Brotein

where does Veeky Forums buy their protein? Help me out boiz

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Muscle-Feast-100-Unflavored-5/dp/B005071QCO
amazon.com/Muscle-Feast-MC4-Hardcore-Micellar/dp/B002PYLOX6?th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Myprotein.com
>paying more than 50 cents a scoop

thanks man - I'm a student poorfag but will have to suck it up and buy some shit

Go chocolate smooth as the flavor. You'll have no regerts.

They usually have the 30% sale, which is basically their normal price, but occasionally they'll do BOGO every month or two, so watch for that to get 22lbs for $80

Any Canadians should check out CanadianProtein(dotcom)

Their economy whey is the shit and works out to ~0.40 CAD p serving

Costco
5 Lbs ON protein between $55-65 Depending if it's on sale or not.

>netherlands
>body en fitshop
>got 10(ten) lbs muscletech strawberry for €45

>drink protein shake with raspberry flavour
>piss smells like raspberry

what the heck

also from the nl, I ordered from bulkpowders which was fine and cheap, but body & fit and especially seem a lot better

$16 for 2lb of Elevation Protein Powder from my local Aldi.

Bretty good stuff

Myprotein and wait for a 30% discount

Holland and Barret cos I get a discount

>bodylab
>1kg for $24 (incl commie taxes)

do you also camp the site and buy a new 9lb bag as soon as the sales hit?

GNC with membership because I also buy the lean bars to eat something sweet while cutting for just 170kcal. I Mostly vanilla so I can mix it up with bananas, or frozen berries and greek yogurt.

I have some free brotein for you brah

Isopure whey is best for consistency, but for casein and whey I buy from Musclefeast for the phosphorus and lack of bullshit in it.

You can find their stuff on Amazon, but I'm cheap so I go onto eBay for Musclefeast's store and buy it there to avoid paying taxes.

amazon.com/Muscle-Feast-100-Unflavored-5/dp/B005071QCO

amazon.com/Muscle-Feast-MC4-Hardcore-Micellar/dp/B002PYLOX6?th=1

Again, because of the aforementioned me being a cheap ass I get unflavored to get more for my money.

this also happens when I drink myprotein mocha flavour.
Smells good tho

I just buy corpses from Africa and grind them down into a fine powder.

Their losses are my literal gains.

Have you ever tried unflavored by chance?

Thinking about stocking up as they have a President's Day sale going on, and the unflavored is slightly cheaper.

Its fine after a few days I got use to the taste., I use unflavored isolate from them. If you need flavour by chocolate mix, pure cocoa.

thoughts on this protein?

If you're not getting enough protein from your diet (Never need above 120g regardless of size) then you have a bad diet and you need to alter it.

Whey and other protein powders are the biggest shill in the world today, they're waste products that usually just get thrown out. If you ever see someone who actually looks like they lift they don't chug whey, the literal only people you see drinking whey are DYEL's, it doesn't work how you think it does and you won't get Veeky Forums chugging some overpriced milk byproduct.

>GNC
Kys plz

You got a study to back up that claim, big boy?

Any Germanfags here? Where do you buy it? I always get it from Amazon but don't feel like supporting them anymore.

amazon basics. it's protein

they're handy if you know your macros are way off for the day - ie. been out to eat, family dinner you didn't want to refuse, ect. whilst you can write the odd day off having a couple scoops just makes me feel better

i agree they shouldn't be part of a daily diet plan. they're a top up, more handy when you're cutting and it's easier to fuck up with protein

Yeah. I'm powering through what's left of my strawberry whey (it mixes well with low-fat quark) and have a 9lb bag of caramel-something in reserve.

Flip it over and read the 700 ingredients you can't pronounce.

Perfectly reasonable use for them but that's not how people use them nor is it how they're marketed.

also protien doesn't do what people seem to think it does

>Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Protease Enzymes, Soy Lecithin.

not bad or far from the other whey companies