Daily reminder to just give up

>getting girls is the only benefit of being fit

>haircut
>loose glasses
>put on an extra 15lb muscle
>lose the dweeb look

would go up to an 8/10 srs

But how !?

He needs to bulk like a motherfucker, get a haircut, or just shave the sides and back of his head, and maybe take zinc/zma/tribulus to keep his test max

Nah he wouldn't. He has a Jew as fuck nose, and narrow chin.

Get rid of autismo glasses and get a trendy faggot haircut

lmao at these guys saying he needs to bulk more..you do realize to normies would think hes 'ripped as fuck' and girls would think hes too big already

To what? Dehydration and good lightning?

he doesn't look bad, desu
his beta posture and smile ruins it

He seems like the type of person that would never be in a situation where his shirt would come off.

You can tell by the playboy briefs that he's trying too hard.

he'd look ood if he worked his neck, got a haircut, and dropped the glasses

it's FACE height, frame, and only one of those can be changed, but most bodybuilders just don't

>get a better hair cut
>work traps more
>bulk a little so his face doesn't look so gaunt

Seriously this isn't hard

The fuck are talking about, he looked better. He just needa more than that if you're implying >grills

How come he's got a slight Adonis Belt on the left but then it's totally gone on the right?

his face is okay. even his hair is okay
that picture just screams of tryhard. he looks uncomfortable af
some people aren't born to be chad

I've been waiting to get laser eye surgery but now I'm thinking I should just get contacts already

why? would you rather be ugly and fat or ugly and jacked?

>lose the dweeb look

That's his face you dummy. He has a beta face. Not much he can do about that aside from surgery.

he looks like a quiet, respectable loner/school shooter on the left and beta "hey chad can I join in" tryhard on the right

What's the difference? You're still ugly.

K you're right don't even try newbitch.

You just don't get it do you.

He's not skinny he just has a small frame due to his genetics.

There's nothing in his appearance that suggests testosterone deficiency. Test is not some magical elixir that will turn you into Chad. It's a naturally occuring androgen and men in their 20s have plenty of it unless you suffer from some rare condition.

This guy is just not attractive. Lifting isn't going to change that.

You have no idea how big his frame is since there is no reference. He could be 6'

He has a strong jaw. Getting a haircut would do wonders. Getting a better posture and taking his hands out of his pants would do wonders.

he's looking good

You're fucking delusional.

You seriously think that his problem is his posture and the fact that he has his hands in his pockets? Just lol m8.

He's just UGLY. Not everyone can be attractive.

He isn't as ugly as you tho lol

I'm ugly, but I'm not THAT ugly.

Face-wise looks a lot better on the left, he should get a little bit more of body fat, get a normal haircut and drop the glasses. He'd look okay.

>skipping neck day

In all these types of pictures they've always kept their pencil neck. Working out traps won't give you a thicker neck. A bigger neck can really transform your look if you've got an unmasculine face

So if it's not his hair or his glasses or his posture it's his... neck?

Why can't you just admit that he's ugly and that nothing short of surgery will change that.

He's ugly, and he would look better with a more muscular neck

Then maybe he should get surgery

Are glasses that bad guys? I like wearing them.
PS: I'm ugly with or without them

Some people look good with them, some don't.
It also depends on what glasses you're wearing since frames complement your facial structure.

He looks pretty good desu, a lot better than before.

Needs to change the jeans and underwear though.

It definitely depends but it usually looks unaesthetic to have weird plastic windows hanging off your face

he looked better puffy, his face is shit now he looks like he's made of wax. he needs contacts and a tan

god you sad shitposter yes lifting doesn't give you the face of a model, big fucking revelation. you don't need it unless you're a true bottom-tier hollow human

Literally yes. Being healthy just requires light weight exercise and cardio. Lifting to get Veeky Forums is 100% ego, not health.

>being better at any given thing isn't intrinsically rewarding
get out

just be confident bro

the dude looks great though

all he needs to do is get contacts and grow out a little stubble, then BAM, he's crushing puss like a champ

don't listen to them your face in both pics look good
t.femanon

But what if he actually lifted instead of just doing situps and eat less?

how to get a thicker neck?
no troll pls

Needs a haircut imo

The real tragedy is that no woman that rejects him for his looks has ever put that much effort in herself.
It's true, don't lift for women, it's not worth it. Do it for yourself.

Post proof of gender or GTFO

>> too many Autists to give (you)s to

This guy is a 9 out of fuckin 10 you weirdos. He's built better than 99.9% of guys out there and better than 99.999% of the delusional autistic fucks on here. Good lord the jealously here is insane.

>This guy is a 9 out of fuckin 10 you weirdos.
He really isn't. Not even a proper 7.

Much better.

Some stubble would do him good. He looks like a complete sperg.

>lose the dweeb look

i think he meant "cut your fucking hair"

that's like 90% what's wrong with his look. you can tell he has nice eyebrows, so he needs to quit covering them with his greasy, shitty hair. also, some nicer frames would be good. something less narrow perhaps. he could easily be 7/10.

Now lose the glasses and you got yourself a Chad

His hair looks like a gressy mess
The glass aren't doing it. Needs contacts
And while nicely tone, he'd probably get more mileage wearing tight shit.

He isn't bad and assuming he isn't austimo and adds some nice smells. He can easily hit 7 to 8/10.

More size could help depending on height but he has pretty much made it for gril catching with a well defined ab pack.

This guy is 90% of the way to chadville. He's done all the hard work, now all he needs is a haircut and contacts , which he could literally do in a day. Add in a slight tan and he'd be hot enough to bang whatever chicks he wants

No glasses and a beard and I'm hiding my girl from this dude.

On a serious note, women would be fawning over him if he had a beard and ditched the glasses

>thin neck
Reminder that Necklets should just kill themselves. They will never be aesthetic

There is a bigger difference between those two than some of you may have noticed

Had the same idea. He has a geek look, haircut and losing the glasses will supplement the body

Daily reminder that the OP 'gave up' and wants everyone else to 'give up' too, so he won't feel so lonely and worthless, down there at the bottom of the ladder.

I wish we could word filter "genetics" to "BWWWAAAPPP"

He will crush the 4 or 5/10 nerd loser pussy in his local D&D groups and at school. Better than what he was getting before.

>implying that so-called 'aesthetics' are the end-all, be-all goal for everyone, everywhere

he should shrug to get bigger neck and shoulders
also, get a tan, lose the glasses, work on posture. i have no clue how he lifts and his posture is shit.

he looks really good on the right

Nigger needs a clean haircut, lasik, and a some facial hair and he's a 7+

Clark Kent?

I'm never going to fucking give up

Neckfrauding is legit.

Lasik fucks up your eyes forever. Get ICL.

Utter bullshit, he's got a good jawline and cheekbones. In his case its literally the haircut and the wimpy smile. Well, maybe the strangely long neck.

Really, he's quite good looking.

Always follow your dreams.

Atta boy

>better haircut
>lose the glasses
>facial stubble
>slight tan
>more work on traps/shoulder area

Literally all he needs to look aesthetic af

alpha genetics or beta results
that's what it comes down to, no matter what lies you tell yourself

Left : Original

Middle : Stubble, remove glasses

Right : Haircut, stubble, remove glasses

Obvious stuff really.

also give him a thicker neck

I was trying to do stuff that had nothing to do with his body.

Well, lets be truthful Genetics have a huge part in it, but nature is a powerful thing.
Terry Crews has a ton of REALLY shitty insertions but you never really notice because he's jacked.

Also gene expression is a pretty under researched topic.

And he's also pretty charismatic.

But yeah, dude has some REALLY shitty insertions.

Definitely wouldn't say it to his face though.

this
if he got contacts and a trendy hairstyle his dick would never be dry again

Good stuff m8tie

plz

No one ever got Veeky Forums to break record fight war or compete in sports

Change his facial expression because he has very girly eyes

Your right all he needs a haircut and some contacts

>Playboy underwear
What did he mean by this?

>Andy Samberg

how did you do the transition gif?

I tried but I don't know what I'm doing and he still looks ugly I give up

I can't even man. This is either true autism or real interest in fitness. I'm dying because of this thread but funny enough it is so Veeky Forums