Is this achievable natty? Has the photo been shooped? What do you think this dude focuses on...

Is this achievable natty? Has the photo been shooped? What do you think this dude focuses on, and what should I do as an ectomorph to mimic this physique?

Of course it is. He's barely out of DYEL mode.

he's ottermode with good frame

just eat good diet and do some pushups and pullups IF you have good frame
if not - roid

>as an ectomorph
My first recommendation is stop being a gullible retard

funny how his hands where closer to his crotch as a skeleton and wider later. I guess its because underdevelopment of posture muscles?

>He literally believes the (x)morph meme

Ectomorph = Skinny fuck
Mesomorph = Already fairly fit fuck
Endomorph = Fairly fat fuck

What did he mean by this

>Is this achievable natty?
Entirely depends on how long it took him. Taking time out of it, yes.

>Has the photo been shooped?
Looks that way, though I don't understand why he'd photoshop in actual ladybreasts in the first pic. I think he's just messed heavily with lighting and saturation and contrast in lightroom.

>What do you think this dude focuses on
His results look very similar to mine, but I'm higher bodyfat and have bigger arms.
For me: Arnolds Golden Six with added deadlifts, chin ups, flyes etc.

>what should I do as an ectomorph to mimic this physique?
I have been trolled. 6/10

xmorphs aren't real
eat more

then how do I stop being a skinny fuck and being a fit fuck; what are the most important exercises

The most important exercises to stop being skinny and become fit are
>Eat more food and more protons x F
>Lift more weights x F

But most importantly

Read the Wiki 10 x f

sticky you faggot

Read the sticky. Pick any starter routine and round it out.

OPs pic is particularly well rounded and low bodyfat, but has clearly spent a bit of extra time on obliques (twists, deadlifts) and lats (rows, pull ups, push downs) and chest (bench press, flyes, dips).

But basically any well rounded routine which includes the big 4 and you should reach this within 2-3 years.

Eat more. If you aren't gaining weight you aren't eating enough
>but I eat a lot and still don't gain weight
Unless you have aids, cancer, or some other shit, you aren't getting enough calories, simple as that

>HURR DURR IS THIS ACHIEVABLE NATTY HERP DERP
Aren't we all tired of these stupid-ass threads yet?

Listen up, dumbass OP: HOW ABOUT YOU JUST GET YOUR LAZY ASS INTO THE GODDAMNED GYM AND ***FUCKING LIFT*** FOR A YEAR AND SEE WHAT YOU GET INSTEAD OF ASKING STUPID-ASS QUESTIONS!?

Fucking hell.. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE SAME RESULTS AS SOMEONE ELSE, JUST FUCKING LIFT AND YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET.

>Has the photo been shooped?

The lens focal point is a little different. You can tell by his face. His eyes look alot closer together and his face is longer on the left while his overall appearance is flattened on the right. Still impressive but the pictures are just enhancing the change.

does this mean I have a chance?

You look exactly like we all expected.

Stop asking stupid questions and start lifting.

I'm not OP, that was my first post. Even I'm not dumb enough to fall for the ectomorph meme.

Youre the same as OP pic left. Now lift weights and eat untill you look like right pic. Stop asking stupid questions.

Not me, dumb cunt