Ask a guy who makes 6 figures a month, has traveled for the past few months to 3 continents, 6 countries...

Ask a guy who makes 6 figures a month, has traveled for the past few months to 3 continents, 6 countries, and a dozen cities, and works entirely online less than 5 hours a day anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/hot-opportunity-right-now.54372/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name and address? What company do you work for?

How did you find this website?

I work for myself
I've browsed this website for years

you making those figures in Zimbabwe dollars or what

No US dollars

How do I build a sustainable self-employed income of 50k a year plus

Or what skills do I need/ should I focus on to do so.

where does your money come from

Keep trying different businesses until something clicks. Once it works you just scale what is working.

Why are you still working for 5 hours a day, when it isn't necessary? Do you feel your identity is too wrapped up in your job, wealth, and status?

That's not what I asked. Name and address?

>tfw have it even better
>NEET with daddies inheritance money

suck my dick smugposter

shut up dummy nobody is going to do that
you're not as smart as you think you are

Nice fantasy roleplay OP

It takes just as much work to maintain money as it does to make it
Your money and name will disappear in time. My name and money will leave a dent in the world for centuries

Oh, is this the roleplay thread?

*notices budlge* OwO

>ask me anything
>not that
>but still believe everything I'm telling you

Fuck off you larping faggot

"Human life. Duration: momentary. Nature: changeable. Perception: dim. Condition of Body: decaying. Soul: spinning around. Fortune: unpredictable. Lasting Fame: uncertain. Sum Up: The body and its parts are a river, the soul a dream and mist, life is warfare and a journey far from home, lasting reputation is oblivion."

why are you posting here?

im not op, just another sane individual
shut the fuck up

I'm in a new country and I'm by myself bored

You think I give a fuck? /trash/ exists for a reason if you wanna role play with op

congrats, OP! I'm on my way to where you are. was stuck in a respected but ultimately deadbeat job for the last five years, not knowing what exactly I should do with my life. Now everything seems to be starting to fall in to place and I plan on doing exactly what you're doing once it does: Work online, negotiating deals, while traveling and just generally enjoying life in different places and living like a goddamn king! Wish me luck

hurrr im smarter than everyone
oh op did you say ask you ANYTHING?
uh huh ok then tell me yoour name and address???? can't do it?? then why'd you make a ask me ANYTHING thread???? xd

shut the fuck up i dont care what yu think just want to show you how average you fucking are you piece of shit

What country

I'll bite. What's the next big industry?

Why do you think this is roleplay? Your mindset will keep you broke forever. I'm not kidding, that poor mindset reflects your inner beliefs about money, you'll literally will be destined to be broke.

Thanks

Good luck

>Ask me how I'm able to make 6 figures and travel the world while working 5 hours a day from home!
>SH-SH-SHUT UP GUYS! I'M NOT OP BUT C'MON TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you white knighting for an anonymous and blatantly lying OP?

>Why do you think this is roleplay?

>Keep trying different businesses until something clicks

I sincerely apologize. Thank you for the enlightening advice, Ray Kroc.

Finally a good question, there's so many upcoming industries that will change how everyone lives.

Solar, biofuels, synthetic food production, vertical farming, cloud education, brain mapping, reverse aging, bionic eyesight, self driving cars, space exploration, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, contact lens smartphones, climate engineering, etc. All these will change how you, and especially your kids will live.

You're not going to make it

What industry/sector are you in? Never heard of anyone in business who made that much money by running things online.

Taking anal for the first time, any tips?

What should I do im stuck in a shit job that pays bad.

>>Veeky Forums

I guess it taught you hubris

>Solar, biofuels, synthetic food production, vertical farming, cloud education, brain mapping, reverse aging, bionic eyesight, self driving cars, space exploration, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, contact lens smartphones, climate engineering, etc. All these will change how you, and especially your kids will live.

Nice copy and paste, buddy.
thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/hot-opportunity-right-now.54372/

hahahahahaha.

go away ego douche.

sage

Trump shouldn't you be calling Putin a loser and tweeting about cnn fake news instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums

>My name and money will leave a dent in the world for centuries
it really won't, bro.

Those industries aren't originally from that website. Its actually from a guy named Ryan Allis. Then again he isn't really the one that came up with them. Everyone in the cutting edge of business can name those industries off the top of their head.

Try harder buddy, you're not going to make it.

Every single one of the examples you named is from a comment in that thread, in the exact same order...

So either you're Ryan Allis, pic related (the guy who made the post), or you're getting your "answers" from Google and 3 year old forum threads. Which is it?

Im asking you to stop sending me those fucking emails telling how you make 6 figures working at home for only 5hrs a week. Nigga.

What is it like knowing that you're at the top of the food chain essentially? You are experiencing most people on this world will never get.

Not shaming you or anything, but I often think how fortunate I am to have been born in a first world country instead of some shit hole, and I'm curious what the other side of that would be as well.

Neither of those options are correct. Whats through door #3?

>I literally just happened to rattle that off the top of my head

Good question. The thing is when you get to this level, you start meeting people who are still miles ahead of you so it feels like I can always do more and still get "higher on the food chain"

higher like who? Any examples? Not like names, but so and so started his own business when he was 5, this person owns 20 jet planes, etc.

Are there things that we get wrong about such a high level? Is it glorious or just decent after a certain point?

There's people who are the same age as you in the same industry as you yet are making 10x what you're making. That really grinds my gears.

And it really depends on the entrepreneur. Some people are happy making $10k a month. That's really nothing though. Other people, like Elon Musk for example, used all his savings that he made from selling Paypal, $170MM, and invested it all into two other businesses that made him billions in revenue.

Holy kek

How?
Business owner?
How long do you work?
Do you think whatever you do can fit alongside+gym+social life+downtime or will I have to sac my 52k full time 40 hours a week job

How do you know whether someone is for real or just bullshitting? or whether someone actually wants to swindle/trick you to steal your money? i'm flying to qatar tomorrow and will meet some incredibly intelligent and successful people with crazy contacts but i'm not 100% sure if i can trust them to not fuck me over

People get fucked over all the time. It takes experience and practice listening to your gut.

>being so stupid you think this thread belongs on Veeky Forums

Man you've really been no help at all. I'm not expecting you to be a fucking sensei but come on man what even is the point in giving useless one liners

You're doing a deal with people you've never met in Qatar and you don't know enough about your own industry to tell whether someone is planning on laying you out. That's not my fault if you don't have the legal resources or background to protect yourself.

kek I've been reasing this thread like "how does keep getting away with it?", he just keeps giving vague "follow your gut" answers and expects people to believe him, he does what I do when I bullshit normies into respecting me

KEKEKEKEK

nice

bc RAWR mean "I love u!" In DINOSAUR!!!! XDDD send this msg to of ur most emo friendz! if you get or more bak, u will be visited by DAHVIE VANITY from BOTDF! AND HE WILL TAKE U ON A SHOPPING SPREE TO HOT TOPIC if u don't send this 2 at least pplz, u will be kicked out of the mall and banned from ALL HOT TOPICZ so remember 2 send 2 ALL ur friendz and remember music is LYFE IN WIT A BULLET OUT WIT HEARTS xDDDD RAWRRRR (that means I love u in dinosaur )

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

This is a shit thread.

All this is great but what about peanut butter that wont stick to the roof of your mouth....how can you even consider yourself successful without being apart of that movement?

Not Veeky Forums related. Fuck off

What is this from, user?