Never entered overdrive mode and passed out in the gym

>never entered overdrive mode and passed out in the gym
>making it

Choose one, fags

Shoo shoo ulgy elf

At least I don't look a character from the world of warcraft cutting room floor.

BY ASURA! BY ASURA!

Thalmor don't belong in Skyrim!

>Not having such a fine degree of overdrive control that you can't finish a work out, go back home and take a shower with the only force animating your body being your fighting spirit
>making it

>Not working out so hard that you start to feel lightheaded so you go to the bathroom sit on the toilet and suddenly lose most of your motor control while your ears ring your stomach churns and your vision turns dark red but never actually end up puking or completely blacking out and play it off as you had to take a shit

NOT GOING TO MAKE IT
right

Your water got spiked. You probably dont remember getting raped

>Implying I had drank anything yet

Who is this ugly motherfucker and why are you posting his pics lmao

He posted in a face gains thread saying he looked better thrusting his jaw forward and refusing to believe when we told him he looks gay af and seems like his mouth is an anus
Reminder to not post your face unless you want to be photoshopped to look like an elf I guess too

>photoshopped

>not working out so hard that you feel like youre going to puke and pass out on the drive home so you pull over and lie down while your arms lock up and you shake until you manage to find something to eat

its like youre not even trying to make it

But I did.

Can someone explain the origins of this pic without getting tolkeinesque on me? As faras I can tell someone was showing off their jaw?

I actually did collapse at a track meet back in high school. Wasn't even being too retarded, it turns out I was just born with a shitty heart. Doesn't really fuck with me too much tho, and it's a convenient excuse for a lot of things.

Tell me Veeky Forums, what does overdrive mode feel like?

YOU;RE THE HERO OF KVATCH

Like shit, I felt dizzy as fuck like I was going to pass out

This is Alex. Alex used to shitpost in /fraud/ because he was heavily autistic and natty.

Alex blogposted incessantly. Alex broke /fraud/ and Veeky Forums rules, and got permabanned for ban evasion.

Dont be like Alex.

If you pass out from lifting, you are in *horrible* shape. Only a gymcel who's done nothing but lift and occasionally jog for 20 minutes while "cutting" would ever actually pass out in a gym.

Sad fact is, it isnt photoshopped.

Oh thanks god.
I knew he was banned,but didnt know it was permanent.
Fuck that retarded cunt.

Sounds like hypoglycemia desu

Dude that shit feels so orgasmic. Its only happened to me twice during 2 hour workouts.

thats a really cool ear

no sarcasm, i just really like ears

>Orgasmic
It felt like I was going to die, I wouldn't call it orgasmic.

Making what, bad decisions? Yeah I tend to avoid that.