Why did this guy breed?

He was forced to by the CIA look it up

Because he has money.

>t. Jealous lanklet

Would you fuck his daughter though?

i would rail out his daughter

His daughter isn't bad looking imo.

Dem high heels

Because he wanted to. When was the last time you were in a vagina OP? You should call him up and ask for advice.

Make dwarfs a race again

What good is with money if you are like his son? Would you want to be him if you also got millions?
No, how the heck do you see her as hot?

Well he's a dick then, why not adopt?

>Why did this guy breed?
LOL are you serious?

Because if we lived in a world where people were prevented from having kids for arbitrary reasons, then we'd be living in a Dark World indeed. Consider this: If someone can 'prevent' him from having kids, then what's to stop them from 'preventing' YOU from having kids? You'll say "well, I'm not a midget, there's no reason", but that's simply not the case, people who support excluding people from basic human rights like having children will FIND REASONS to exclude ANYONE; they'll say "well, your ancestors were from such-and-such country, and they're human garbage, so you're not allowed to breed", or "well, you had such-and-such illness, we don't want people passing that tendency down to another generation", or "you're undereducated and obviously have a lower IQ than we think is proper, so we don't want you creating mentally retarded children", or whatever. It's called a 'slippery slope', look it up.

because he wanted a son who could look up to him

Would anyone else rail the daughter if given the chance?

He was contracted to breed so that Disney can use his descendants for Ewoks/shoved into R2D2 for centuries to come

Yep

Curious as well

No it's a dark world if we allow anyone to be born with really bad birth defects, we should courage that for not to happen

kek

the more i lurk here lately ,the more i see people projecting their self hatred towards the world i...i..think /fit part of my life coming to an end ..time to face the world =|

All laws are a slippery slope by that logic.

It should be a sensibly decided policy to stop genetic diseases and deformities from spreading, and should even include those too mentally retarded to look after themselves

>unironically using the slippery slope fallacy

wew

to populate the earth with manlets

wtf her legs are double the size of the rest of her body

also that fucking lordosis

Is being a midget really THAT bad of a birth defect in the modern world?

I mean yeah, I get that it would suck and I'm glad I'm not one. But Does being a midget really mean that a person is less likely to contribute to society?

Do you need to be over 5 feet to work as a professor or manager in an office? It isn't like two people with down syndrome having a downie kid.

started when /pol/ fags got uppity and started getting on other boards, acting like they're just saying the things everyone's thinking; not realizing that anyone who does that shit is just an insufferable, sheltered twat.

Either way, there is still good advice here and good threads. Just ignore and report the non-fitness related shit.

Why is he a dick? In the 21st century being a healthy dwarf is not a big deal. If you asked his kids if they'd rather be dead than short they'd say no. Obviously, because they're not dead.

There's enough other dwarfs out there to find and mate with.

While we're at it, how the hell is Dwarf a more PC term than Midget? Dwarfs a literally a fantasy race, we dont call excessively tall people elves. We should though.

Why not just chop your legs off bro? It's not big deal not having legs in the 21st century

Warwick is a dick though for other reasons.

He whines about the Dwarf village in China where they all get paid to live in awesome little houses and seem really happy, he claims its exploitation, he's ranted about other stuff too.

But then, he goes and plays little goblins and other freaks in films which are all made possible because of his size, and he embraces it, he has no problem being a midget wizard but as soon as someone makes a dwarf kingdom is a big nono.

How can you possibly think thats a logical rebuttal.

It's not a huge deal missing legs in todays world ,prosthetic are great, however theres still no reason to actively chop your legs off, but we dont kill people who lose their legs either to stop their "suffering"

It's completely selfish to have children when there's a 99% chance they will be fucking midgets.

>hurdur it's no big deal
It is. They wont be instantly killed at birth, but they also wont be able to do half of what normal people can.

It really isn' a big deal being a midget. Again, 99% of midgets would rather be alive and midget than dead.

Sure they cant do a lot normal sized people can do, but then we cant do a lot they can do, like walk under crowds.

>they won't be able to be half of what normal people are

Being a midget girl doesn't sound that different from being a regular girl (physically useless).
As for the boy, well it might be hard but his dad seems to have lived a full life so the boy has the chance also. I'm sure they would rather be born midgets than not born at all.

Are you a midget?

yes

>not being able to reach things off the floor at a grocery store
>not being able to wash your hands without a stool in an average kitchen
>not being able to drive a car without phone books
>literally being born as a lesser human
>no big deal

your entire existence is a major inconvenience and people stare at you when you go out

I laughed out loud at this picture, then laughed even harder reflecting on the stone cold cruelty and complete lack of empathy and critical thought on the midget's part.

Next great extinction event when?

Excessively tall people have all the same problems in reverse, should tall parents refrain from breeding?

But Midgets also get a lot of advantages
>cheap clothing
>infinite leg room
>dont need a big house
>people can lift you up (i do this)
>sex with a normal woman is like a giantess fantasy
>Your penis is normal sized
>you can walk under crowds
>you can hide a lot easier (this is more beneficial in american schools)

Apparently they dont like being called midgets because they think they're people.

To fuel my spank bank

What does their house look like?

>As a result of having different causes of dwarfism, the couple's first two children, sons Lloyd and George, died shortly after birth, having had a fatal combination of the conditions.

The curvature of her spine is making it look worse than it is (which is pretty bad).

But then again, she's already a dwarf, I don't know why other bodily disfigurements would be surprising.

They already killed two fucking children. They're terrible people. Just like those parents who post pictures of those two literal invalid children to twitter or whatever when they were warned that their children would all come out like that.

>bawww people MIGHT suffer in life so lets never breed

>might
>Two parents with Achondroplasia
>25% chance of average height child
>50% chance of child born with Achondroplasia (heterozygous Achondroplasia)
>25% chance of homozygous Achondroplasia and is not compatible with life

It's not MIGHT when it's a 100% fucking chance.

It's not like that Peter Dinklage who had a normal wife, there were no more risks than usual with his kids.

Having kids is risky yes always that low chance of something awful with them, but it's extremely low.

But when you're two people with awful genetic defects then yeah, it's fucked up.

Oh man I wrote but now i'm not so sure they were doing a good thing, shits fucked like

Being a midget isn't even suffering. It's fine

>there's a literal 25% chance your child will die at birth
>that happened to their first two children
>they kept trying

selfishness.

This is a blue b-----
I mean I by no means have a midget fetish but there is a100% chance I would spin her round on my dick like a spinning top.

They died at birth so they never knew, childbirth death was huge before modern medicine anyway.

Well if you believe abortion is fine. (and they are british so they will), a dead baby aint really a big thing.

>but we dont kill people who lose their legs either to stop their "suffering"
Speak for yourselves. Pleb, who doesn't actively participate in eugenics?

Shut the fuck up you, faggot.

His kids have many health problems

he has relatively happy family, you're being salty on a Chinese cartoons discussion board

neck yourselves, manlets

the little people will rise again

wow this is child abuse

how the fuck can he condemn his children to live such a shitty life?

>the kid from stuart little is actually stuart little

user you need higher quality in your life

Wait wut?

>not using your money and charm to hook a hottie THIC midget wife

Who wouldn't want this life?