Can any one suggest muscle gain/bulk diets that retarded. around 3500cals...

can any one suggest muscle gain/bulk diets that retarded. around 3500cals? ive got my lifting down but can't eat enough to bulk

help a dude out

Food preferably

the grand mac is so falsely advertised. I was expecting two quarter pounder patties on a big mac and literally jizzed my pants in the car on the way to get it.

what I got was just two bigger paties (as in wider, not thicker) on a regular big mac. it was just a regular big mac that took more bites to eat.

Wouldn't a thicker burger still take more bites to eat?

we've got on in australia with three patties on each tier

meal one:

3 eggs 1 bagel + butter or whatever. that's about 450kcal

meal 2 + 3
250g fatty meat + 150g (dry) white rice + whatever veggies you like. that's about 1300kcal per meal.

then 1l of full fat milk after break fast and after lunch

about 3,600kcal

stop worrying about your macros and focus strictly on calories. Eat whatever the fuck you want to gain weight.

Is there a Baskin Robbins in your area?

>can any one suggest muscle gain/bulk diets that retarded. around 3500cals?

Why your tryin' to do a dirty bulk bro?

It's pretty easy with heavy fats on things to get some good calories...(i.e. cheese/creams/butters/oils etc) on healthy food to raise your calorie intake.

> 264grams of sugar
> 59g of saturated fat

Sweet jesus that freedom

How much does that cost?

I got diabeetus just looking at that

>Breakfast
Oatmeal (2 cups dry)
Fruit (Bananas, Strawberries, anything to make it taste better)
Nuts (trail mix, 1 cup)

>Lunch/Dinner
Brown Rice (1 cups dry)
Protein (whatever man, like I'm vegan but if that isn't your cup of beans then eat the meat you piece of shit, this serving should have 40g of protein)
Veggies (broccoli, carrots, green peas, 2 cups)

All of this will taste like shit unless you season it, I'm just here to recommend what food and what amounts, hope it helps.

definitely isn't a 3500 calorie diet though. good diet but not great for bulking imo.
I struggle quite a bit on eating over 3k calories in a day also man. I really suggest dirty bulking and just eating whatever the fuck you want and then just washing it down with whey protein at the end of the day so your protein intake is still high.

I ate 5 meals a day when I went from 150 lb 25% bf to 185 lb 20% bf over about 6 months.

My first meal of the day (7am) was a jimmy dean sausage biscuit the frozen variety and a protein shake (24g protein) in 8 oz milk (added another 7 or 8 g).

At 10 am, I ate a 2 oz of turkey on 2 slices of wheat bread with a slice of swiss cheese (90 calories of fat) and mayonaise (another probably 90 calories of fat).

I ate an identical sandwhich at 1:30 pm.

I had a protein bar from cliff bars on the way to the gym around 4:30pm.
Gym 5-6.
I got home and had a protein shake around 6:30.
Dinner at 8 was usually something like red beans and rice with sausage, chicken rice and veggies, hamburgers.

Usually had ice cream around 10:30 before bed.

Yeah dude, if you are working out enough, just eat as much as you can.
I had 2 bagels with cream cheese at 5am this morning, that's 280x2 or the bagels, plus a shit load of cream cheese, I'll just say
700 calories, and a liter of kefir 560 calories.
That's 1260 calories before 6am. you'll be surprised how hungry you are when you wake up early to eat.
Foods I enjoy on a daily basis and are easy to eat:
Bagels with whatever you like on top to make you salivate and down them, cottage cheese with jam, kefir, yogurt, sardines. I've never counted calories for /gaining/ weight, it's fucking a headache, I might rough estimate, but I eat maybe 6-7 times a day, I wouldn't say meals, because my girlfriend thinks I eat like a maniac, I go back and forth between eating a shitton of carbs, to eating 5 cans of tuna with vinegary hot sauce. The key is to eat foods that make you salivate, are soft, warm/sweet/umami.. you want to pretend you are a fat ass and need everything to go down quick before you realize you weren't hungry. Long post, but I escaped skelly and this is just my honest advice.

3500 is tough, i'm 6'4" and doing 3500 and holy fuck i just ate like 3 pounds of food and still need 500 for the day.

GOMAD

>I'm actually considering this

When I've had a busy day and need 1000+ calories I always stop at McDonald's

>2 McDoubles 440 cals each
>Orea McFlurry 330 cals, 38g of sugar

Meal of royalty