OmiseGo about to announce big news. Thank me later

OmiseGo about to announce big news. Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/#social
steemit.com/omisego/@solveforh/omise-omisego-ecosystem-primer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KFC partnership

The updated roadmap?

5 guys partnership incoming.

if you haven't bought now, stay poor forever.

?

Whales accumulating

This will be implemented by either Android or Apple (or both) as the global pay anything anywhere in any currency solution

Powered by OmiseGo

WTF STOP LIEING ITS CRASHING AAAAAAAAAA HELP MOMMY HELP IM ALL IN

They announced big news three times, once was the alledged partnership with McDonalds in Thailand (which was sort of big news), Vitalik was shown shaking hands and having meetings with the coins founders (Big news) and the other was their partnership with the central bank of Thailand with photos to prove it (huge news).

During these 3 times, the coin didn't even moon, it only went above $10 for a brief period only to go back down to

this, they could announce a partnership with apple,google and amazon all on the same day and this coin would hardly budged in the current market, dont see the point in holding altcoins anymore with btc constantly shitting the bed then bullruns

the 'news' isnt about partnerships, more about the utility of the actual coin itself. Once we find out how much we need to stake, or when the roadmap will say when we should expect to even be able to stake, that will cause the boom. OMG is a dividend coin. The price of the actual coin doesnt matter, in fact the lower the better so you can buy more.

In reality no one will find a use for these coins, there are already so many established ones that are already being utilized.

Like most of the altcoins that gets shilled here, these coins are just another medium to transfer money from the patient to the impatient.

It does have 'some' value, but compared to BTC and ETH it doesn't have very much solidity or faith when it comes to be readily utilized.

all of their news haven't budged the counter too much

those bags are starting to be a little heavy

lol, this.

The harsh reality is that most of the coins that get shilled here are already old news in the fast moving markets of Crypto.

Veeky Forums is just a depository of new schmucks looking to get rich, established whales gobbling up the schmuck plankton and shills.

You still get a few good threads that discuss novel ways to start businesses or proven stable methods of wealth generation.

This board has really gone downhill.

>alledged partnership with McDonalds in Thailand
the one which was confirmed?

you are forgetting an award from the government and the japanese partnerships

>In reality no one will find a use for these coins
except for the billions of dollars flowing through omise payments?

>you are forgetting an award from the government and the japanese partnerships

Awards don't mean shit. Bitcoin in its infancy was synonymous with hard drugs and CP but it still hasn't stopped it from mooning.

Getting awards has absolutely no bearing to the value of the coin.

>except for the billions of dollars flowing through omise payments?

Take XRP as an example, national banks. BANKS. Use them as a medium to transfer millions, if not BILLIONS but the price of 1 XRP is less than a fucking dollar.

Sorry to say that the vast majority of the value is generated by mass shilling and herd mentality.

Youre such a dumb cunt
Im not talking about value Im just giving some more examples of big news.

Theres still a massive use case for omg. Maybe you should do some research instead of talking shit and acting smart.

My point is, no matter how big the news gets, there is very little chance the value of the coin can increase.

There are so many cases of 'big news' coming out, but subsequently having absolutely no bearing on the financial performance of the coin.

Want a good example.

DGB.

omg had 20% tides at 6 and 7 dollars, and he is the first one of the big alt to recover after market crashes

>big news week
> always about omise and not omisego
> omisego not even out

fuck this scamcoin, why did they do their ico now if their shitty product isnt even out

>My point is, no matter how big the news gets, there is very little chance the value of the coin can increase.
Based on your expert market insight? I dont think so. When omg is integrated into the omise network the token will be worth over $100 minimum based on staking profits alone. Analysts whose opinions are worth a shit say much more.

>comparing digibyte to omise
Keep trying tardo

I mean... I laughed, but KFC is huge in Japan, so this would moon hard.

>blah blah optimistic speculation

Yeah kiddo, it's really normal to have these sorts of feelings when you just invested most of your allowance into it.

But real investors know when your 200% gain speculation is just a pipe dream and you will surely lose the principle amount.

But not all hope is lost, at least OmiseGO has a chance of making it to the top 20 coins at least, so there is still some gold to be found there.

if xrp actually gave you a % share of the fees for those transactions it might different though no?

>at least OmiseGO has a chance of making it to the top 20 coins at least
its number 14 now or am i missing something?

>blah blah blah pessimistic speculation
You need to go back to where you came from kiddo. How can someone be so clueless.

>or am i missing something?
No. Hes just a dumb cunt.

Ripple is the third biggest coin in Crypto and is about 10 times larger than Omise in terms of marketcap. "less than a dollar" doesn't mean shit.

they increased the supply on purpose to dump more coins on unassuming investors

Whenever you're investing in Crypto it's always safe to assume that you'll lose money.

It's the rule not the exception.

>This board has really gone downhill.
>implying it was ever uphill
Veeky Forums was begging threads and a million >how to turn $100 to a gorillion dollars by next week

Fuck jun fuck the skateboard fuck his shitty pictures in front of google fuck McDonald's fuck this faggot erc20 not even there own blockchain 2020 roadmap crypto bubble will burst by then I need to 100x my money cash out Lamborghini and watch normies go broke holding our bags when the bubble pops just sold 100k no Larp FUCK YOU 40 YEAR OLD JUN SKATER FAGGOT tfw you realize money skele only agreed to schill this was cuz of omise success and the 1m free omg from omise. Screen cap this prob going all in on link

>it's always safe to assume that you'll lose money
No. I only pick good projects and look into the long term. There is no money to be lost unless omise goes bankrupt which isnt gonna happen.
If youre prepared to lose money you arent doing it properly.

t.guywhogothis4000omgphished

when I look through coinmarketcap everything other than BTC ETH and OMG just looks like a shitcoin to me

yes as usual the idiots sell

>except for the billions of dollars flowing through omise payments?

you make valid arguments .... but it will take time for any coin to moon and shine ... there are definitely factors in its favour that determine its stability resilience and survival...
However, how the market behaves and digests such news is another matter... in most cases we can always refer to the respective website to confirm the rumour /fact

below from their Omisego site and I found it on
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/#social

the article is
steemit.com/omisego/@solveforh/omise-omisego-ecosystem-primer

the crypto market is still in its in fancy stage in my opinion and I buy to hold long term... that is how BITcoin matured and reached the current stage it is on today....

I liked what you said so much "Based on your expert market insight? I dont think so. When omg is integrated into the omise network the token will be worth over $100 minimum based on staking profits alone"
when is this taking place? Because at the moment they can pay with omisego and purchase I have seen clips of this...

cool it....

>Take XRP as example
Not only do the banks NOT use XRP, it is also the 3rd biggest crypto so if you wanted to prove a point you failed hard

on a separate noe XRP is a going to be a stellar performer in this arena ...
hurry while stock are cheap

FYI.....

Big wall went down at 137990 on Buttrex. Just a heads up.

Sell wall that is.

So sick of this faggot and this stupid token. I am just grateful I managed to make a small profit on my OMG before I got out. There are about a dozen payment gateway cryptos that have less cringey marketing and haven't resorted to skateboards with apple stickers and taking pictures outside of Google HQ to build their marketcap out there.

>"Take XRP as an example, national banks. BANKS. Use them as a medium to transfer millions, if not BILLIONS but the price of 1 XRP is less than a fucking dollar."

What a fucking retard. Why does the price per coin matter you brainless insect. Do you even marketcap you stupid little aspie? Piss off to reddit you peasant. Xrp did 100x roi in the past you monkey.

Holy shit biz. People like this who dont know basic economics make people like me rich.

feelsamazingman.

just bought 5k more feelsgood, i got 15k now see you all in 3 years