Do you shower st the gym, you fucking homo? No? Why not? Got a tiny dick?

Do you shower st the gym, you fucking homo? No? Why not? Got a tiny dick?

Yes to both

because i live 5 min away and you have to pay for gym shower

No and yes. It looks kinda silly flaccid is all :3

>Got a tiny dick?

This is precisely why I don't shower at the gym

Gay homo here. Communal showers are my favorite place to be, and yes I'm looking at your dick and body in the shower and the lockerroom and jerking off to it later thanks

>showering in a public place
>enjoy warts

yeah i do

What's with Americans and this thing about public showers? Why is it a topic? It's like asking "Do you use public toilets?", what's the point?

Are Americans really so shy about their bodies that getting naked with strangers is a big deal?

Public showers are for poor people

At least someone is attracted to me

>Got a tiny dick?

Honestly it would probably be a bigger deal if you had a big dick. Then people would intentionally be looking at your dick.

Yes to both but also cause dat feel when you want to drop to your knees and suck off dem fat dicks no homo.

public showers are fucking disgusting.

You can't even take a shower in America without being ass raped because burgers are subhumans

I shower in the gym despite having a small dick.

I only shower if I workout in the morning and have to go to class straight after. No point showering in the evening if I'm going home.

I shower at the gym cuz I am not afraid of being such a faggot that cannot enjoy a relaxing shower with hot water whitout looking at other's dicks.

get some shower sandals and you'll be fine

This

I walk around bollock naked just letting it flap about.

I live 8km from my gym and I don't have a drivers licence, so I just take the bus there and run home.

>tfw constant battle between cardio and gains

>public showers
Why

No, I live across the street from the gym.

No sauna at my gym so i go to sauna & shower at home.

>Can't into green text
>Green texts anyway
>Pick one
>You do know that's not how it works, right? But don't worry my pal I'm sure you'll learn soon enough if you lurk more my dude. Have a nice evening buddy

only insecure people don't shower
only excuse is if you do sport on the way home by biking, running etc
but go ahead and wipe your ass sweat into the car seats.

no because i drive home 5 mins away and take a shower like a normal person.

>huge dick
>look good nekid

In reality, if you ever clean the disgusting nastiness off of a gym shower/shower drains...then you know.

The YMCA especially.

workouts cause my peen to shrink.

gets to about thumb size, and tests retract into lemon size tight structures.

>you ain't gonna see it

>1-2 inches flaccid
>crawls even further up when I am naked near guys
>6.5 inches when it is rock hard

it fucking blows that it is so small flaccid, but I love putting it in grills mouth and watch them struggle as it gets hard

>gym has shower stalls
Makes no difference lol

I don't like having to carry my shampoo n shit with me anyway.

this

fuck that shit

I have a small dick and a really hairy ass and I still shower at the gym cause it's free hot water and the heat makes feel good and I forget about how lonely I am and how everything is falling apart when I am embraced by the warmth of the gym shower

Only when there are individual stalls with at least a shower curtain. I don't want anyone to see me when I'm cleaning the butt crevice and my dingaling.

h-home gym

Why do people shower at the gym?

>gym showers are closed off from each other
>get so high that I become horny after my workout
>start fapping in the shower
>but I mean really fapping like sit in the corner of the shower and feel that hot water pour over me while using the dispenser's soap to lube up my dick
>BBC man opens the door accidentally thinking it's empty
>"woah." And he shuts the door
>finish up and never shower in the gym again

I go to the gym to workout, not stare at some guys hot cock

Because i will end up staring at other people's dicks

Why? The girl you like asks someone from your gym about your dick and is put off in advance.

Free water. There's no good point to shower twice at home and not taking a shower after a workout is disgusting. Your sheets will hate you. When you think the showers are unhygienic just take sandals.

>be in gym after squatting
>get into shower and start loosening up my glutes
>suddenly feel other hands working my glutes
>mutter (n-no homo) as the stranger's powerful hands work my tight ass
>he whispers 'my massages ain't free' in my ear, exerting pressure on my shoulders
>go with the pressure and now i'm face to face with his throbbing erection
>take it in my mouth, then start working faster and faster
>work his balls til he's moaning and telling me what a good little cocksucker i am
>he suddenly pulls his cock out of my mouth and my face is splattered with his cum
>tfw said no homo so it's not gay

Post gay shower experiences? I'd post mine but no man has dominated me in the showers yet
>ynw be dominated and fucked in the shower in front of everyone no homo though

I explicitly selected a gym just for the private showering opportunity, in addition to its proximity. I'm a very shy person and I'm tired of being made to feel bad about it.

No because I wear lenses.

I also wear contact lenses but I can shower with them just fine.

ill correct you

always take sandals.

this tbqh

>"woah"

I have gyno and I was brave enough to once and got made fun of and some guys tried to twist my nipples and chased me out of the gym.

t. Manlet

I took a swimming class in college and showered in the public showers and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME EVERY SINGLE GUY IN THERE WAS STARING AT MY JUNK AND TRYING TO TALK TO ME. Fucking never again fuck public showers.

my gym doesn't have showers, or a changing room for that matter

I'm 5'11" t-thats above average h-height

Is it 6'?

This
Plus its mostly the elderly who shower in there and if youre obviously younger and in good shape they have no shame in obviously checking you out

I get disgusted at homosexual people blatantly staring at me like they're about to drop to my knees and start sucking my cock right there. I kind of like the attention, whether if it's from a man or a woman feeling desired is nice, but some fucking homos straight up eye-rape you in the spot, and it's uncomfortable

it's 7.2 inches by 5.5

Yes, my gym actually has individual stalls with shower curtains. I'd probably still shower there even if there wasn't, it is just convenient and makes sense to shower right after the workout.

How big is big enough?
How little is way too little?

I do have a tiny dick but that's not why I don't shower at the gym, I could give a fuck about other dudes being unhappy about the size of my cock, I just dislike germs. There isn't a feeling in the earth more disgusting that stepping on a shallow puddle with your bare foot that some other sweaty-ass stranger stepped on with his bare foot. Fucking disgusting.

>What are shower shoes

Who goes to public showers barefoot you autist?

Tee hee :3

They just wanted a quickie bruh.

>not walking in the shower with a raging hardon

Enjoy tfw never finding a bearmode bf

I'm too embarrassed
>mfw home gym

>not just hellicoptering your way in

>tfw any qt femboy you'll see in the shower is either trying to bulk or just a slut
Sad!

why would I want to see a bunch of sweaty muscular and fat naked hairy guys covered in soap and water
nasty

Nobody post the fucking greentext

>Not interested, bud.

>Get lost, or I will contact security.

>calling security because some niggas are looking at you
Just go into one of the stalls dude, it's not hard.

Im not gay, but it's kinda comforting knowing that someone enjoys looking at my dick

That's gay, bud. Sorry. Next thing you know, a trap will send you nudes and you'll be "comforted" knowing that someone cares about you enough to give you nudes, male or female. Sooner or later, you'll be the one staring at cock.

I fucking detest shaving my downstairs area and I know everyone else at the gym does
The itch is horrible and no girl ever complained
I have no intentions of explaining myself to anyone at the gym
Besides that, I live like 5 mins away

What kind of gym doesn't have separate shower stalls?

electric hair clippers

No because I almost always get half cubs after I work out. I think it is because I start thinking about how great I look and that chicks will dig it, but the people in the showers wouldn't a precise my bones so I just drive home and shower there.

Trim it with hair clippers using the number 1 attachment. I do that as a full body trim legs, arms, chest. Better than shaving.

It's a euro thing, they like comunal showers for some reason.

IM A GROWER GODDAMNIT!!

WHY DOESNT ANYONE BELIEVE ME??

1) they haven't been corrupted by puritanical values and the ensuing body shame and hypersexualization/dehumanization

2) they have real communities with real people interacting with each other and forming communal bonds

>win sport game
>victory shower with your bros

That dick is in fact bigger than your hand.