Do any of you guys have BED? It's so fucking hard to deal with, I don't know what to do

Do any of you guys have BED? It's so fucking hard to deal with, I don't know what to do.

you what? what's BED?

Yeah i've got a bed, mines pretty comfy tho t.bh

BDD?

Pomf

Bilateral Erection Disorder??

Thanks, OP for caring enough about your problem to clarify what you meant.

I know what you mean now, Binge Eating Disorder!

haha I'm in bed right now haha

Yeah I put my bed in my room and then bolted a mosquito net from outside the window and now i cant get the bed out without taking it apart which is hard af so i just put it on a vertical position when i want to clean my room (it's small room)

I do not have BED. But for the past two months I have been binging every day, I lost a lot of progress. I just binged again actually. I feel horrible, I don't know where this comes from suddenly.

OP I am maybe we can support each other? I really need to stop binging but I am ashamed of telling anyone I binge so much because I eat so much

Haha what a concieidenza me too

OP here, BED means Binge Eating Disorder, sorry for being a fat faggot

Kill yourself fatty.

stop eating

What, would you rather sleep on the fucking floor?

than be fat yes

Are you by chance trying to follow a super low fat diet ?

Back in the 90's this was the rage. I would try to follow a very low fat diet, but would find myself binging on fatty sugary junk every 4 or 5 days.

Now that I eat a lot of fat, I don't have these cravings.

hahahhahHAAAA me too and im not even that guy this is fucking mental

Switching to a mostly keto diet helped me stop. Eating high fat will actually physically satiate you and help kill the cravings. A high fat diet helps break the mental habit as well. I did a day of fasting to help get in the mindset.