Worst kind of people in the gym

Which kind of people do you think is the worst?

for me its the fucking pajeets, I swear to god every single one of them doesnt have an ounce of respect in their system, they would stare the you the fuck down, they wont respect your personal space, theyre leaving all their equipments every where, and what the fuck is up with the polos? if theyre not wearing apolo theyre wearing a tank top instead

TSSSS

How about you tell it to their faces instead of whining about it on here pussy?

Fite me

The ones that lift more than me.

//thread

Outside of India it'd be considered a hate crime

Can't /thread your own post faggot

not many pajeets where i live nowadays

the worst are the middle aged egotists who superset with all the equipment like they're marking their territory, topped off with shitty form, stretching and bodyweight exercises in the power cage

interestingly enough, i've never seen anyone under 30 curling in the squat rack; it's always some old fucker trying to relive his glory days and strut amongst the youngsters

>they would stare the you the fuck down
Sorry but nothing wrong with that. I stare at aesthetic guys all the time. If you don't like it, don't get fit or stay home. It's like driving around in a mclaren and getting mad at people staring. Sometimes fit guys pick clothes specifically to show their gains, like cut outs or really short shorts that expose their legs and they also grunt and sweat while lifting so they're obviously fishing for mires but get upset when you check them out. Fuck you.

Ayo das gay mane

JUST. I swear this happens every fucking day, using all the weights in the gym and never putting anything away either. These are the worst people in the gym by far.

and you guys dont call them out on it? just let them do it like the good cucks you are?

desu even though it doesn't affect me I hate people that go to the gym for years yet fail to make any progress

Hey man, i dont really care if ppl look, but its the damn fucking rapey look if you know what i mean

The powerlifters by far. And I don't mean "people who train for strength", but the powerlifters

>group of 3 manlets
>always come in at the same time I do
>bring their lifting shoes, knee wraps, wrist wraps, belts, chalk, bands, the whole nine yards
>each use their own rack, despite almost every time they come in all of them are doing the same exercise
>after every set they group up and collectively attention whore for the entirety of their 10m rest periods
>basically, talking really loud about their upcoming meets, how strong they are, how they're gonna increase their bench, etc so the whole gymnastics can hear
>Whenever one of them goes for a 1rm (every single day they're in there) the other two chimp out
>"CMON MAN"
>"LETS FUCKING GO BRAH"
>"EASY EASY WOOOOO"
>leave a fucking mess of chalk whenever they leave (they use chalk for all lifts even squat and bench lmao)
>they're friends with the owner so I just have to deal with this shit every day

>whiny dyel gets upset about people who are enthusiastic about lifting
What else is new

Power lifters are fucking losers. They're too unskilled and autistic to compete in a real sport so in their own minds they pretend what they're doing in the gym is one.

sweet bait

The guy who weighs 150 and is repping 70lbs on the quad extension while he screams like he's giving birth to a baby rhino. Yeah that's the worst.

>weight slammers
>people that don't turn off showers after showering
>people that do more other shit than train (phonefiddling, mirrormirin, shitchatting etc.)
>gymstaff that refuse to allow the radio to be turned off, even if all the patrons have been asked and OK it

N-no homosapien

ppl doing grey skull program

People who wear basketball shorts to the gym while they drink water and yawn between sets

>read yesterday to do grey skull
>today this

Why?

I think this is a US and UK problem. In my gym, 2 pajeets are some of the strongest motherfuckers, which doesn't say a lot because it's a commercial gym and most guys are weak as fuck. Still, they don't smell, aren't training in a retarded way and very rarely hogging the racks. Slavs and refugees are usually the ones who go in groups of 3+ and hog benches or squat racks for curls and quarter squats for hours. Fucking hate them.

There's this other faggot who does some cycle type of bullshit routine and has like 2 barbells on one platform, both loaded up with like 40kg for jumping squats, lunges, and shitty power cleans.

I hate my gym.

They're probably American or British born Indians. As an American born Indian myself, I've noticed that the people coming straight from the country tend to fit a lot of these stereotypes

People who

>don't rerack
>use the power cage for anything other than squats and ohp (specifically curls and pullups)
>are half reppers
>are loud
>are teenagers

I'm not saying they are bad or good, but I have to wonder what Indian fitness board has convinced every song or one of them to do lightweight curls or 50 reps a pop in hopes of gains. It's crazy

But...it's the only spot in my gym with a straight bar for pull ups

>no dip stations in my gym
>only pullup bars in the gym are at the power racks
What am I supposed to do senpai? I do weighted chinups and I'm not gonna buy a bar and weights if I already have them available in my gym.

I'm dyel for Veeky Forums's standards and I grunt pretty much involuntarily, not for attention.

>sit down at the incline bench
>pajeet comes up to me
>"hey I was about to use that"
>look behind me
>2 empty incline benches behind me
>don't want to be confrontational so just move
>this guy loads 65 lbs and does about 5 half reps
>walks up to the mirror flexing like he did anything impressive

The fucking worst

>People who dont rerack weights
>People who dont wipe down equipment after using it for 8 mins and sweating the whole time
>Anyone who carries their fucking huge duffel bag to every single lift and never even reaches inside of it
>If youre strong enough to do heavy cable weight (lel) dont slam the fucking plates down on your last set you pussy

Fags that wear baseball caps in the gym. This kind of look is usually accompanied with a hoody and an overabundance of gum chewing

It's not fucking bright in here, asshole. It isn't cold either. Why have the hat if you have the hoody -- doesn't that defeat the point of the HOOD. Quit trying to be fashionable because that's the 'in' look you tryhard, people pleasing faggot. You know you're doing that because you care about what people think of you. Just lift the weights and leave. It's not a faggot fashion show

>>don't want to be confrontational so just move

>that guy who skips rope in the middle of the weight room
I just want to get some weights without being fucking whipped

People who stick their old chewing gum to the workout stations. Can't believe it's real, but it happened.

he's shitposting breh

Teenagers that go in groups and are DYEL

The guy I hate most is ALWAYS there at the same time I am
He does the exact same thing as me
Always facing me
Always holds eye contact

It is kinda nice to see him make progress and lose weight tho.

Subtle kek

white men between the ages of 18 and 24 in groups larger than three. absolutely the worst people in the gym.

> Groups of 3-5 kids who take turns with the same machine for 30 mins.
> People who do circuits using every fucking machine and exercise in the gym.

Basically anyone who uses a machine and doesnt leave after 5 mins max.

I wear a hat because my hair is long and falls in my face. Stop getting so pissed about minor things you sperg

I wear a baseball cap to the gym to keep the hair out of my face...

Headbands literally exist for that reason while also not looking like some urban wannabe rapper cunt

This fuckin gets me. I went to a gym for a while with one bench and one squat rack. I'd have time to warm up with cardio and do my entire workout and they'd still be fuckin at the machine. I switched gyms because it began to effect my lifting.

Just ask how many sets they have
They are easily startled and will move on despite their herding for confidence

>im mad at people who are smaller than me yet can lift more

The post

People don't turn off the shower when they're done?

What the actual fuck

>Old/fat people who take up the equipment you're about to use
>Doing a million quarter reps, while TEXTING
>Wish you could violently remove them cause you know they're not gaining any benefit from using it like you will, but morality/ethics of our society says it's fair use

>they would stare the you the fuck down, they wont respect your personal space,

THIS

what's up with the Pajeet rape-stare and lack of respect for personal space? I thought they only did it to girls but I've caught a few doing it to me recently

I am a PT at a popular gym and whenever I have to train fat faggots, I give them shitty plans that won't make them progress because I hate fatties.

Last one, I advised not to eat any protein because it would make him gain weight.

I also took pictures of one of them working out and posted them on Veeky Forums to provide fat people stories.

>Weight Slammers
>Cable Slammers, must be a new thing because I've never seen it until a month ago.....fucking idiots letting the cables go mid pull.
>Old faggot hopping around/dancing in between sets.
>Middle aged retard meditating between sets
>Yelling convos because they are too stupid to pull their ear buds out or turn off their music.
>People who either shit themselves or don't know how to wipe their ass, you can seriously smell raw sewage within a 10m radius of them.

Is everything ok at home, user? That is not normal or healthy behavior.

>I thought they only did it to girls but I've caught a few doing it to me recently

I have some disturbing news for you user...

>Baseball caps are only worn by rappers

What's it like being a retard?

headbands are gay and uncomfortable

I pay 20€ more for my independent gym than the usual chain gyms in my area, which are around 19€ a month, not because it's exceptionally well equipped but the price keeps out the worst of people.

still annoyed by the cardio bunnies, but then again i'm homo.

not him, but my gym has these auto-turn off showers. some people just leave the shower while the shower is still on.
this pisses me a lot and I turn them off

>Looks to be in 40s
>Looks like shit
>Gives unwanted advice to people in much better shape
>Attempts to interact with women by correcting their form

Well that's more acceptable but yeah I'd probably sperg out and do the same.

The only time I experience #whiteguilt is to do with wasting water

I am an indian from india and I can agree. Indians have no respect for others. Literal shitstains.

people who bring their little bastards into the sauna and make no attempt to control them or make them shut the fuck up.

Norway here. The Pajeets are staring here as well. I can't wait for the upcoming European race war

A suprising lot of people don't. Like the other day i was showering next to a guy who just walked away without turning it off. Just before he walked out the door I asked him if he was done using the shower, trying to be as non-passive-aggressive as possible. He just stared at me dumbfounded and said ".. Yes?". I then pointed at the shower he'd left running and he said "oh, turn it off if you like" and walked out.
Got me into a super good mood

Sorry, new here.

What's a quarter/half rep? Is that when you don't fully lift the weight?

I'd have to agree on this one. It's always the old fat ones that try to one up you by quarter repping everything and using all the equipment.

I'm about to start going to the gym tomorrow, anything I should know as to not end up as some shitty gym stereotype

a rep done without the full range of motion

> half-bench: not touching your chest
> half-squat: not going to parallel

you get the idea

Fuck I do pullups in the power cage but compared to squats and OHP i dont take it up for long and I always let people use it to do their squats cause it doesnt effect either of us really. Why is this bad?

People that are there socializing the whole. Talking is fine but don't sit at a bench or machine and shoot shit with your buddies while doing absolutely nothing.

Fuck these people go to a damn bar or something if you wanna do that shit.

> be me
> be doing lat raises
> finish set and put dumbbells at feet
> 1 second later middle-aged lanklet wearing an Eminem T-shirt snatches my dumbbells from my feet and begins walking away with them
> say "excuse me"
> guy doesnt respond
> yell "EXCUSE ME I AM USING THOSE"
> Middle-aged eminem fgt barely turns his head and hisses " ill bring them back" and continued walking
> tell him "fucking ask next time"
> begin to stare in disbelief that this happened as the middle-aged lanklet does swinging bicep curls
> he finished set and puts dumbbells back at my feet

Inb4 someone says im a cuck for not doing anything else. Im not going to strike a guy or get kicked out of the gym for yelling at someone.

Don't be that guy on the first day who puts on too much weight and then looks like he's about to hurt himself

There's that funny screenshot of that guy who tried to do a "body weight squat" (which he thought was putting his weight on the bar) and ended up in the hospital

In India it's not considered impolite to stare, so they literally don't know any better

Walking down the street in India (where I was like 8 inches taller, 65 pounds heavier, and a shitload whiter than anyone else) I constantly felt like I was about to be the center of a lynching, but that's just how the natives express their curiosity

Never seen meditating between sets but at least they aren't in anyones way or fucking shit up desu

Stop that cuck vs. alpha mentality irl, shit is whack

I woulda done the same desu. Made it clear to him that I need them. Some people are (clearly) new to the gym environs and need conditioning to a new habitat.

> he finished set and puts dumbbells back at my feet

what a great mental image lmao

I hate the girl version of these. The chunky ones that want to pretend that they're chunky by choice and are actually really fucking weak.

You're right he should've chimped out to establish dominance and protect his fragile ego

The fucks that build dumbbell and barbell fortresses.

I wear a hat to keep my eyes down and a hoodie so I don't offend the not so fit people. Calm down autismo

when passing assert dominance by catching jumping rope on forearm. pulling him in and kissing him on the lips

lmfao so many of these dudes. they always wanna show you pics of them younger with some mediocre ass body

Old manlets who try and take my bench every time I go to the water fountain for 10 seconds

Stop unracking my weight you old dinosaur piece of shit, and a little less sass next time.

half the people at my gym are older (40+) so they rarely use the equipment I do
One of the few perks of a shitty cheap commercial gym

However, I wish they'd stop milling about getting triggered about whatever they saw on TV yesterday, mostly politics

Manlets.

No, you don't have to do the exact opposite like a fucking retard. You could have just said, "Oh, my bad. They have a few more benches right there, though." and just went on lifting.

Or don't, whatever. Just don't bitch that he came to take your seat if you willingly gave it to him.

People doing circuits, they use up all the god dam equipment. I hate you guys

watch me faggot
/thread

you right homie

At least be a little sarcastic... like look behind you at all the benches and back at him and go "you serious bro?"

There is this bald old dude at my gym
He keeps running backwards on the treadmill with sunglasses on even when its dark
All the while dancing and making wierd arm moves sweating gallons.

I can't fucking wait for the day he smashes his face down the floor.

>dumbell hoarders

>people who wear belts and wrist wraps throughout the entire workout despite not doing any form of movement that would require them.
>circuit training with equipment halfway across the gym.
Yesterday there was a guy who was curling in the squat rack and then running across the gym to do preacher curls then to a benchpress to do forearm curls with the bar. i shit you not

It's even worse when they're 100% panjeet and not panjeet-American. They stink too

>every single one of them doesnt have an ounce of respect
Why should they? They're brought up to believe they're kings in their household

the fuck is my post number

To be fair, I wear a hoody with the hood pulled up and sweatpants too.
I do it to not draw attention and just mind my own fucking business.

>curling in the squat rack
me desu

Wait I'm also new here. Does the bar need to touch your chest when you're doing bench press? I usually just get the bar really close to my chest until I can feel the "stretch" in my chest

>be me at gym with 2 friends
>taking up bench with there being 2 others ones open
>in between sets we talk for a bit about life
>some 40 year old guy come in with his buddy and tell us to "hurry up it's not a sociable club and we need to use it"
>we tell him that there's other benches open and we're not close to being done yet
>he says that he's been coming here for 10 years and this is his bench
>mfw in 10 years of lifting he's still a dyel with a dadbod