/plg/ - powerlifting general

Welcome to /PLG/ - Powerlifting General.
Primarily for the purpose of becoming a better athlete on the platform, but all forms of strength training accepted!

Post progress, PR's, meet videos, schmexy lifts, or anything strength training related!
Powerliftinggeneral.com

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BK75HuMB9Vu/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BNX9Cj7hlC2/
instagram.com/p/BMe7ekMB1VI/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BF8dQXLDIQj/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BBrVEDlDIVV/?taken-by=licawr
instagram.com/p/BQtleHAgn2b/
google.co.uk/search?client=lightning&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mcgills lower back stabilisation&gws_rd=cr&ei=MTmqWNfYJYiKgAbLsrbYBA
strawpoll.me/12372084/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off cuck. Trappy already created a better thread

this should be a comfy thread Tbh lads

Neck yourself you pathetic orbiter.

Which one of you fucking niggers keep entering trappy as a tribute on /b/s hunger games threads

What are we training today?

Trappy a shit.

Murder thy'self'st

It's a Sunday motherfukxer

Trip on transvestite scum

Thoughts on ed coans 10 week deadlift?

instagram.com/p/BK75HuMB9Vu/?taken-by=licawr
>Good morning ppl
instagram.com/p/BNX9Cj7hlC2/
>Why is so godamn hard to study today, guys?
instagram.com/p/BMe7ekMB1VI/?taken-by=licawr
>My paren'ts room vision
instagram.com/p/BF8dQXLDIQj/?taken-by=licawr
>Good night, ppl
instagram.com/p/BBrVEDlDIVV/?taken-by=licawr
>I'm in peace with my inside.
there's tonnes more.
'Trappy chan' spends 24/7 talking about lifting weights, but livia calcante has 1 picture on her entire instagram that has ANYTHING to do with lifting weights, captioned 'after workout'.
Livia calcante has a picture of her working in the store GAP, whereas 'trappy chan' claims to work in a gym.
Every single instagram post in english by 'livia calcante' is in broken english, whereas 'trappy chan' speaks in perfect english.
Is there ANY conclusive evidence, whatsoever, that 'trappy chan' is livia calcante??

Sunday rest day. Tomorrow max effort floor press and shoulder accessories. Yesterday was box squats 377lbs 5x3

keep it in the other thread fucker

Goddamn it there's no way to escape the orbiters.

Why was the last thread removed? It broke no rules.

What

You brought this upon yourself, woman.

Except not tripping??????

You are not livia calcante. Who are you? My guess is the trip known as 'Haino' pretending to be livia calcante. You are a weak, twink male.

Reminder everybody who has taken advice from trappy chan is taking advice from a MALE who STRUGGLES to deadlift 130KG!
Bizarre!

Where are you from?

Tried that already. Sigh~

So you were Rafael (Haino) afterall LOL

>orbiters
You're a liar.

Don't trip here if you're going to lie and get some innocent girl stalked you non-lifting, hobbit looking fag.

Try it for a year

HAHAHA. Your gig is up, Haino. We all know who you are

Post a timestamp or fuck off. You've already posted your face and BF. Literally take one picture with a timestamp and all this will end.

It's up to you to stop this. I want plg back but orbiters won't stop. Just take a timestamp.

It's like 2016 all over again.
Newfags are the worst.

You could leave, also we know youre a mod.

No you didnt. Go and stay go.

YOUR reminder that Jonnie Candito has spent the past two years obsessing over sumo but he still snapped his shit up and hasn't uploaded in almost a year.

I fucking hate sumo deadlifting so fucking much

Its over Haino you're not Livia Cavalcanti

you guys can add the real one on snapchat licawr and talk to her like I'm doing right now lol

Makes sense as to why trappy chan came back after getting doxxed too.
Because he didn't get doxxed. A random girl he knows/possibly stalks got doxxed. His personal life was at no risk.

This is trappy with his trip off.
>newfag
Youre a newfag you idiot.

POWERLIFTING

instagram.com/p/BQtleHAgn2b/

95kg feeling good and shoulder hasn't made a peep for we'll well over a month.

Maybe I'll bench something decent this year

So, Paul (PRutus)
How does it feel you've been falling in love with a brazillian twink MALE called Rafael? How many times did you jack off to him? LOL

Haino used pics of his ex (livia) while pretending to be a fag. Check the archives.

He's a triggered little hobbit degenerate.

Why don't you get some damn lights

I have an obsession with bursting black heads and zits

Please help me

strictly speaking, unnecessary

So hopefully now the one reason certain people (isley, other weeb trips) didn't mind trappy chan around was because of his 'advice'. Now you know he is a weak little hobbit who can't even deadlift THREE PLATES you might tell him to fuck off as well.

Discord link?

link?

Livia is 21 years old. She will complete 22 this year.
She is a undergrad in biomedicine.
She has facebook pictures dating back to 2011.
She was a 15 years old and looked like a girl.

Do you train in a shirt?

So the hobbit should be gone for good if he's not a complete retard. Isley, paul etc and anybody else who defended/orbited this retard should be ashamed and also banned from posting in plg for 1 month.
Even if he comes back we all know hes a weak retarded mentally ill hobbit MALE (not even a tranny) so we can all, including isley and paul, filter and report.
He's gone for good.
KYS Rafael.

I support this motion.

SO pulled my back Friday deadlifting. Felt multiple pops mid spine and put the weight down, stood up straight and had trouble breathing. Any position other than hunched over was extremely uncomfortable. I stretched out and put heat on it the past couple days but it's still pretty sore in certain positions, mainly bending to the side.. I'm supposed to deadlift tomorrow and was wondering if I should risk it while wearing a belt/lower weight or just skip deads tomorrow and wait until Friday again.

Hmm.. Livia has a facebook friend that looks exactly like this individual.
I wonder if anyone would be interested in his facebook.
fb.com @ moltramari

I thought it was Lith the one who fell inlove with the trappy?

are you retarded thats not him this is

fb.com / 100008472757467

So this fag is trappy?

yes trappy tried to say they both posted on Veeky Forums but hardly knew eachother despite photos of them holding hands and shit

I've learned that beside feeling good, warmth could potentially worsen an injury in the back (or anywhere). You should rarther put ice on it and let it rest. Just fyi.

Yes. Without a doubt.
When trappy was first doxxed as 'livia calcante' he stopped posting because people were getting close to him. However, he couldn't live without plg so he started tripping as 'haino' and posted EXACTLY like trappy chan, same hours, same spam, same 'advice' everything. He fucked up though, he actually posted a video of himself deadlifting and claimed it to be a 'client of his'.
He then left for a short while before returning as 'trappy chan' and claiming to be livia calcante. We were amazed because we couldn't understand how somebody would return as though nothing had happened after just being doxxed as a tranny, when people he knew didn't even know he was such.
That's because he is in fact HAINO, who's ex girlfriend is livia calcante. He is this guy

Didn't they have a plg Facebook chat? Which profile posted?

Oh and whoever is talking to livia calcante on snapchat should tell her some stalker is posting her pictures online and pretending to be her, and should report him to the police.

>the SPORT OF POWERLIFTING

>Calcante
Why do you keep calling her that

Just a t-shirt.

also, I think I'm gonna work up to a heavy clean single after these push presses desu

Good question, maybe isley or someone who was in the chat can answer
probably a throw away account

Don't listen to this guy user. Ice is for swelling, If there is no swelling of the area don't ice it. Common misconception.

Wow

Amazing, simply amazing.
Any thoughts on how to get this faggot to leve for good though?
Keep in mind i truly think he either is a mod or is good friends with one.

Isnt isley a fag though? Thought he white knighted for trappy?

You could get a blast shirt for shoulder support. Plenty of used inzers on eBay.

Push presses are fun as hell. Doing those today made me realize how unathletic powerlifting is.

Which posts are Sean's? I know Sean is baiting you guys the fuck out.

Sean speaks to Livia every day over discord, they exchange pictures and talk over voice chat.

Sean is also Dino btw

P-pls respond...
I'll try ice tonight.
I"ll look into it.

>tfw going full blueshoes on these """oly""""" lifts

>Any thoughts on how to get this faggot to leve for good though?
the fact we know who he is, we know his friends and we have proof of what he's been doing over the past year (pretending to be a transexual online, using images of his ex girlfriend). you just have to send a few screenshots to his facebook friends and he'll be known as a freak, if he isn't already.
Maybe he doesn't care, and it doesn't matter. We know he's a fraud now so everybody can stop replying to him, report him and filter him and we can finally move on from the worst plg era in history.
We hit rock bottom. It's time to get out

The retarded ones

Is this really bait? No one is getting emotionally rused and this seems to all add up pretty well

What are you talking about Dino

Time to start doing
google.co.uk/search?client=lightning&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mcgills lower back stabilisation&gws_rd=cr&ei=MTmqWNfYJYiKgAbLsrbYBA

If pain persists come back and I'll help you even more

these posts are all you need to figure out livia is blatantly NOT trappy chan

Listen here asshole (dino), I know you're baiting all these retards into thinking trappy is haino.

Trappy is livia, there is too much evidence to support that statement, even a time stamp.

The most concrete evidence is you!
Just like you beta orbited sparrow, you've beta orbited a literal man. I know for fact you to talk to trappy every day, so you must know that he is in fact Livia.

Nice damage control attempt Haino. Fuck off and kys.
Or perhaps Sean is behind this whole thing and pretending to be Livia all along, and Sean used Haino's deadlifting video as an attempt to prove he had 'clients'. Either way, it's over.

trappychan on the far right, livia next to trpapychan

There is not a SINGLE piece of evidence pointing to ANY CONNECTION AT ALL WHATSOEVER between trappy chan and livia cavalcante.
Fuck off Haino or Sean. Whichever you are.

But the timestamp was made by livia cavalcanti who came here from facebook to tell everyone that she isnt trappy lol

I cant believe you retards unironically fell for the Livia = Trappy maymay when she explicitly told us that her name was Luna back in 2014

lmao trappy would just need to post a timestamp.

I actually think that trappy=Haino is counterintelligence and samefigging to throw of people getting near.

Listen here asshole
I used to lift two (2) more plates than you in my hayday, now I'm just lifting for a toned belly.

You're being rused by Sean. All of you.

but all the pics are taken from either livias fb, instagram or snapchat

Yes before anybody believes that bullshit, an user contacted livia calcante on facebook to try and figure out this whole thing
Livia had NO IDEA what Veeky Forums was, and user made Livia come here and post a timestamp to show she isn't 'trappy chan'.
So any timestamp pic that gets posted around, was Livia proving she WASN'T trappy chan.
There is ZERO connection between livia calcante being trappy chan. ZERO.

I can lift 300kg

Trappy is the man we know as Haino, or Sean.
One of the two
What is your point? Trappy chan is Sean?

Sean has baited you all out

Trappy-chan IS livia

All your connections are retarded

Sean has been here since 2013. He knows who's who, and he knows trappy is livia.

Wtf I hate trappy now

Also take this poll some other user created in the first thread lmao
strawpoll.me/12372084/

Go away Haino. Stop trying to save this mess. It's over.
TRAPPY CHAN IS NOT LIVIA.

ok thanks sean/trappy

wtf i love trappy now

I'm trying really hard not to be like fat retard
But its so hard!!!!

Didn't bench today because I feel burned out as fuck. Will the fire ever return, lads?

Is panzer here? I need help.

Either take some time off training or take some time and don't touch anything close to the comp movements. Weightlifting movements, running, jumping etc. Do whatever you want but no powerlifting movements. In time if you really genuinely enjoy powerlifting, the fire will be back to train again. Or sign up for a comp if you haven't competed in a while

Twink lifting weight at very high speeds.jpg

>not being pumped for the easiest lift

plebbbb

Bench is life.

Dude.

It makes me sad how close we were to finding this out all along. But we had to endure another 5 months of trappy even though the info we needed to expose him was right under our noses the whole time.
Oh well, better late than never.