Started going to the gym. Dropped 20 lbs. do I have the type of body for guys like?

Started going to the gym. Dropped 20 lbs. do I have the type of body for guys like?

*fit

L O N D O N

>239 posts and 48 images omitted

It's good enough. Most guys aren't too picky, and will only care if you are fat (which you are not). Your face is a good quality, which is important. However, if you are insecure, that is a HUGE turn off.

I know it's all bait and shit but the girl on the pic looks worse than my girlfriend who doesn't lift at all, jesus christ

how can you go to the gym and not have ANY muscle whatsoever?

qt azn
shame about the tattoo though

Slowly gaining self esteem. Was down on my body and had an eating disorder for a long time. Happy with my progress and the attention I've been getting tho. Just wanted to see what the fit board thought.

Most guys won't care as long you're not fat like user said. They just wanna have at them yellow titties and perky brown nips.

S T . J O H N ' S
T
J
O
H
N
'
S

Hair is super important. Get that long straight black hair going, sis.

A girl with unkept hair is like the biggest boner killer. Anyone else feels that way?

Looking good, keep up the progress.

T E L - A V I V
E
L
-
A
V
I
V

The Jews should fear the Samurai.

Girls don't need or want muscle you fucking retard.

B R U S S E L S
R
U
S
S
E
L
S

this is like your 8th thread in 2 days

Did this mediocre-looking girl hurt you, OP?

H A W T
A
W
T

OP if that really is you it's time to stop pretending you don't get hit on by random men at least once per day

all girls need is to be skinny, but if you want to look good. try doing squats more. Example: look at pic.

would be boyfriend/10

thats a fake ass. looks like jen setler

No

I want to fuck you and not in a creepy way. Does that answer your question?

You're body is okay. Not good, but not bad either. You're a 6. Every man wants to fuck you, but the high quality guys probably wouldn't date you.

Yeah thanks. I'm getting really wet reading about how guys want to fuck me. So thanks.

I'd make you a mom for sure.

>do I have the type of body for guys like?

A female one? Yes.

>Day 1

Girls posting shit like this is one of the most annoying things in modern times.

>tattoo

for what purpose

You're fine. Women aren't held to that high of a standard. Just don't be fat.

>Dropped 20 lbs
Well great work.
But you should not stop there. Cut some more and then bulk and do a full body Routine with some emphasis on quads and glutes.