/plg/ Powerlifting General

Thread dedicated to the SPORT OF POWERLIFTING!

powerliftinggeneral.com/

>friendship edition

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOIcb0jhVEb/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BNX9Cj7hlC2/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BMe7ekMB1VI/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BK75HuMB9Vu/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BNX9Cj7hlC2/
instagram.com/p/BF8dQXLDIQj/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BBrVEDlDIVV/?taken-by=licawr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Selected Sheiko Bench tips:

1) Use the legs for support and to create initial momentum

2) Always try to increase the height of the bridge, it helps to make your body a spring and reduce benching distance

3) Use the widest grip you can

4) a. Prep cycle: If you want to press more, you will need to press more
b. Comp cycle: It is better to be undertrained than overtrained.

5) Try to always make a powerful lift off the chest, it will help you quickly pass the dead point

8) In the range of 70% or higher, try to always use the help of a spotter: for safety reasons, not to lose the power to lift, and to save your bridge

9) No bounces

10) Do a competition pause on the first rep of each set, if you want to - pause on each rep

12) Do the last heavy bench workout 14 days before the event

14) All world records in the bench press were set by athletes that held their shoulder blades together through the lift

delete you'r thread

What's the source on this info?

Boris Sheiko Official on facebook.

>8) In the range of 70% or higher, try to always use the help of a spotter: for safety reasons, not to lose the power to lift, and to save your bridge

Does he mean a hand out?

Exactly. He mentions it constantly, in fact he considers not using a handout to be a "mistake".

And it's not unjustified, considering how often people get injured from unracking the bar by themselves.
Unfortunately, not everyone has access to handouts for every training session.

So some bozo that works for him posts that stuff. It's not bad info, just cookie cutter and didn't sound like it came from an official book or whatever.

Sometimes it's other people who makes the posts.

But is the man himself, often. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's Sheiko himself who posts on his instagram and replies to people there.

And the things mentioned there, he has mentioned before in articles he's written or in videos.

>"just be yourself"

The mods are fucking idiots and are ruining this general

Please don't allow this behaviour

Boycott trappys thread

STOP DELETING OUR THREADS MODS

Where are you from?

kekkk

another post with broken English, not to mention trappy never had a dog claimed to only have cats lol

instagram.com/p/BOIcb0jhVEb/?taken-by=licawr

"Thank u :( i'm still bad."

>Why is so goddamn hard to study today, guys?

I'm confused. Trappy normally writes in perfect english better than native speakers. Why is her english so broken here?
Is this not actually her? And why did she unprivate her Instagram after vehemently hiding it for so long?

I sincerely hope Trappy kills himself one day.

I can swipe some sleeping pills from work if needed and mail it. Just fucking leave this site and this world you cancerous piece of shit.

THREAD FOR POWERLIFTING DISCUSSION AND NORTHING ELSE

"licawrWhy is so godamn hard to study today, guys?"

every single english sentence is written in broken shitty English

Livia Cavalcanti isnt trappy-chan

>weekly progression to a 3plate bench
Not bad, man.

I read the RTS manual last Summer and made a 3-day 4-week cycle based on a 4-week cycle in that book. Figured I could do well with RTS because of uni stress. Have only run it properly once tho, after which my quad started acting up and I brogrammed the rest of the available training time.
Now I run it without squats but with 3x/week deadlifting to make up for the lost lower body stress while also doing a rehab program made by Sabre.
Still getting a little used to the program tho. Clocked in a little more fatigue than planned last cycle.

I have to go to bed now. Talk to you later.

licawr "My paren'ts room vision"

>paren'ts
>vision
>not view
>paren'ts

meant to say her parents view, another broken English sentence, clearly Livia Cavalcanti can't speak or understand English well

>licawrGood morning ppl

>ppl

Trappy doesnt talk like that ever hm

How do u know when ur a GDE?

>Good morning ppl
instagram.com/p/BNX9Cj7hlC2/
>Why is so godamn hard to study today, guys?
>My paren'ts room vision
instagram.com/p/BF8dQXLDIQj/?taken-by=licawr
>Good night, ppl
instagram.com/p/BBrVEDlDIVV/?taken-by=licawr
>I'm in peace with my inside.
there's tonnes more.
'Trappy chan' spends 24/7 talking about lifting weights, but livia calcante has 1 picture on her entire instagram that has ANYTHING to do with lifting weights, captioned 'after workout'.
Livia calcante has a picture of her working in the store GAP, whereas 'trappy chan' claims to work in a gym.
Every single instagram post in english by 'livia calcante' is in broken english, whereas 'trappy chan' speaks in perfect english.
Is there ANY conclusive evidence, whatsoever, that 'trappy chan' is livia calcante?

>have to go to bed
Same man, already way too late. Laters!

>dat
not to mention someone in med school can't shitpost here 24'7 makes no sense

theres no way livia cavalcanti is trappychan

"Trappy" = sean

Or haino.

you realise all this effort you're spending can just be said as "timestamp or gtfo" ?

>spider landed on me and made me miss a spoto rep
REEEEEEEE

anyway
user, this level of obsession can't be healthy

Yeah there is literally no fucking way 'trappy chan' is livia calcante. 0 chance.
Instagram is always a reflection of what people want their lives to be like. Trappy chan wants their life to be about lifting weights. there is not a SINGLE post that suggests that on 'livia calcante's' instagram.
So, trappy. Who are you really?

>Bench single @8 felt like ass
>smash 5s super easy

wew

We'd appreciate you in our thread

this shit is confusing

Discord link!

>a thread made by and for obsessive anons
Pass.