What's worse: skinnyfat or fitfat?

Skinnyfat: pic related, skinny body but flabby ass

Fitfat: well developed muscles, but a lot of fat on top of them

Which is the most degenerate?

Fitfat is great, makes you look like a bear. Skinnyfat is just disgusting.

And what is that picture trying to tell me?

I bet you fap too much and no gf

right?

:^)

Fitfat is not great, your body will jiggle and fitfat is actually fat.

The arrow in the pic tells you to notice that while her body looks slim, her ass is flabby.

Well depends on your definition of fitfat to be honest. Is this fitfat? Post a pic of what you consider fitfat

This is a fitfat ass. The underlaying musculature keeps the great shape intact (and not saggy/flabby like OP girl) but you can tell she has a lot of fat on top of those muscles.

>people unironically think that she is hot

HAES has really gotten into you "high test" males.

This is either a joke or the most autistic thread I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Yeah I dunno why people use the word hot. Hot is tight and, well, makes you feel hot. Hot is young, hot bounces on your dick like a bunny. Hot is inexperienced but hormonal, hot needs your cock, hot needs you. Hot makes you want to fuck the shit out of it. That pic though is fertile, it's sweety baby jesus, it's healthy, it's yes, it's I want you to give reverse birth to me. That picture is the kind of woman you buy a farm for. But not hot, hot is not the right word.

>This is considered fat

You're an idiot.

OP butt is flabby
The other one is fat

Try to prove me wrong.

>Try to prove me wrong.

I don't have to, it's 100% obvious neither of them are fat. Onus of proof is on you, you neckbeard

Great argument.

You don't even read what I'm saying. I never called OP girl fat. I said her butt is flabby - because it is. You can tell by the uneven and saggy shape of it.

>slightest curve on a girl otherwise skinny
>SHE'S FAT

unironically kill yourself

that's not fit fat you idiot.

Are you talking about OP girl or the athlete now?

Her ass is definitely fat. Here's another image of THE SAME GIRL

You're not only an idiot, you're also autistic.

She's not fat, you're wrong, deal with it.

Your standards are shit, mate. Where did you get them? Burger King?

OP is a retard. Who would've thought

OP I respect your dedication to posting that underage CP model so frequently under the guise of discussion.

>CP
>fully clothed

Did you just go full retard?

you're the retard. I say she is a CP model because she takes nude pics in sexy poses focusing on her body. need to be clearer, child?

No she doesn't. Stop making shit up.

Her ass is flabby, and so is your brain.

It's easier for fitfat to get fit, just cut

if skinnyfat cut, they go skelly, then have to spend ages lifting at just above maintenance so they don't get skinnyfat again. If they bulk they'll build muscle but they'll also become a hamplanet

Not the guy your responding to but your argument makes no sense because your asking for an opinion alongside with facts being stated. The girl in your op has little to no lbm for what it seems and then the girl you posted after was of an athletic build attributing to her sport who clearly has more lbm. And using women as an example is difficult because their bodyfat %'s are much different when in comparison to men. Pic related would be more so along the lines of strongfat for a girl

Do you understand how low a woman's bodyfat would have to be to have shredded glutes? Op I just think your trying to sound intelligent but your doing a horrible job at it.

OP knows she's from CP as he's posted cropped ass pics from her from shots that would get him banned.

you're on Veeky Forums, mate. cheese pizza is commonplace here, stop pretending

builtfat not fitfat , those guys would struggle to run a 9 min mile

i actually got banned for posting a completely clothed girl

>Autism Speaks

Skinnyfat man, it means you are skinny but big part of your weight is from fat and not muscle mass

She looks fucking 12 wtf guys

she IS 12.

or 11, dunno.

Which is exactly the case with her ass.

Her flabby, flappy ass.

a shapely ass is conformed mostly of fatty tissue you fucking illiterate faggot

Sauce?