>you will never be white and be able to pull this off

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

must have 2/3

And height has to be one of them

A M S T E R D A M

I'm gonna fuck ya girl, op

I only lift with a 50kg free weight set at home so I've never benched more than 50kg, I use a beanbag + two dining chairs for a bench too.

wow a fatty

you can be missing any one of them just not too much

so if you're missing 6'4'' height 6'2'' is still acceptable

this shit is easy as fuck to do stop bragging like its something. Did you actually meet up with any of these girls? Girls will always flirt but will flake on "dates" if you're ugly

she's not but she's maori and I only like white, you post a SS of a girl throwing herself at you, fatty accepted

I-Is 6'0 missing too much from height

I'm pretty insecure about being labeled a manlet

hang yourself buddy

I'm so sorry....

manlets are 6ft and down. sry bud

Was about to post this

The game is on

what god would willingly do this to someone, things like this confirm that religion is a joke and if it isn't then this "god" is an asshole and doesn't get my respect anyway

this. fuck off your jealousy you pathetic virgin

>6ft tall
>Somehow worried about being a manlet

Manlets are generally 5'8" and under

th..hanks for the compliment bro but i don't want to cope

>Manlets are generally 5'8" and under

>tfw when manlet
good thing i live in manlet land

Stay away from girls in heels.

Face has to be the other

Breh, if you just want to get girls then just pick up a guitar and learn how to play. Bitches dig musicians, like a lot apparently. There is even a study about it. Chicks dig a dude carrying a guitar case than a dude carrying a gym bag.

>Read Motley Crue's book
>One story involved the band wanting to see how far they can push the boundaries with groupies
>Lee convinced two groupies, to put a phone inside her vagina and call her mom

I'm 6'3"
Is there any hope, or will I be a manlet forever?

Bros, I need your help. I've changed recently 6'4" in my Tinder bio to "Taller than you in heels." Is this a good move or I shall leave it as it was? Basically I though that it'll be a little more challenging/witty than listening actual height and moreover I have a photo with a friend of mine who is a head lower than me, so I it proves the point anyway, but honestly idk now if they wouldn't react better when reading just 6'4".

nigger my bio read "3 foot 9 and gonna make u mine" for like six months bio means nothing

>for like six months bio means nothing
What happened 6 months ago?

i use tinder to meme hot chicks