

tip top kek, who'd have thunk?

"It's his fault for being so short"

LMAO that bitch.

I'm 168cm, my dad is probably 165 and my mom is like 158 I think.

My paternal grandma was a fucking midget and so was her husband.

On my mom's side my grandpa is like 165 and my grandma was a bit shorter,

I consider myself lucky I'm taller than all of them.

My sister is about my height, but her father is WAY taller than mine.

tfw being 5'11, real kang of manlets

>tfw 5'9"
I want to be Zyzz mode but I'm fucking obviously dwarfed by anybody 6'+. It triggers my insecurity so hard that the thought of dropping weight lifting entirely in favour of becoming a homosexual twink fairy instead is a legitimate idea of mine. I'm only 20 and I look quite decent already below the neck so I'm sure I could pull it off easily. I'm just not a subby sort of person is the problem.

Typical niggers

Whats 'upper medicine' anyway?

girls can be giants too retard

>tfw 5'6 everywhere else
>tfw 5'4 at hospital measurements

But why? I had my gf tape measure me from foor to the flattest part of my head and I was 5'6.5, in those criminal head shots I'm also 5'6-.5, in the hospital I'm like 5'4 ;__;

its all barefoot too

i am 5'9" and SLAY pussy.

if you look good, and have the dick of a dude who's 6'3" it doesn't matter

>6' at gym
>6' in Hospital
You must have a shit tape measure.

>and have the dick of a dude who's 6'3"
oh...

Dick size is not correlated with height what are you talking about? Besides dicks looks relatively bigger on manlets than lanklets just like they do on skinny guys compared to awoke guys

My ID says I'm 6 cm taller than I am, it's funny.

Uh... Ya it is. Generally a taller guy has more chances of having a larger dick.

I had an autistic moment because it was late. Portmanteau of upper education and medicine.

Underage b&

holy shit what a bunch of pussies

im 6'2 190lbs with broad shoulders and a good face. women throw themselves at me, and yet im still too autistic to pursue any of them as i have a small social circle and do nothing but play video games and smoke weed in my free time.

if that makes you guys feel better

5'7 160 pound 20 year old manlet reporting in. got into a fight with a chad at the gym on who can squat more because he commented on my form. ended up squatting 100 more pounds than him. felt good bros.

you should all become bottom sluts lel

5 9. There are literally women my height or couple inches below my height everywhere. Ffs anyone saying 5 9 is not a Manlet you can go and duck right off. I'm the shortest person in this store right now.

Sounds like a comfy hermit life in my humble opinion.

>5'4"
>20
>friend is 5'6"
>19
>kills pussy on the daily
>rich as fuck
>has his own business
All over 2 fucking inches

> becoming a homosexual
> not a subby sort of person

Is it a meme on Veeky Forums that you can become gay? Also why would being a twink imply being a sub?

what's a good fighting style for a manlet?

>tfw 5'7

>Be 5'3"
>Manage most days, focusing on the good I have in life and my lifts
>Remember the last two women I met were literally my dream women
>Both ignored me over a taller guy
>Get depressed

It's like clockwork, guys. Please somebody tell me someday the pain gets too much to bear and I'll finally KMS myself.

>be 5'3"
same
it doesnt get better

Have fun!

>Run
>Run
>Run
>Run while crying and screaming for help
>Run while pissing yourself
>Run
>Run
>Grapple, but only if you are strongfat or are extremely lucky

If you're 5'6" or higher fuck off, you only have yourself to blame for your shitty lives.

>t. 5'5" and that's with shoes

5'9" here
How do I get a gf taller than I am?

I'm 5'7" and I had a 6'2" chick for a little while - only broke up because I wanted an open relationship

There are a lot of great women that don't care about height, but you can't get down on yourself about the ones that do

Im 5'8 with a normie face and avg Veeky Forums body ama

lol I don't think it's the height that makes you two different

Being 5'8.5 is fucking the worst because you're so close to being the average of 5'9 but youll always be a manlet no matter what

>5'5" with no shoes
>Highschoolers taller than me

>5'6
>picking up little bro from school
>some of the eighth graders are taller than me
I don't get how eighth graders can be fuckin 6 ft tall.

I just don't very many tall women on a regular basis, so I'm curious where to find them. I'm not insecure about my height and I'm actually reasonably handsome

Are you me?

do tall girls like short bois
like if i walked up to one like i would a short girl would they give me a chance

5'5 15 y/o

I benched 200 yesterday

hoping for 5'10

5'11"
25 years old

I'll never get that 1 inch. Just kill me now.

I did squat lmao2pl8 today though, feels pretty good as someone who started this month.

Seems like the farther north in the US you go the taller the women get
They probably would, in my experience taller women are way more chill than short girls

>be 5ft 7 at 17
>now 5ft 8 and some change at 18
t-theres still hope r-right

Punch in the dick

im 5'8, but as a homosexual if anything its a good thing to be short.

i had a date with a guy i met clubbing yesterday, but he didnt look so good when i was sober so i friendzoned him

i often feel like the vast majority of people I meet and people who ask me out arent attractive enough for me. i guess im fairly vain in that i think im a fairly desireable person to date.

how do i tell if i just have delusionally high standards?

you shouldn't lower your standards gaybro as they constantly change unless you live in a major city like LA or NY

>no homo

>grappling day at training gym
>i'm the shortest person there at 5'6
>also tiny bear mode, stronger than everyone else by a lot
>not really very good or technical at bjj
>mfw when rolling around with lanklets that have years of experience and easily beating them because they can't reach my legs when I get their back because it's wrapped around their mid section and if they use their hands i'll easily put in a choke

This. Even although I don't let anyone notice I care about my height, I still feel like kid compared to higher man. Still, I got very good baby-chadey face, so never got problems with girls - it is not even about them. I am convinced that if I ate more than 1000 calories as a teen I wouldn't be that short. Could be worse tho, it is still average in Eastern European bloc

>TFW 5'11
Kill me now

5'7 underage bampersand

jk (((mods)))

Are you an attending? Or a phd who teaches medical school classes?

18, 6'0" here, how do I INTO 6'1"?

Actually a lot of 5'11" and 6' girls can get pretty hot if you do it right desou.

Underageb&

5'11 checking in. How tall will my gf need to be to produce some masterrace sons?

7'7

Fug

That was beautiful. I wish I could take mushrooms

177cm, I can't complain actually, never had any problem related to height.

>Out with uni friends
>be 5'9" manlet
>one of my friends is 6'5"
>Another one of my friends there is around 5'7"
>Topic of height comes up
>Asked how tall I am, I say 5'9"
>5'7" friend says "yeah, 5'10"/ 5'11" is probably around average. I'm between 5'10" and 5'11" "
>Everyone calls him out saying he can't be 5'11" because he's shorter than me
>"n-n-no I'm definitely around 5'11"
>they get us to stand back to back
>he's a good 2" shorter than me
>people in the group start laughing

Don't lie about your height guys. The only thing more pathetic and sad than being a manlet is getting caught out lying about how tall you are.

You won't reach 5'10". At 15, I was 5'8". I only grew to 5'9".

Best you can hope for is about 5'7" I'd say.

yeah, showing willful ignorance to hide insecurity is a lot worse than actually being short
9 out of 10 times someone 5'7 or taller won't even get made fun of for their height

>5'7"
>18y/o
Still trying to lose weight, but I've ran at least 1.5 miles every day this week. The past two days I've done 2.6 miles, which I feel pretty good about. Literally nothing wrong with being my height though, I never even thought about height until recently when seeing all these "tall" guys bitching about other people.

Women who publicly post about fucking/what a man needs to be in order to get with them are garbage-tier trash. Prove me wrong.

I'm 5'4" and 18yo

I think I may go for LL for both tibia and femurs for about 3 inches. That way it'll put me a 5'10" and I'll be way above average from where I'm from. There's hope brehs.

Fight like a crab.

>5'7 or 5'8
>21

I have no problem getting girls and the tallest girl i've been with has been 5'11. A lot of girls care about height but a lot of girls don't aswell. Just filter out the ones that do and there is no problem. Its all confidence bros. I guarantee height doesn't affect you as much as you think.

dude just give it up.

you're going going to be able to LL 6 inches and even if you do, you will look like a cartoon character with long legs and a tiny body and arms.

Technically he did more work because he had a longer distance to travel with the weight. W=Fd

Tbh the opposite was true. im Strongfat and i walked all over the blue/black belts in my local gracie BJJ as first timer cuz they were all manlets.