Good lifting feels thread

Only good feels

What have you been up to this week Veeky Forums?

I've been a skeleton for all my life, but lifting is making me gain serious weight.
I still eat like shit and I'm trying to rectify that, but I'm gaining 1kg every month.

> OHPed 1pl8 for 3 reps
> 10lbs away from 1pl8 bench
> first visible bicep vein

feels good man

1kg/month is a good target for adding muscle without putting on a lot of fat, keep at it user

Holy kek ur ohp is stronger than your bench.

My cut has been going well this week, I've lost like 5 lb this week after plateau for a while.

I hope you mean 2pl8 bench broski

oh fuck i mean 2pl8 lol

Was stuck at 50kg bench 5rm then something happened and I could increase it to 52.5kg on thursday and yesterday another 2.5kg to 55kg even though I haven't managed to eat a lot lately
good feel

bad feel here

what did she mean by this?

1. she wants to show you that other boys are interested (humble-brag about being attractive or some shit)

or/and

2. she wants to see if you care. If you feel bad about other guys talking to her you're being needy

just let her know you don't give a shit pretty much

She's attention whoring, and she's telling you so you'll get jealous, you'll want her more, and she's get off on it

The best trick is to reply "You think you're the only girl I talk to" and then wink face

It will drive her insane

(btw the way, she's red flag, avoid at all costs, or pump and dump if you have to)

what's up with this, is this really how normies work? a girl tried once to pull that shit on me, I just cut her out of my life. can't stand such retarded 'mind gamdes'

I've only started getting fit a couple of weeks ago, and only have started a proper program a couple of days ago, just got back from my first leg day, I feel like I could have died during the session but now it's done I'm feeling really good about myself.

Can I get a few motivational pictures to continue this buzz please? I like the ones with ancient roman and Greek statues with things talking about the strength and willpower of man. Thanks

Thats a spicy red flag there user

yes

either tell her
>lol of course? you're not the only girl I'm talking to either
or just be like
>cool story bro

something liek that

Girls seek constant validation (like guys do, but on a much bigger scale)

They want to feel like the whole world revolves around them (unlike guys that just want to be able to carve out a little bit of the world and call it their own)

Whats she's saying is "I am such hot shit, everyone wants me, so if you want some of this you better step up your game because I have SOOO many offers from other guys, what makes you special?"

It dumb, and girls are retarded.

But to get around this just act like you don't care. Its the guy equivalent of say "I don't care if other guys hit on you, I'm such hot shit that if you don't want some of this it's your loss, the others guys suck accompaired to me"

She wants you to act like your the hottest shit, because she wants to feel like she's got the shit hottest man

let me repeat, girls are dumb, dont fall for their dumb tricks.

Thats exactly the shit I'm after, thanks user

Have this cool wojak in exchange

Just know that motivation alone is not enough, it's all about dedication. You'll often not feel like going to the gym, but drag your ass there every time, and it'll be fun once you get started, and in the end it'll pay off.

t. haven't missed a workout since 2016 :))

Hit a 3pl8 squat finally. I know it's still babbyweight but it's very satisfying because i've been lifting for 2 years (again, I know I should be much stronger) but only started actually taking nutrition seriously two months ago and made more progress in this two months than in the rest of the two years.

Lads, particularly new lifters: fucking track your macros

Thanks for the advice user, I just love those sorts of pictures because of the positive feeling it leaves me with.

Dedication has never been a problem for me. I started play guitar one year, one week and 5 days ago.

t. practiced every days since 07/02/16

Nice, you'll make it user

you're gonna make it m8

Cheers user, godspeed

5kg away from 1 plate ohp
cut my mile time down to 6:15

hopped on a new program and seem to be making gains much quicker with less misery

got a job

everything is going well except >gf

> mfw finally started eating enough and reaping newbie gains

> Just came from a one week vacation
> Just broke up with my gf of 2.5 y
> The relationship was really bad and made me sad so finally being free is relieving
> Wanna improve personal hygiene and clothing
> Making gains, better numbers and weighing more

This week:

>hit 62.5kg OHP 1RM
>squat stength is increasing again after a long hiatus
>new bench PR

Hopefully I'm gonna make it.

>the bicep vein

the first time i noticed it i was doing cable flys/flies

that was a real rush. I'm back on the fitness wagon after a particularly rough end to a long relationship and it feels to be seeing progress. My arms are more defined than ever and oh man do i fucking love checking out my collarbones. I'm so secretly vain it's almost narcissistic

Just ask like you don't care, she's trying to get a reaction out of you

It also means she's a giant whore

this is a good one to remind yourself that it's a step by step process and you won't see amazing results overnight. Keeps me humble and grounded, personally

New fitizen club right here, starting to see the start swoll

That shit right there is great, thanks

Did pic related machine for the first time yesterday. it gave me the most insane shoulder pump,or even pump general ive ever had. for the first time ever i could understand why Arnold was so addicted to pump. i actually cant wait until my next push day so i can do that machine again.

Did romanian diddly with 3pl8s for like 7reps and 3.5pl8 for 2 and half.

Then sid some lower weigth for hypertrophy, then did shrugs pyramid set from 1pl8 to 3.5pl8 to 1pl8

Some underage girl was staring at me doing that. Felt awkward.
Then some bodyweight dips for good measure, shoulder doesnt feel right.

Were all going to make it anons.
I started liftit 5 months ago but now i kicked this shit into overdrive, lifting almost every day

why did he drink the poison brehs?

Finally 16" arms and going for 200kg deadlift/160kg squat in two weeks.

enjoy your testosterone boost from not being around an annoying cunt constantly. Also don't pay a lot for clothes if you don't know what you're doing. Get fit and wear h&m anyway, if they are nice and clean and fit you well, you should be looking great anyway. For skincare I recommend a brand called Skinfood, I use their moisturizer daily and its been amazing, my skin feels like I imagine Jared Leto's does.

dude looks like you are doing great, soon enough you're gonna be the one rejecting girls because their are not to your standard. What job?

fuck yeah, how tall are you and how many kgs?

thanks famalam, I am barely at 1.5pl8 after 6 months of lifting and I'm a skellyfag trying to hit my macros like you said.
Can you elaborate on what you eat? Is milk a no-go ? I've heard its estrogenic and shouldnt be drank too often?

>be me
>skellyfag 182 cm tall (6ft)
>slowly increasing my weights
>slowly increasing my bodyweight
>got into taking daily vitamins/zinc/fish oil
>mfw better sleep, concentration and mood

>working out and seeing myself make progress, envisioning my final goal, my "ultimate form", for lack of a better term
>gain the confidence to talk to the cute girl at work i've been crushing on

lil bit of a rocky start because i'm coming from "fat kid with small social circle" territory and so i've got a lot of self-esteem/self-efficacy things to deal with, but i can feel myself making it more and more every day, brehs. Thank you

All great men die on their own terms user

you can read his entire book called The Book of 5 Rings. On youtube there's a 90 minute audiobook, its pretty short but great.

im gonna check it out then, thanks m8.

Im 187cm tall, went from 84kg to 90kg on clean food. Then i couldnt get anymore weight. I even ate sweets pretty liberally on top of like 4000kcal.

So i started gomad. Im sitting on 92kg rn after 3 weeks and i cut down on clean food by half. No more i want to throw up after each meal and now i actually enjoy eating.

As for estrogens, i wouldnt be concerned. Your body produces estrogen naturally even when you are male, and much more than milk contains. Worse is if you get bad acne or other allergic reaction from dairy. Then its a no go.

I'm 182cm tall and went from like 63kg to 73kg in about a year of trying to bulk up. Will incorporate more milk into my diet then, I am not allergic or have acne or anything

>Doing Biceps curls
>Nice warm feeling in the muscle after a couple sets
>Weights are heavy but it's ok

This

Ill keep drinking milk with muh whey shake for that calcium till i grow a cunt

>how tall are you and how many kgs?

6'3", 228lbs, around 17% bf. I hit a nice 160kg squat and 110kg bench.

Haven't died so there's that
>[spoiler]implying I don't want to die[/spoiler]

im the one who just hit 3pl8
>Is milk a no-go
hell no. I don't do gomad cos i think that will give you bitch tits but a pint or so can be good as a lil macro cap at the end of the day. Just use myfitnesspal and track your macros on there
I eat a LOT of turkey and chicken. Buy a ton of poultry, make a marinade for it and let it sit so whenever you want some you can just put it in the oven.
I have brown rice with pretty much every meal and broccoli with most of my meals
Turkey sausages/turkey bacon is also a blessing for delicious protein.
And oats every morning

>casual Sunday shoulders & legs
>go through each exercise set by set
>no music, just a really nice relaxed focus
>get to end of routine, notice 2 hours of passed like nothing
>after legs, finish off with some hella-burning arnold presses to break down the shoulders one more time
>grab footlong sub (don't hate), with chicken curry in the fridge and salmon for dinner later
>pic related

Best feel, same for me yesterday. Suddenly 1h45m passed. Got home, ate and slept 10 hours.

I managed to do pullups again after not being able to do 1, now I'm at 4. :)