Best type of exercises you can do in a small room to lose weight?

Best type of exercises you can do in a small room to lose weight?

i am 120kg and need to lose weight, the issue is that i sit on my ass a lot and gain weight easily because of that without eating much sweet stuff.

Are there any form of exercises that you can do in your home without equipment made to lose weight? Even if it is doing multiple times.

Is it better to exercise a lot continuously for 1-2 hours or do stuff for a few mins every number of hours?

continuously. you want your metabolism revving for hours afterward.

do bodyweight. squats, pushups, dips on chairs, jumping jacks, chinups.

Ok that is pretty convenient then.

That helps with losing weight right? because i heard that there is a difference between increasing muscle exercises and repetitive exercises who are made for losing weight

Is there any good guide? I dont need much, i just need an example of how the exercises are done and how many sets etc.

Also reminder than i am quite unfit so no way i can do normal pushups in this weight, or at least more than 1-2

Read
The
Fucking

You stupid prick

If you're anything like me, don't fucking lie to yourself and others on a board like this. You can't even do one proper pushup.

Yeah i mean if i could try hard maybe i could pull of one?? probably die afterwards

For some reason it didnt appear the first time i got into fit, weird

Then do fucking inclined pushups (YouTube it if you have to) until you can crank out 10+ pushups in a set.

When that gets too easy way down the road, move to diamond pushups. Maybe by then you'll be lifting.

There's a 99.99999% chance you won't make it that far. Prove me fucking wrong OP

Burpees with a jump.

Eat less. Weight is 90% diet

Read the sticky

So how does one exactly make a program? Sticky isnt as specific about it, it just says x is good, x is better, x is bad.

And it also includes weight lifting and i dont really have any weights outside 2 small 2kg ones and was mainly looking for exercises that dont require equipment, a guide that says "Do x for x number of times every day" would be really useful

That is only one exercise though, dont you need more types of exercise??

I seriously recommend you go swimming. It's the single greatest cardio there is. You can do it at any size with zero impact on your joints.

Stop buying junk food and shifty snacks.

As much as i enjoy swimming this isnt a viable option for me, need something without equipment so mostly exercises, many if need be

you just want to lose weight? then fucking go for a run fattie.

If you're that fat you're not going to go swimming. Thank us for that. You don't want to see the stretch marks stretching from our man tits all the way to our feet. It'd make you throw up your lunch.

He'd just destroy his knees and damage his sheens. Do any of you fucks know anything about working out? Jesus Christ.

to lose weight?
not eat

Are you retarded, if someone wants to lose weight, they run, end of story.

>i am 120kg and need to lose weight, the issue is that i sit on my ass a lot and gain weight easily because of that without eating much sweet stuff.

read the sticky fuck face

But the sticky isnt helpful in a specific scenario
>No equipment
>kinda heavy so no running or impossible exercises like pushups
>creating a program with exercises, sets etc

The sticky is useful if you are average and care about toning up, but not as useful for specific weight loss

Lie on the floor on your stomach then stand up again. Do as many as you can.

countertop push ups, work up to getting strong on those.

Do squats, if cant for whatever reason do chair squats.

stop drinking sugary crap, and eating sugary crap. your body will crave it but if you stick through that will stop

and really simple

WALK more, just walk. eat less.

You just want to lose weight so w.e

Their is no best type of excercise starting out.

Just move, dont eat shit.

Done GL

>the issue is that i sit on my ass a lot and gain weight easily because of that without eating much sweet stuff.
The issue is that you eat too much shit. Kys

You don't get fat by just sitting down you fucking retard.

Could you give me a number of exercises and how many times and sets?
You said squats, counter top push ups, and walk.

Also shouldnt it be more in order to achieve this >continuously. you want your metabolism revving for hours afterward.
So this means i need a big number of different exercises so i can work out for 1-2 hours hard every morning

If they aren't morbidly obese, sure. You have any idea how much 120kg is? But yeah alright. Jump off of about 50cm platform a couple hundred times without bending your knees so that they endure the full impact of your body weight every day. Come back in a week and tell me how you like your crippled legs.

retard, bones and joints arent made by jelly