How does Veeky Forums deal with binge eating disorder?

How does Veeky Forums deal with binge eating disorder?

we make fun of people who think it exists

fatty

Boogie pls go

Literally by being poor and doing keto, I made it too expensive to buy snacks and the fact that I'm in keto and will feel physically I'll if I eat something cheap and carby.

at worst I melt a bowl of cheese and eat it with a spoon or just sit there eating a hunk of butter. but then I'm out of cheese and too poor to buy more so my omelette taste like shit the next day.

stop being a faggot

My self hatred just motivates me to lift heavier.

you know when you go to the shop and go past all the junk food, or when you open the cupboard in your parents house and see junk?

when you do that you think to yourself "no" and shut it again. it's really not hard user

i do sports so i can eat as much as i want
also i don't eat junk

visualise yourself post-binge. I draw on the feelings of guilt and realise that it will bring me pleasure while I am binging, but after that final bite is done, knowing I just destroyed 7 days of hard work and dedication all for quite literally nothing because the guilt and self-hatred is more overpowering than any enjoyment I could possibly feel

I'm a man so it's not something that affects me.

By not eating enormous amount of food, you fucking worthless, spineless waste of DNA.

Your other thread sucked too

kek this is true though

Under rated wisdom. I too employ this method of thinking. Just chew gum or eat a bunch of delicious steamed broccoli or carrots

>sit there eating a hunk of butter.

How can I get on your level?

Have you done keto before? butter just clicks when you do, it's so creamy and delicate, it coats your mouth with bliss, I put it in my coffees, cook everything in it, and sometimes just eat spoonfuls of it.

I've never done keto and please for the love of god don't put butter in your coffee wtf

It's not a thing ffs. Fucking psychologists. It's called being a fatty kys.

you mad carb boy?

Something that helped me with shitty eating habits is constantly sorrounding myself with fitness related things.
Constantly watch doco's, all those UK fat shows, the US ones too, browse Veeky Forums, browse r/loseit etc.
It's incredibly hard to go out and grab some maccas if you've just watched 4 episodes of my 600lb life in a row.

post body

Fat people have the mentality of children this is why I hate them so much.

Ya know how when you were a kid and said "I'm gonna eat all the cookies and ice cream I want cause mommy and daddy can't stop me!" That's your mentality. Realize that as an adult you are not bound to doing ridiculous, harmful, childish things. All you have to do is say NO. Grow up plz.

I am a little mad yes.

Before and after I got on keto and started eating butter straight and putting it in my coffee

I believe that the guy on the left is you.

Wearing the same singlet in this one

Post one more but with ur penis in it so we can be sure.

>eating disorder
kek

the right picture of the first post has my dick out, I took it for a girl I just liked how it looked so I cropped it out. Look at the right hand

>delicious steamed broccoli or carrots

cmon

i mean i eat broccoli every day but