Is GOMAD a meme?

Hello, /r9k/ here

I want to get fit and I'm willing to put in the effort. I'm reading the sticky but I've also heard of this thing called GOMAD. Is it a meme? Does it actually work? Not acting as if it'll solve all my problems or anything but will it help me gain weight? I'm a skinny 6'4 looking for advice, I've heard this board is friendly.

>It's on Veeky Forums, therefore it's a meme.
Stop calling everything a meme. It works because you really need to put on weight in order to gain muscle. Yes, you will put on a lot of fat weight but it's necessary at the beginning if your goal is aesethtics. After awhile, you cut and you'll see the results of that hard work.

>It's on Veeky Forums, therefore it's a meme

I wouldn't have called it that specifically, but there was a thread about getting fit on /r9k/ and a bunch of people were calling GOMAD a meme, so I used the same terms as they did. Thank you for the info though, as a skelly this was good to hear.

>I'm a skinny
Yes, it will work. GOMAD basicly adds a shitton of calories to your daily meals, and that's exactly what you need, given you are working hard at the gym.

Alright, thanks for the advice friendo

Hopefully I can get fit like you guys one day :)

Don't forget to to eat normal food as well

Lol, reminds me of the one user who did nothing but drink a gallon of milk per day but nothing else, and was wondering what the hell and why he was so sick.

Gomad is for the skele. Fat retards do it, get fatter, and then call it a meme.

It's good if you can't otherwise get enough calories and you're skinny.
I find counting calories and eating enough food better but a skinny friend of mine did GOMAD and got pretty decent results as he was struggling with larger portions of food.

No its not a meme

Do GOMAD if you're having a real hard time eating enough to make some gains. It's a nutritional big stick to hit you're calorie deficit with.

kek

1 Gallon = 4.5 liters?

Thats fucking imposible. You'd die.

This one never fails to give a solid kek

US gallons, so just under 4 litres.

I'm from the UK too and it confused the shit out of me.

US gallon is cucked to equal 3.7 litres, so it's plausible, basically a botte'o'milk during each meal during the day. UK gallon is for those who left humanity behind.

Milk is insanely unhealthy for you, and drinking a gallon a day is absurd. Do it if you want a fucked up cardiovascular and digestive system.

You are not supposed to be on GOMAD for long. Stop trying to shill your vegan bs.