Going to club alone

Had anyone here ever gone to a club alone? I've been trying to get out of the house more. I only have two friends left and they're both women so I have to figure out how to do things on my own.

Went to Resident Evil a few weeks ago alone and that was fun. Went to a rock concert alone a few nights ago for a band I like and had fun as well.

There's some Dutch DJ playing at a club a few minutes from my house tonight. I was thinking of going alone.

Any thoughts? Full disclosure: I'm a short ugly KV incel.

No, no one has ever in the history of Veeky Forums has ever gone to the club alone.

No I stay inside

Why not, you might make new friends while you're at it.

Why tough ?
Going to a bar alone, I understand but a club ?
Especially since they probably won't even let you in.

You don't have anything to lose man, you can only gain shit. Do it.

>you might make new friends while you're at it.

I don't see how that would ever happen.

But thanks I think I will. Worse case scenario I feel awkward and leave. It's not that big of a deal either way I figure.

I'm hoping I can just casually listen to the DJ and not stand out in any way at all while observing the people a bit, kind of like at the rock show. It's easier at a rock show I think though because everyone's just standing around and staring at the stage. I don't think that's how a DJ show would work.

Never been to the club alone (hate clubbing desu)

But I have gone to gigs by myself

You'll be fine, just don't do anything weird

>Especially since they probably won't even let you in.

Wut. I have only been rejected from one club in my life and I've been to dozens.

This is a ticketed event also so if I buy a ticket they have to let me in. It's like a DJ Concert. I don't know much about these types of events though since I don't listen to this type of music usually.

Them tiddies.

If you have to ask then you obviously don't have the confidence to socialize with other people by yourself.

Anyone who knows clubs and DJ shows, what the hell happens at these things? It's a Ticketmaster event. Like you actually have to buy tickets. Does everyone watch the DJ press play all night or do people just dance like a regular club night and ignore him?

This is half the reason I want to go. My curiosity.

I went to Resident Evil alone also. I was literally the only person in that theater.

Who said anything about socializing?

I already said I'm a short ugly incel. I'm not expecting to change that though it would be nice.

"Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling."

I went to a club once with a mate who instantly hooked up with a chick so I was left alone. He tried to hook me up with her 8/10 friend, but I 720° autismed away and spent like 20 minutes talking with a Canadian (I'm in Europe). Tried to hook up with a couple of chicks but I can't dance or anything so I just went to the bar afterwards and got shitfaced. I also have no idea what club music is good or bad and am really bad at smalltalk. I really did it to get out of my shell more and failed. But it wasn't THAT bad of an experience where I wouldn't ever go there again. I just found it to not be my thing. Basically, just go there and spend like an hour.

Thanks. I think I will take that approach. An hour in and out. I'm not even going to talk to any girls since they tend to react very poorly to me when I do in clubs (again, short and ugly).

I also don't want to get shitfaced since I'll be planning to drive home. I'll probably get a drink and stand in a busy area trying to blend in while staring intently at the dj and nodding my head like I'm some EDM autismo that seriously gives a shit.

That's the working plan anyway.

>. I only have two friends left and they're both women
Just take them to the club with you. They can be great wingmans.

I took my little brother to Moana in the morning, shit was so fucking comfy user

I do this sometimes when I dont want to be a loner
Watch
>RsdMax
>RsdLuke
>RsdTyler
And meet people
Don't just learn game, learn self development and how to socialize
I genuinely believe I was autistic before I took the rsd course and forced myself to have social interactions

>I only have two friends left and they're both women

FUCKING NORMIE. YOU'RE NOT UGLY FUCK YOU.

They are his friends out of pity, they do talk to him so they feel better about themselves. He's THAT ugly.

I'm a 6'4 225lb 10/10 white male recluse who leaves to go to the gym, the grocery store, and to work. I don't have many friends and like to keep to myself.

Bradley Martin go away

I've had a few girls hit on me in public, so I can't be too ugly, yet going anywhere is a chore. I feel a sensory overload everywhere, but I'm not autistic. Not sure what would help.

t. ISTP

I've only gone to clubs alone if i'm there to see a band or a DJ and I've made a few friends as well. I do this at bars as well and it's way easier at a bar than at a club for some reason. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with doing shit by yourself and the more you do it, the more it gets easier.

Go to a rave or techno club, take ecstasy and you'll find some of the best friends you'll ever have

Girls hit on me all the time and they expect me to be some woman killer douche because of how I look but really I'm still the awkward geek I was when I was 12 I'm just hot with muscles now.

Okay I bought the ticket. I'm going $65!! I'm gonna stay at least two hours just to justify the price.

As for my female friends they are both pretty settled down and practically married. Neither would want to go to something like this.

I've done loads of cold approach in my life. I know the PUA game well enough. I'm not going for that. I just want to do something different because if I stay home I'll just be sitting on Veeky Forums miserable like every other night.

I just want to start doing things more. If all these solo events keep going well I'm next gonna start travelling the world solo on vacations.

Fuck anyone that tells you you need to have someone holding your hand for you to leave the house. I reject that philosophy completely. If you're a grown man just go do whatever the fuck you want. That's how I'm trying to live now anyway.

>Went to Resident Evil a few weeks ago alone and that was fun. Went to a rock concert alone a few nights ago for a band I like and had fun as well

I don't get it, what is fun about this sort of thing? Considering you are not able to kiss and fuck girls...

You will make it user.

Get a load of these chads. If you've ever had women hit on you just do us all a favor and leave Veeky Forums.

Uhhh I'm not able to kiss or fuck girls no matter what I do. Whether I sit on my couch or go out. So that's a constant that does not change. It doesn't have anything to do with the decision. I have been going out just for the sake of doing something different. Eg. The rock show was for a band I've liked for maybe 15 years now. It wouldn't matter if someone was there with me or not. I enjoyed it because I love them.

But a-user you guys are my friends :(

JUST GET OUT AND GO FUCK STACIES

Regardless if he's not able to or not, it's not going to help his chances either if he sits at home and shitpost like you are. Might as well go out and do shit while you still can.

I used to go clubbing with some friends but they couldn't get a girl no matter how hard they tried but for me it was easy so i would put in all the leg work getting the girl then my friends would come in and try to steal her. I got sick of it and did better on my own so i started going clubbing by myself if anyone asked where my friends were i told them my friends were weak and went home because they were tired. It makes you look alpha that you stayed out by yourself and are still having fun.
I should mention though that i was drugged up to the eye balls on e and speed.

>I'm next gonna start travelling the world solo on vacations.

DO. IT. I cannot recommend this enough. Back in 2015, I was at a realization that at 26, I haven't left my town in over 5 years. On a whim, I purchased a plane ticket to Finland. I asked my boss if I can have 2 weeks off (I was gonna ask for 3 but my manager is fucking bitch) and a month later. I was nervous at first but staying at a Hostel I had no other choice but to start interacting. I then left to Estonia and then finally Sweden. I'm still friends with alot of people I hooked up with. I would consider it my best vacation ever and I would go on a solo trip again in a heart beat.

>I only have two friends left and they're both women

Moved to a new country, exact same situation only two friends and they are females.

Took me a while to realize that they were not my friends, it is just that no self respecting man would hang with them without getting his dick sucked because they are boring, shallow and constantly shit test.

So? I cut them out of my life and I'm actually meeting male friends who don't give me shit and aren't emotional all the time.

Word of advice, get rid of them. It will force you to find actual friends.

>going somewhere alone
I don't get this meme. How do you meet people. How do you talk to people without coming off as desperate. I'm not even trying to be negative I've just never seen it work ever.

clubs are for teenagers, you just go there, drink alcohol/do drugs, dance, fuck around, talk shit with your friends and laugh, kiss girls and grab asses. I realized it was fucking degenerate when I was barely 18yo, and eventually said: never again. I want a virgin gf not random sluts

This. Only men can be real friends

I do know however a girl who is really nice to talk to and we have much in common

Too bad she is fat and has stupid green colored hair so I don't want other people to think we are a couple so I don't hang out with her

IF you like clubbing go ahead. Never gone on my own hell I hate it even with friends

I just moved to another city a few months ago. I have gone out every couple weeks to a sports bar and I made friends with bartenders and people that bump into me, compliment me on my body, or I notice something about them (band t-shirt, sports jersey) and conversations naturally happen. If I like them enough to talk to them again, I ask for a number or FB and it's a one time thing then I just leave it at that. (People seems to understand this automatically)

It isn't really hard, just relax and try not to to focus on meeting people because it naturally happens.

I wish there was some place close to kiss girls and grab asses

But the few places where I live where I can go to are bars where the same 10-20 people go to every weekend to drink and talk

Not the best places for 'pick up' shit

Yes, you can still be happy alone, thanks for this thread. Have fun, drink a little OP.

clubbing is an activity you need friends to enjoy, impossible without
you need male friends to show you're at least known by your male peers, and female friends as bait for other females. think of it like fishing, you can't catch anything without bait even if you have a rod and vice versa. and you sure as shit aren't gonna catch anything without either of them, unless you fucking dive into the water and just start thrashing around noodling for something (rape analogy) but don't do that

You probably shouldnt take me seriously. I'm just bitter and hate good looking people because I will never have what you have and my life is shit due to being ugly.

How did you hook up with people when travelling?? Are you talk and/or good looking?

I would never go to a Viking country since they're full of chads. But I get your point and I will.

Disagreed. My two female friends are great. We all went to grad school together so they're in the same profession. If I didn't have them not much would change. But I see no reason to get rid of them. They're good people and they treat me well. We laugh and have fun when we hang out.

Why do i have to meet anyone at all? Why can't I just go to things alone because I want to?

>You don't have anything to lose man

Ohh except his FUCKING GAINZ

>fucking Internet gain-goblins I swear..

Why waste money to go see a DJ press the play button for a few hours in a sweaty crowd then?

What the fuck are you talking about. I already said I'm a short ugly incel. Why the fuck do I need men with me and women with me like I'm a child that can't leave the house alone. This philosophy is retarded.

Go to meetup.com

Find things you enjoy.

I got down with skiing, tabletop RPG, swing/ballroom dancing, ultimate frisbee, and tried wine tasting but didn't keep going.

You will make new friends and meet roasties. Plus its free/almost free.

Going to bars alone is for really socially fluent people, like smooth operators.

I'm good, but not that good.

Change of scenery. Observe people. Heavy soundsytem. Listen to a different genre than I'm used to. Have a drink. Get out of the house and away from my self absorbed misery. Learn about a different culture/music genre.

The money means next to nothing to me.

I used to think everything was about getting laid then I accepted I'm just a fucked ugly incel and now it's just about living my life and staying entertained/busy with new experiences and novelties.

I went to a songwriting meetup (I'm a musician) but it was 95% men. I have no interest in making new friends or male friends. I've had plenty in my life at previous points and they didn't add much to my life.

Literally the only thing I want in life but done have is sex and I'm just unattractive so that is what it is.

>Going to bars alone is for really socially fluent people, like smooth operators.

Lol, what. I'm not a social butterfly but since I live literally across the street from a bar, the times i've went, I made friends with atleast one other person every other time.

Im not sure if youre only goal is not looking autistic or pulling a slut but I will just assume the latter

>wear nice shoes, jeans, and a button down. Also a good cologne

>only go if there is a large social or well known DJ
If no one is there youre gonna have a hard time blending in and likely will just end up being the lonely dude in the corner

>never get there before midnight even if you have to pay a cover charge
If you get there early youll just end up hanging out by the bar alone and all the people coming in will smell youre a lonely faggot. Unfortunately people arent very inviting in clubs, youll be labeled a creep if it seems you came alone. Dont let this discourage you though, just come in once things start picking up and people are drinking

>order a shot then a rum and coke
Shot to loosen you up. Rum and coke so you have something in your hand and people know youre drinking. This will cost you like $15-$20 in the US. You could just drink before if youre not driving

>stay towards the front of the dancefloor
Most action happens in the front. This where the thirsty bitches chill. If a girl likes you she will just literally walk up to you and dance on your dick

>aim low
Fatties are easier to fuck.

>never buy a girl a drink unless youve already been dancing or making out with her
Dont waste money on bitches just looking for free drinks. If you found a girl clearly into you, get another drink in her and also buy one of her friends a drink. It is a good investment I will explain

>a little before 2 ask girl if she wants to go back to your place
Tell her you live close (even if you dont) and you have a guest room for her friend(s). This is where a lot of guys end up in cock block city, even if she wants to one of her stupid friends may not let her for one reason or another. This is why getting her friend a drink is a good idea, you leave a good impression on her. You could also just talk her into ditching her friends.

Hope this helps you guys

I've travelled to other countries solo
>too autistic to talk to anyone
>social anxiety the whole time
>boring as hell because everything is too expensive
I don't recommend it that much unless you can make friends, but if you could then you probably wouldn't be travelling solo in the first place

Are you a tall and/or good looking white guy?

Just talk. Literally. Finland hostel sucked because it was nothing but Iraqi refugees but Estonia was awesome because I made friends with 2 girls from The Netherlands, 1 girl from Germany, 2 guys from Germany,1 girl from the UK, 1 girl from Estonia, and 2 guys from the UK.

Once I arrived to the Hostel, I accidently bumped into a british guy and he liked my shirt (it was a Eleiko shirt) and I hung out with his group. I'll tell you this; it's 100x easier making friends by yourself than if you brought another person because you're pretty vulnerable and people will take pity on you or will be generally interested on why you're alone.

Lol. You forgot the part about don't be a short ugly Indian guy.

No I'm not trying to get laid. That's retarded. None of that would work.

I'll take the point about going late. Sort of. Show starts at 10 pm. I'll get there by 11 or 1130. Not wasting all my money by missing the entire thing.

I don't really give a fuck what people think of me.

Same question: Are you a tall and/or good looking white guy?

Everyone's on mdma dancing and staring at the lights

>short ugly indian guy

im so sorry. either way dancing is a lot of fun

I've gone to the club solo a few times, but only when I'm travelling. Nothing really comes of it, but most people don't really care if you're by yourself. I typically tell myself I might as well see what the clubs are like in X city and most of the time it's worth a taxi ride at least.

Do not be a wallflower, do not stand in the same place for a long time, and do not bob your head to the music (just commit and dance)

I like your attitude, user. I wish I had your willpower. Don't get down, we're all gonna make it.

Jesus Christ, is this what's holding you back? I left Veeky Forums once I realize that this place holds an ideal of what some alpha or chad should look like and anything less shouldn't even fucking bother. (I only check up on this board once in awhile)

To answer your question, I'm a manlet (5'9) okay looking Asian guy. When I go to bars, I make an effort to look okay and I accept that every night i go out, it's not going to be a home run so when that thought is out of my mind, I try and have fun. It helps if there's a game on or even better if UFC is on. Connor-Diaz 2 was the funnest night and I pulled a good looking brunette.

As far as traveling, When I visited all those countries, everybody and I mean EVERYBODY was gorgeous. The men and women from those countries are all model tier compared to where I was from. I accepted this so I decided to have fun. Guess what? People actually wanted to get to know me because theres a single, buff Asian dude from Texas visiting a little known Baltic country. Everybody was nice because I was nice and I made an effort to be very open minded.

Here's where i'm getting at; You need to lock away your notions of what you think a person should look or feel like and work on things you can improve on. I suggest looking up Stoicism and take some lessons from the philosophy to improve your thought process.

>Had anyone here ever gone to a club alone?

To get it out of the way, no one will think its weird that you are there alone.
I've done this plenty of times and had fun every time.
I actually think it's a very good idea to go out on your own because you can stay as long as you like and don't have to worry about your friends going missing.
It also forces you to interact with strangers in order to have fun rather than taking the easy route and only interacting with your friends.

Stay save and don't get too drunk though.

>we're all gonna make it.

Hahaha thanks but no we're not. This is most honestly me just accepting my ugliness, giving up, saying "oh well it's not my fault I tried" and moving on with my life as best I can.

i'm not going to explain the human psyche to you if that's what you're asking; i'll boil it down to another analogy for you instead, 'it takes money to make money', basically you're going to need some start up capital. you need some friends to begin with to display to stanger you are worth making friends with. its fucking hard to explain because for most people this stuff is second nature, first nature, in fact, if thats a thing.

>I feel a sensory overload everywhere

That might actually be a sign of autism

>actually think it's a very good idea to go out on your own because you can stay as long as you like and don't have to worry about your friends going missing.

This part I agree with. I have liked my two other solo outings just because I didn't have to care about or be responsible for anyone else.

>It also forces you to interact with strangers in order to have fun rather than taking the easy route and only interacting with your friends.

This I disagree with. I can see no reason to try interacting with anyone. That's just going to create a trainwreck. In my experience 90% of girls will treat you like dogshit if you try to talk to them in a club and I can't take all that rejection right now. It really isn't worth it when there's nothing realistically to gain.

I'm just gonna hang out and nod my head while watching the DJ pretend he's actually doing somethibg for two hours.

Disappointment and failure come from having unrealistic expectations at the start. I know my place in the world.

I understand what you're saying in principle. I just don't think you understand at all the purpose of the thread or my situation. All that's irrelevent. I don't have any of those people to go with. And I'm too short and ugly to get sex from a club. So you might as well be explaining how to diffuse a bomb for all the relevance it has here.

>Disappointment and failure come from having unrealistic expectations at the start. I know my place in the world.

You are your own worst enemy.

Mfw my club buddy got addicted to heroin and fell off the map.

We were tactical in our club hunts. Both ruthlessly effective wing men for eachother. We'd walk away with several numbers each night...

>I MISS YOU JEFF DON'T BE DEAD!

Disagreed. I've hit on hundreds of girls at nightclubs. That part of my life is past. I'm not looking to relive that again.

I just want to get out of the house and do some stuff for a change.

>I can see no reason to try interacting with anyone. That's just going to create a trainwreck.

Or you might end up making friends.
Whatever you do, just make yourself approachable, dance, have fun.
Don't stand in a corner looking at your phone.

How many numbers turned out to be real or responded the next day?

Dude what alternate reality do you live in where short ugly guys get approached at clubs? I have been to hundreds of clubs in my life and this is not a thing that occurs.

We never got fake numbers. We would actually talk to the girls for a long while doing out buff-eachother-up thing to drive the conversation. By the end of the night we'd get the numbers because we genuinely treated these girls to a fun night.... aside from that Jeff and I are reasonably attractive.... though he might be dead now.

>JEFF BUDDY COME HOME!

>Disagreed. I've hit on hundreds of girls at nightclubs.

Okay. One guy at my company just got fired from his position 2 weeks ago. He worked as a PPC Manager and he was the manager for about 10 months before not showing up for work one day and getting fired the next. The director of the whole department was the original PPC manager and I volunteered to help out. So the next couple days, I asked questions and went over the procedures. I quickly found out that the guy that was fired was completely incompetent and the craziest part is within the 2 weeks of me taking some of the responsibilities, my director has complimented me on the work I have done. Apparently, I'm on par with him and by next month, I'll be able to surpass his skill level. This guy NEVER asked for the directors help once and he kept making the same mistake over and over again.

What's the point of the story? just in case you never caught on, it doesn't fucking matter if you talked to hundreds of girls at a club and failed all those times. If you never stopped to think, "hm, maybe I should try a different way of gonna bout this" then you can hit on a 1000 girls and you'll still never get laid.

>what is fun about this sort of thing?

Probably the concert part.

But I have a sense of humor, and I'm really good at detecting sarcasm, so it can't be... unless I have situational autism, which isn't a thing.

I literally don't care. The cost-benefit analysis is too poor for talking to random girls at clubs for me to do that again. I don't have the energy or interest.

I'm a socially normal person otherwise who has had many friends over his life and just happens to be cursed with being short, having deformed jaw growth, and nonwhite. Girls don't find me attractive. So be it. I'm getting jaw surgery again in the next 2 years. Maybe after that I'll be attractive enough.

Until then I'm not subjecting myself to the abuse and embarrassment of having girls treat me like dog shit just for trying to talk to them.

>he doesn't stay at home and plays vidya and watches anime besides lifting

you ledditors need to leave

Did it help you get chicks?

I'm not hot, but have always been a good flirt and girls were surprised when I told them I was a virgin until 22 and that I haven't been on a date since 2008

I stopped playing video games when I was 15. If I stayed home I'd probably just watch netflix, play drums, and work on some songs. I'd also spend at least 30 min looking into the mirror and hating myself for my fucked up face.

Trying to do something different.

approachable in the sense of having fun and interacting with people, not necessarily getting your dick sucked at the end of the night

i mean, what's the point. Nothing beats good ol vidya and animuz after a good day at the gym

I lost interest in video games because it felt pointless. I picked up music since and its just as pointless but at least I feel like I'm doing something more natural than staring at a screen which I do every other minute of the day.

Never got into anime because it's all stupid unrealistic romantic storylines.

Talk to people, don't be scared of rejection and don't act like an awkward fuck.

Yes, but it was a major rave (EDC) and drugs. Drugs help a lot.

Not him, but actually RSD stuff is a good gateway for actual self-realization and thats the ultimate way to get chicks since youll cease to be a needy sack of shit

Making it

No friends. Where does one find drugs?

Thanks but no thanks. I am not talking to anyone. They can all go fuck themselves for all I care.

I already know from extensive experience women consider me subhuman in any context except work. It is what it is.