Movie on Youtube Bodybuilders

youtube.com/watch?v=xNa9Qx81iRM

A fucking movie is being made about Youtube bodybuilders, and there hasn't been a single fucking thread about it. I'm scrolling through the catalog right now - every thread is the same fucking retarded shit about TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT. This is an actual major event - the biggest thing in bodybuilding for several years - not one of you FUCKING MORONS has any interest. I really do fucking hate all of you. I hope you all get extreme back problems and spinal damage you stupid ignorant fucks.

Nice b8

>I didn't get the results I want from the other thread. Better continue to repost it again because I want to promote the biggest crybaby cheating losers that I like.
It's a no-wonder why bodybuildung is viewed as a joke.

Lol fuck off with that shit. The first one sucked more dick than a market with protein deficiency.

This one has a very solid cast

Fuck off you stupid fucking bastard. Rather than discussing the same stupid shit day in and day out - this has me so EXCITED - I can't wait to see what drama occurs, and you want to stop me. You know what bud, you can go FUCK yourself. You really can. I'd say you disgust me, but really I just pity you.

REDDIT

Oh boy, a bunch of roided up monkies talk about how hard it is editing videos and working out.

Please kys.

Tell me more about how you are superior to multi-millionaire entrepreneur real estate investor and business owner with a world class physique, millions of fans and incredible charisma.
Rich Piana is UNIRONICALLY the greatest thing to happen to bodybuilding since Arnold.

>multi-millionaire
>entrepreneur
>real estate investor
>stock market investor
>business owner
>world class physique
>millions of fans
>incredible charisma

How does Rich Piana's dick taste?
>
>

It's not dick sucking if it's objectively true

how does Rich Piana's synthol cum taste, faggot boy

You know it also has Dom Mazzeti in it

>world class physique
lmao
but it's true, Rich is great. everything he makes is pure kino

why do you keep making this stupid thread?

buba cos its interesting dooh

bruh no its not

yes it is you willy

oh wont you go away

make me sucka

haha u habe nutin beta 2 do, do u suka?

MY THREAD IS NOT BEING DELETED GODDAMIT