>not eating like a peasant for maximum gains
>ishygddt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pottage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw Chestbrah is starting to look DYEL

Is that pic shopped or do I have BDD?

the abs are paintbrushed to enhance them at the very least

>tfw Chestbrah has no idea what peasants ate.

So all i need to eat is twinkies and top ramen to make it? Holy shit i have been doing it all wrong guys!

>not doing starting squire
Enjoy your nogains peasants

>implying you would not rape saracen wenches
Me earnestly hopeth thou peasants elude this

Country peasants ate good shit. Lots of vegetables, fruit, fibrous wholegrains, fresh caught meat or fish etc.

The urban rich ate pretty awful stuff. White bread, too much alcohol, old meat etc. As it was considered a sign of status.

Pottage which was the peasant staple food for hundreds of years is just a selection of veggies, wholegrains like barely or wholewheat, any available meat, and seasonings slow cooked in a pot. It's actually an ideal bodybuilding food.

is he a manlet? looks really short to me

Roid junkie with inferior genetics forever overshadowed by his half brother even when the latter is fucking dead.

>sir chadwick fornicating all the fair maidens whilst you keep on hoisting rocks out of thy sire's fields

That is the most shopped picture I've ever seen

Is this the Veeky Forums cringe thread?

Kek

The way he photoshops his abs and waist jesus christ. But he's a salesman so whatever it takes i guess

He shops just about everything he puts up nowadays. Keep in mind he's making a living from selling shit online so he's gotta keep his audience in this illusion as much as possible. IRL he is more or less small because he's a manlet
Pretty sad considering he blasts and not little at that

Depending on when you're talking about, peasants did absolutely not eat fresh fish and meat. In the middle ages, peasants were under the protection of their masters. In return, they gave away a shit ton of their produce in exchange for protection, as well as use of the mill, bakery, brewery and so on... Lords and the like could own a whole lot of land and that would be the source of meat and fish.
Peaseants ate the grain they sowed, in the form of porrige and flatbread.

>sir chadwick eats GOOSE every day while exercising his IUS PRIMA NOCTIS while you SLAVE away on the field using a THREE-FIELD SYSTEM for the crops you owe HIM

Apex kek

>over 10 years of trenning hard
>photoshop to the max
>still looks like SHIT
>makes ZERO INCOME from his physique, only from selling zyzz t shirts
>hes in his MID THIRTIES CREEPING ON TEENS ON STUDENT PARTIES

Thank god zyzz is dead, the shame of calling such a man your older brother would be tremendous

True. But the peasant staple dish am describing is still healthy as fuck with meats added for gains which they did have sometimes (probably cuts like organ meat am guessing or game they themselves caught both of which are great nutritionally) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pottage

This is the only photo of Chestbrah I've liked. Legit thought about fapping to it (decided not to).

cant stand this cunt.
looks like discount zyzz is pretty small these days

this, u gotta realize this sooner or later

I'm more curious about the training habits of escaped asylum prisoners

Of course they ate meat, too. Not regularly like we do, but they ate it. And they ate all of it, making stock from the bones, etc.

LOOK LIKE A FAILED ABORTION

Ayyy lmao

That's why people say you should be humble.
Let your body speak for itself, rather than looking so autistic.

>tfw no superior nobleman genetics

LITERALLY impossible

>Aesthetics

This word needs to die.

He's got the same tattoos as zyzz now? How much copycat of your brother can you be? I mean its okay that you honor your dead brother, but jesus christ. It's like he's copying all his shit just to confirm he will be his little brothers beta bitch for the rest of his life.

He got them all like a month after be died out of respect, there nothing new.

nothin chestbrah has done is out of respect, it's all about furthering his business at the expense of his brothers legacy.

The tats were. He got them in the period after Az's death where he stopped lifting and was depressed. The business and everything else, sure thats all money grabbing, but the tats were the main thing he did out of respect.