>always able to fuck 8/10s on demand
>access to any drug on demand, free of charge
>maximum self control and constant energy

PICK ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LkH4UGS-Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3rd

I have no idea but I do know that of the 7 women I've slept with the hottest was a 5/10 which is good for me considering Im a 4/10 so guess fucking 8s would be nice

What a boring board

Drugs

What drugs? Roids or recreation?

3rd is way too vague
How far does "constant energy" go?
Can you lift for 5 hours a day without diminishing returns? Then it's an easy choice.

since 3 is the route to 1 and 2 is retarded ... 3

Drugs.

Whores are easy to find, and self control negates the benefit of the energy.

>1 and 2
Degenerate

3 is literally the only choice

This

You can get most drugs pretty cheap and if youre making enough money you wont mind the charge
Self control and energy would be nice but with enough sleep, nutrition and meditation you can get this naturally

Fucking 8/10s on demand however is a pipedream and even if 2 and 3 combine id still pick number 1

Also
If 2 means you can produce tons of cocaine in an instant, you can just become a drug dealer and get rich as fuck.
The drug doesn't have to be illegal. Start your own alcohol factory and get rich.

Replenishing energy, but not unlimited or extra strength

You'll be able to bench 80kg if that's what you usually bench, but you won't need a pre-workout supp and lactic acid won't build up

Basically like being on caffeine/beta-alanine with no drawbacks, constantly.

I'm a fucking spastic in bed, and I'm a beta shit at 25 who still hasn't smoked his first cig, let alone done any kinds of drugs. Third option would at least let me achieve decent aesthetics as a natty.

>picking 1st
What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you ever left your house? Seen the sun, nerds? Have you ever talked to a living human different from yourself or your mom? 8/10s everywhere and they are longing for dicks as much as your gay ass is. Why would you pick 1?

Where, exactly does this scene play out?
Im 27 and i havent found a single spot in all my life where this is even remotely true

Going to clubs, bars and just "outside" shows me nothing but tons of guys and no girls. even chubby ones
So please enlighten me

First
Might as well be a heathen

Move to Cali
Buy Yeezys
Be loud as fuck
????
PROFIT

What I mean is
can I bench for 50 sets a day with all the benefits
I didn't mean extra strength

>drugs are for degenerates
>I'm pretty much a robot with human tendencies
I'll pick the 8/10s.

You'll be able to
But you'll still need to eat surplus for them gains

This doesn't work unless you have FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT.

fpbp

The first two are degenerate hedonism.
3rd allows me to attain the 1st by working on myself, and removes the need for the 2nd

2nd, and get on dat dere top lvl sterons mah bois

Despite your self control, you're still autistic. Even more so, most people will feel you have a cold personality because you never let your desire take over. Nr. 2 is the best choice. Like some user said, just produce tons and tons of alcohol, open up your own company and become rich as fuck. 1 will follow and 3 is not necessary for people with enough money.

>any drug on demand, free of charge
>any

Literally too OP as a choice.

I'd go with self control, I'd actually finish the shit I start. I'd have more free time.

What if the drugs are personal use only?

Well I'm a college student so I already have the first two but a significant lack of the third. Oh well

8/10's and access to any drug comes easily if you've mastered yourself and have unlimited energy to work towards goals.

This one

I have self control and energy and any drugs I need I can get easy and cheap

If you have the maximum human capacity for self control, you would be able to know best when to relax (Like when talking to people) and when to buckle down, plus the energy allowing you to not get fatigued of social situations.

Go to SEA

Obviously this one. The other ones will be very easy to obtain after a while, and more rewarding if it's the result of your own self-discipline and efforts.

You should be ashamed of yoyrself for even including the second option.

Second
>Become drug dealer for mad $$ to realize point 1
>Guess Ill have to make effort for point 3

>Moscow
>15m people live here
>tons of clubs and bars ranging from gopnick-level to billionaires-only places
Even simply walking past a university at around 2 o'clock you can find lots of cute sluts.

Lucky me! [spoiler]Except for the autism and asociality, haha.[/spoiler]

literally just free money so I can do whatever the fuck I want

laughing at the tryhards picking 3

Spoken like a true faggot

Ok well unlike all the autist wanna be "enlightened men" in this thread, I'm gonna actually be honest. I asbolutely choose the endless stream of 8/10 poon.

I have no use for the drugs. Never really done any and neither do most people I know. We do edibles every now and then (like, once or twice a year) but that's it.

And if I'm fucking 8/10s whenever I want, that's obviously going to be a huge fucking energy boost, so why would I even need option 3? My test would skyrocket, I'd be relaxed constantly, sleep wonderfully, never be pent up or distracted by sexual frustration, etc.

Did any of you spergs who seriously answered "hurr durr da first two are hedonistic and degenerate" think this through at all?

Drugs are unnecessary, and motivation is already lower than energy in literally all humans, so I choose #1

I just want to stop having panic attacks every time a girl looks my way

1 and 3 come with 2

youtube.com/watch?v=6LkH4UGS-Xo
sure you do

1st
my dick will be torn apart

I can only imagine what a 8/10 is for you

Don't pick up chicks at bars and clubs unless you want to date chicks who enjoy going to bars and clubs.

I feel like constant energy and control would make me a millionaire and make me extremely fit and then I could fuck 8/10s anyway.

number 2 easily. infinity marijuanas for life? sign me the fuck up.

I just want a FAT 8INCHER

3rd easy. Drugs and fucking is degenerate.

First one. I don't desire drugs, and I already have high energy and self control.

Third.

Just imagine all the shit you could get done.

Infinite DMT time to leave humanity behind

>self control
>doing drugs

One, not two

Having unlimited quality drugs will get you all the 8/10s you want...

Obviously #3

>constant energy
>max self control
>never have to sleep
>full 24 hours a day to study, workout, trade stocks or some shit

>>access to any drug on demand, free of charge
TFW become the guy from limitless

Drugs. Not even a question. You can easily achieve 1 and 3 with unlimited access to any drug on demand.

>never use any of the drugs
>Sell tonnes of heroin
>become a billionaire
>immediately have access to 10/10s on demand

>sex
>drugs
>the drive to do anything you want

Are you fucking retarded

2 is literally the same as 1, anyone who's ever showed up at a college party with coke knows that girls will be all up on your dick for a bump.

this tbhf

>rarely if ever get physically or mentally tired
>insane recovery
>Insane calisthenics movement skils
>rarely get sick and when I do it's not too bad and doesn't last long
>Can get model quality vaguely legal blasian girls on demand
>Will always be able to find a thicc 20/10 woman who I can go balls deep in without too much foreplay

3rd

3rd for being broly

2nd, you don't have to use them, just become the new escobar

>2
Constant drug would be awful
>3
I already have excellent self control and energy.

The only choice is 1.

you're actually a vapid faggot if you choose any one the first 2

>vaguely legal basins on demand
Share with me your secrets kind user

will I be able to make my cells kill my cancer?

EZ

if you pick one or two you are an ignorant unenlightened degenerate

>>access to any drug on demand, free of charge

>what is universal health care

Third one of course

Fags.

Enjoy your "energy" while I butt fuck 8/10s till my dick is raw

yeah ill be fucking 10s on my yacht you fucking idiot.

>Any drug on demand, free of charge

And this happens how?

Im sure that will really benefit you in life when you could just have a gf you like right

right??

Also, the drugs you can ven aqui and then sell it to niggas. Think goddamnit!!

The 8/10 delivers you drugs instead of sex

Magical cell phone. You call the number and within 5 minutes, a drone lands at your location with the drugs.

The drone can't be tracked or stolen and vanishes when out of sight because it's not a real object, just a construct to give context to the drugs.

Second
>free roids
>free amphetamines
>free nootropics
>free shrooms/lsd

Forever blast and cruise while studying like a motherfucker and expanding the capabilities of your mind both physically and metaphysically.

Third one would get you anywhere in life you wanted to

So that one

3rd

how about 4th
>go back in time with the current knowledge/experience you have, one time only.

>alcohol factory
They call these "breweries".

Third because I know what I want in life, and it isn't more tits or drugs.

I fucking hate being exhausted all the time, and from that giving into loafing around my apartment, sleeping, or not cooking better meals.

Drugs would be cool at first, but I don't like the idea of being strung out or dependent on anything more than I already am. Being able to fuck 8/10s all the time would be boring. No one ever said in the game that these semen demons would actually be good in bed.

I choose the ability for once to finish college and get a life.