Fuck Off With This"Just Be Confident" Meme

I'm a 5'5" manlet, and I'm tired of seeing post about why manlets shouldn't feel inferior and it's all in our heads. That women won't care as long as we have muh personality. There's more that contributes to feeling insignificant, it's the treatment from other males. It's a little difficult to be confident when you have to look up to everyone. When you know that you will never be able to intimidate another man. That you will never be seen as a man. Other males bully manlets, and if you're over 6' and say you've never abused your height and weight to bully smaller guys you're a liar. You don't just wake up and shout,"I'm confident." Confidence gets built, when other females are checking you out, that builds confidence. When people actually move out of your way, that builds confidence. Some of you may mean well, but you're not offering any viable solutions

>i'm tired of seeing post about why manlets shouldn't feel inferior and it's all in our heads. That women won't care as long as we have muh personality.

Has anyone ever said this? I thought we had a consensus: manlets are subhuman troglodytes that should be wiped clean from the earth.

We need a eugenics program. Pic related is a good start.

Dude, when people say it's just a meme, they're trolling you. Ignore them. Trust us, we know that being a manlet is the worst curse in the world. At least a ginger can shave his head or dye his hair. Manlets truly have no recourse except to move to Asia or just commit suicide. No one really believes that a manlet could ever be genuinely confident.

It's understandabl that you feel frustrated, inadequate, short etc and as you've made clear, there's no point in trying to convince you with the usual words of encouragement. Heigh is a factor that does play a more or less important role in life and if you desire to get to experience the perks of being tall then you'll have to compensate in other ways to do so, for it certainly isn't impossible; just takes a different, more arduous path.
Take people such as Napoleon; a man whose body was short but character was tall as fuck and insanely respected by allies and foes alike. Would he have been more intimidating and respected if he was taller? Maybe, but his strength of character obviously did not hinge on his height.
And no, you're not Napoleon. You're you, whoever you are, and as yourself you have the choice of letting yourself be defined by that which you are not and experience a lifetime of frustration of your unfulfillable desires, or turn your desires into something else. That does not mean lowering your dreams to dirt but to look for, transform and realize the possibilities of the hand you've been dealt. And yes, i know how much the whole "just suck it up and deal with it" shit warrants a big "fuck you" in return but that's all i can give now.

Fuck off OP

When people say 'just be confident' they dont mean it just as is, they also mean that you should be the best version of yourself, short or not.

You work to achieve the best version of your body, no matter where you come from, you only have one life and complaining wont do shit

Just be yourself

It's just a meme that Napoleon was short, he was of average height.

The truth is obviously somewhere in the middle. The people who cannot see that usually have bigger problems than just their physical flaw.

Accept that you're either in the 20% of the genetically gifted or you'll have to compensate in some way.

Height isnt the problem but rather the idea of compensating for something has been tarnished to death

The point is not 'Just be confident and you'll be equally appealing as someone a foot taller', it's 'Just be confident and you'll be more attractive than if you weren't'. There is nothing to gain by focusing on things you can't change.

Lol manlets memeing aside
I'm directly on 6'0 and I've had a 4'9 friend get a 6'3 girlfriend, the fucker could ride her shoulders.
Height plays some aspect true, but not a whole fucking lot buddy, most fucking girls these days are taller than me if they wear high-heels

Maybe stop feeling sorry for yourself and start trying to be a genuinely interesting nice guy?
Maybe learn some skills other than being able to lift heavy things?

Why bitch and cry about something you can't change

Because sometimes you feel like expressing your emotions, both good and bad

man that sucks. im 6'0 and even highschoolers nowadays are my height or taller, it must realy suck for you

You have nothing to offer women

like 10% or less of them
the rest are all manlets
t. in highschool
i'm eighteen (18)

you should add
>women don't care as long as you don't exude insecurity and try to constantly compensate by looking like a roid monkey and being an obnoxious little twat

same with balding btw.

adding to that: i had a 5'6 or so guy approach a female friend of mine for a second time after she told him in a friendly manner she had a boyfriend. he seriously said "only because i'm small doesn't mean i am less of a man"

women can smell that insecurity from miles away.

As a fellow manlet idk what to tell you man. All I know is I want to be one of those strong as fuck short dudes that nobody expects to be able to 6 plate a deadlift

>Maybe stop feeling sorry for yourself and start trying to be a genuinely interesting nice guy?

I don't get this. Some 6 ft tall fuckers tells you to deal with a disadvantage he's never had to deal with, one which people literally and figuratively look down upon you for, like it can somehow happen overnight.

Where's the practical advise? I'm short too, been handed my fair share of shit for it, and because of it I can't just be OK with the fact that people are retarded fuckers. Eat shit man.

Same boat op,

Im 5'5" with JUST level balding and no chin whatsoever with a very narrow frame and a dicklet.

Living is a cruel joke

>pls check your 6ft privilege before giving advice
>i'm at a genuine disadvantage in life
>it's not my fault
>everyone else should change their mindset instead of me

kys
being confident fucking works
youre blue pill as fuck

You whiny fuck. your height is perfect, because you act like a woman.

Just kill yourself. Rid yourself of your suffering

Nobody's ever given you shit for being tall. Am I pissed? Yes. Am I bitter? Yes. Do I have things going for my life besides it? Yes. Doesn't mean I can't call people out for being shit eating cunts.

Napoleon was above average in height for his time. It was British propaganda that started the baseless rumour that he was short, as nothing is funnier and more impotent than a manlet.

Good gravy fuck user
Being slightly taller than someone isn't that big of deal

>Be nice
>Smile
>Be funny
>Get pussy
It's really not difficult.

a meme designed to make 95% of the board feel inadequate

really makes me think

>all these microaggressions
>micro

>Do I have things going for my life besides it? Yes.

you're whining about being short on an albigenisian gender studies board on a Sunday morning

>im gonna repeat that it's just a meme too feel less shitty about myself

in a thread about being short

>caring about what some basic ass teenage skags write on twitter

One of my friends is a balding bordeline midget who makes it work by having a gymnastic tier body & athleticism and taking care of his look best way he can.
As a 6'4 I'm not going to lie that height doesn't matter, but it is only 1 (big) factor in the complex entirety of attraction

>he was of average height
...for you.

Whenever i see posts like this i think "Im damn glad im fit and 6'1''" but in reality this has not helped me one fucking bit in dating

Dont believe women and their lies, they talk a big game but thats what it mostly is. Talk

>heightism
manlets whining about their height and how they're being bullied for it are just as bad as fat SJW whales on twitter & tumblr

Most decent woman don't care as long as you are their same height or taller.

The only ones who care are twitter/tinder sluts and they aren't exactly high quality contenders anyway.

Confidence/dominance and humor/ eye and facial genetics is what makes you stand out as long as you aren't a fat piece of shit.

>5'7 used to be extremely insecure through high school(though not about height)
>developed confidence in the military
>just started saying whatever the fuck I wanted and was already funny.

>every chick my height and under wanted me and even some over(I honestly don't know many tall chicks and I was never interested in them anyway)

If you are short and ugly you are fucked though.

Whales can lose weight tho. Manlets can only get taller if they shell out 150k and break their fucking legs and fuck up their bones forever.

One thing about height statistics. I don't know how it is in burger land, but 2 of the 3 most recent statistics for german males are based on claims, not on measurements.

>still a 5'10" subhuman

Oh for FUCKS SAKE, kid, you need to CALM THE HELL DOWN and GET SOME PERSPECTIVE.

You have to be under 20 years old.
You're listening to assholes on Veeky Forums.
You're taking the way your under-20 peers are acting as the way things will always be your whole life -- which is bullshit.
You're taking the way under-20 girls (NOT women, they're GIRLS still, immature) act as the way things will always be -- which is ALSO bullshit.

I'm (cough!) more than twice your age and I HAVE PERSPECTIVE YOU DON'T HAVE YET, so how about you listen to me and not to who you've been listening to -- especially that demon in your head that keeps convincing you you're worthless?

CHECK THIS: The older you get, the LESS IT WILL MATTER. Your education, your innate talents, your skillsets, your experience -- these things will matter MORE and MORE over time. Nobody cares how tall you are if you're unintelligent, undereducated, and generally not good at anything.

>b-b-b-but women always want tall guys!
Not ALL women. I know plenty of guys under 6 feet who have wives, and they could care less.

Believe me or don't. Your alternative is to go through life being self-hating and, ultimately, self-destructive. If you're going down that road, then maybe you SHOULD just kill yourself now, and avoid all the pain and suffering you'll put yourself through in the meantime. Or you can forget all this stupid-ass negative bullshit and LIVE YOUR LIFE and become successful at *whatever* you're going to be successful at. Choice is yours, choose wisely.

Fucking preach it brother

The fact that you're getting mad by it says more about you than anybody else. Are you that autistic that you think anyone on is being serious on a Kazakh sewing forum?

>Not tapping into the tall girl market
>Not being vegeta
It's like you want to hate yourself