If I'm gonna cut how do I make protein shakes with water without it being fucking DISGUSTING?

If I'm gonna cut how do I make protein shakes with water without it being fucking DISGUSTING?

Also post protein shake recipes and general Veeky Forums recipes

8 oz milk
1 scoop
.25 scoop nesquik powder

you're welcome

>with water
>8 oz milk

Carbonated water. Trust me.

Almond milk. It's 45 fucking calories per cup.

try heating it up first. that works for me

use less water or more powder

why not use skimmed milk?

4 eggs
2 ounce cream cheese
1 scoop whey (any flavor but I prefer chocolate. Brand doesnt matter but I use GNC. ON is also tasty).
1/2 scoop chia seeds
1/2 scoop of shredded coconut

Blend it all together and you get a nice thick pancake batter thats low carb and great for breakfast. Makes 2 regular sized pancakes and 1 large one from my experience. Fuck if I know the cals/macros though. Lots of protein and fat, sub 10g net carbs,

>think this is for a shake at first
>mounting horror.jpg

The real answer here is unflavored protein powder. Check out isopure

>he doesn't use milk

I have a crazy idea....

>use whole milk
>eat hearty
>work out harder to make up for the extra calories
>still lose weight

The extra calories will help you build muscle easier and lift harder and have the energy to do the cardio.Why shoot yourself in the foot over WATER SHAKES and feel like shit in the gym?

>nesquik
are you 8 years old?

> I always imagine these people who can't drink unflavored protein powder with water as chicken Tendie/Sip lovers.

They taste better as cold as possible. Put some ice in before you blend it or let it sit in the freezer. Chocolate is also better. Tastes like a cheap yoo-hoo.

>not using Nesquik in your shakes like Ronnie Coleman

To people telling me to use milk: I normally do, but if I'm cutting, it wouldn't be favorable to use milk, would it?

Be a fucking man, dude. If slamming like 12oz of something that isn't rotten or poisonous is too much, you're really never gonna make it.

Just use cold water and vanilla and drink it as quickly as possible.
Immediately after a work out I just go get cold water from the gym blubber and chug it

THIS

I'll never understand how people can be so disciplined and suffer so much in other areas to meet their fitness goals, but can't drink unflavored protein powder with water.

are u fucking joking man nesquik is for true beasts

As someone who used plain water for over 1.5 years... The lower cal almond milk that is vanilla flavored really makes shakes waaaaay better

Chocolate Muscle milk fan btw, a little instant coffee and powdered peanut butter, lecithin granules....Ice &blend

this.

people have a convoluted understanding of food, everyone is conditioned to expect 30g of sugar in everything.

once you break the cycle and cut out sugary shit, the normal and basic stuff starts to taste better.

Buy fruity flavor.
Add artificial sweetener.
Tastes more like smoothy king.

chocolate whey protein + milk + oats + banana

This bothers you?
>get home from the gym
>protein time
>forgot to buy milk
>fuck it, use water

All the time. At least once per jar of protein powder I use. It doesn't taste that bad. On the other hand, I'm underweight trying to gain muscle, and desu I hate eating. Any opportunity to absorb nutrients in liquid form I welcome with open arms.

salsa

i know it sounds weird but trust me

never tried unflavored
is it actually unflavored or is it pretty noticeable

Vanilla or chocolate powder, ice, shot of cold espresso, water, blend.

All the proton powders taste better blended with ice. I will drink it from a shaker if I'm late or need to, no hardship but iced and blended, texture and taste is more like a smoothie.

>buy packs of frozen strawberries and rasberries
>fill about 1/3 of your shaker with that frozen shit >1 or 2 scoops strawberry flavour
>a cup of almond milk.

use pic related for delicious healthy ice cream, fuck around with the receipe untill its good4u.

Thank me later