/fit I just realized the impact aesthetics have on women

Was dating this girl I knew forever and she always thought I was cute.
She always used to date ugly insecure dudes though because they would legit do anything for her. A guy even bought her 500 dollar ear rings for her fucking birthday.

>She was always fucking me on the side because I was aesthetic while she would complain about how she wasn't attracted to the sweet guys physically

Eventually we dated and three weeks later she starts talking to another ugly chubby insecure loser who is a cringefest because "hurr durr he makes me feel secure and loved"

>Told me she was needy and insecure and jealous that any girl was going to take me away from her and she hates herself for it

>told me she couldn't focus on schoolwork, was losing track of her and constantly hated that she would stalk me on social media because she was in fear of losing me 24/7

>that feel when you basically make a sloot go batshit insane simply because you're aesthetic

We're all gonna make it brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

basicknowledge101.com/pdf/Teleology.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niiice

I don't understand, she's obviously banging fat, insecure dudes on the side now that she's dating you.

How can you not see nor understand this?
IF a woman cheats on others to bang you, THEN she will cheat on you to bang others.

You're her side fuck while she's giving herself out to fat and greasy dudes.

She's basically saying that you're the only person in her class that she's willing and able to fuck, but you're not emotionally/mentally worth being around for too long. She just wants you because you're easy D.

This chick will end up causing trouble down the road, bro. Cut her out and raise your standards a bit. You'll never look back once you do.

>IF a woman cheats on others to bang you, THEN she will cheat on you to bang others.

I don't think that matters to OP user, you sound like a beta faggot.

Just get another sloot and move on.

I already cut her off the moment I saw the cringey love confession the guy was sending her. And the melodramatic crazy texts she was sending him.
I went NC on her and haven't even told her I broke up with her, and don't plan on it.
She can whore herself out to the highest bidder for all I care, I just find it so funny how I basically didn't do anything boyfriend-like. I didn't pay for her meals, open doors for her, any of that shit. Yet she still went apeshit crazy.
Then eventually finds an ugly chubby pale gothic guy that is willing to supplicate to her emotions because she doesn't know how to handle her own.

you and your gf sound like pathetic, empty people who will never be happy

In my experience since getting fit, the aesthetic bonus buys you a bonus month or two on relationships that were going to fail anyway. Legit reasons to break up will arise, but instead of going through with it either one of you will come running back "trying to make it work" because you're actually worried the next one isn't guaranteed to be an upgrade. That'll be enough to come back when they/you shouldn't and/or stay too long, but then the same original non physical issues will come back, break up again, maybe repeat third time, then you both finally can't do it any more.

True story, more than once.

She was already insane friend. That whole mental senario you just laid out is pretty common.

Damn bro hate that you kind of went through that cycle. Sounds emotionally draining af.
Gotta just keep making it and letting sloots do their thing and just using them until you find one who is worth more than your dick.
but based upon your story I won't be surprised if she hits me up over the summer or something when she's home and "misses me" and isn't attracted to her new boyfriend anymore lol
B-but she didn't go insane because of me???
Srs though yeah she already was, just gives me a little boost to know she went even crazier for a while when I came around.

Aesthetics conquer all

Keep it up famalam

>but based upon your story I won't be surprised if she hits me up over the summer or something when she's home and "misses me" and isn't attracted to her new boyfriend anymore lol

Trust me, even it isn't this one you WILL have it happen eventually. Happened to me with the last two serious relationships. At about 2 months in you, she, or both will find out you're not compatible for obvious reasons. Fight, break up, so the cycle I mentioned above for an extra 2 months. When the same shit is still causing the same problems after 4 months someone will get exhausted and bail.

>literally getting cucked by beta, ugly men
>brags about it on Veeky Forums
What did OP mean by this?

Nice brah as long as you're able to walk away from it with something is what matters.
If you mean a guy who spent countless hours and times confessing his love to her while she screamed to me time and time again "God daddy i love your fucking cock please teach your dirty little whore a lesson" while I choked her and spanked her and everything in-between, only for the ugly beta man to not even get a kiss the entire time... Then I guess I got cucked.
Also to prove i'm not lying:

Same thing happened to me. All kind of arose because all my friends at uni were girls and I'm more attractive than she is. She said she would stalk my social media everyday and cry herself to sleep every night.

>women

Is that pic achievable natty?

Yes, it's me. Usually in cbt threads

How tall are you

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

alright lads I'll post my story from yesterday

>be me, 6'4", but mostly chubby/skinnyfat throughout my life because I loved junk food
>friend has a pretty cute nerdy gf, let's call her Katy
>we get together for a tabletop game night with friend, Katy and 3 other people
>nobody seen me for a couple of weeks, lost a lot of weight and gained muscle, HUGE face gains, start mirin myself in the mirror even
>walk into the room, everyone says hi, friend is getting something from his car
>Katy goes in for a hug and as she hugs me says "oh wow user"
>everyone says that I've gotten taller
>tfw still 6'4", I just got slimmer
>tfw got mired at all evening long by Katy and another qt
>tfw Katy suggests going out next weekend and says "you'll be there, right user?"
>tfw cock harder than the rocky mountains

I met a girl on skype and she flew from Isle of Man to Cambridge to visit me and we had sex but she had a boyfriend at the time and she said she would break up with him and she did then she asked me out and I said no lol

Wild weekend of sex though my dick was red raw holy fuck

Had a similar experience with my ex-girlfriend, except it's still kind of going on. We get really close, we do well for a little while, then she gets super busy cause she's a college athlete and doesn't put the time in to make it work. So we break up, I bang another girl and she realizes I was a catch and no one else who looks like me would treat her nicely, and the whole cycle starts again. I'm in the beginning stages of a 3rd cycle and I'm seriously considering just dropping her.

The problem is, she's really tall, really fucking hot, and she's an extremely honest and nice person. Complete wife material. Even when we break up, I can be 100% certain she won't sleep with anyone else. But she's just so fucking busy with her sport.

There was a thread a couple week ago where people were talking about the unintended side effects of getting fit, and having to act differently around friend's gf's and such was one of them.

I'll act extremely oblivious and uninterested when I feel stuff like that coming on, just to avoid shit. The other night, I got really really fucking high and my roommate and his girlfriend come stumbling in drunk and kind of in a fight, and roommate's girlfriend walks over to me and like hugs me for like a minute. Just completely ignored her. It was weird.

if you guys are breaking up consistently, there must be something more going on than her just being busy, user. she's clearly got some issues with committing to you and putting the energy in to make you part of her life. based on what you said, i'd drop her for good, dude. you want someone who wants to be with you badly enough that you never question it

no homo

I want to be strong and resist the natural urges, even though it's hard, especially since I haven't gotten my dick wet in the last 6 months, ever since my last gf broke up with me and I realized that being Veeky Forums is required for me to be happy

But fuck man, it's so damn hard to give something like that up. I go out and I see all these slutty, crazy ass girls, and I don't want to be with any of them. Even though we didn't get to hang out nearly enough, it was so nice knowing that I had a smokeshow girlfriend, who cared about me and would never cheat on me.

That's the thing that keeps bringing me back.

it's not good to stay with someone just because you don't see another good option, bro, but you know that. it's definitely hard as fuck to walk away from something like that but i promise you there are a million girls like her that will like you enough to put their fucking back into it. get out of that shit, man. i bet that's lonely as hell. you deserve better than someone that can't make up their mind

It's definitely way harder during the winter, when everyone is cuffed. But the last thing you want is to lose guy friends (no homo). Especially guys with girlfriends, who won't steal girls from you. Because guy friends are what helps get girls, without friend's you're just a creepy loser.

Bitches be crazy

He's the bull, retard.

Well that's basically the situation I'm in now. We broke up in November, and I've been banging this other 7/10 who would do literally anything for me since then. And it's a crazy feeling too, because I get from her exactly what I wanted from my ex-girlfriend, but I just don't really want it. It's almost like this chick was treating me the same way I treated my ex-girlfriend and it fucking sucks because I'm doing to her the same thing my ex was doing to me. My ex-girlfriend just started texting me recently, and it's obvious she's not over me at all.

I was close to being in love with my ex the second time around, and it's hard to ignore those feelings. I was perfect for her, and she knows it, it's just such a shame she doesn't lock me down.

That feel when you fuck so much that your dick literally throbs and pains you when it gets hard again and you just want your boner to go away even though it still feels good at the same time

kek
you have made it brother

>I'm 6'4", fairly successful in my field
>I think I'm just confident but I get called arrogant a fair bit
>Past few months have been great with girls
>I've had two different girls in the past 2 weekends.
>The last one on Saturday night I picked up at a party
>Brought her back to my place.
>Threw her around the room, up against the walls, she loved it
>In 3 days time another girl is coming around my place for 'dinner'
>This morning I noticed marks on my walls
>They are from her fake tan, had to wash them off
>My neck and shoulders are covered in hickeys
>Trying every home remedy to get rid of them before the next girl comes around

Funnily enough 2 years ago I would have considered that this is what making it feels like. But it doesn't actually make me happy, I think its just a mirage guys.

Shush...degenerate.

sounds like you need some alone time, man. clearly the 7/10 isn't the way to go, probably because of those fucked up feelings w/ your ex. honestly dude, i don't know you, but it sounds a lot like your ex is taking advantage of the fact that you keep coming back to her. you seem like a nice guy and my guess is you're not into the 7/10 because your relationship with her just shows you how unhappy and pathetic you feel in the relationship with your ex... if that makes sense.

get out, bro. be alone for a while, shake these feelings, assess what you learned from this stage of your romantic life, and adjust.

i'm just some user though

Hey man, 2 years ago what you're currently living was just a dream. Learn to enjoy yourself.

Honestly bro unless she is doing shit for you that you can't do on your own or another girl can't give you, then i'd just drop her.
She doesn't sound worth the drama man.
If you two were just fucking and knew you were both just fucking then maybe it would be different.

My motto when it comes to dating a girl is:
What can you give me, that I don't already have, or that I can't get on my own? AKA what makes you irreplaceable, and if you aren't, then you're not worth dating.
This is probably also why i've only dated two girls for a total of 5 weeks in my lifetime, and both of them weren't worth the amount of time I spent fucking them desu

Of course fucking random sloots isn't going to make you happy, it's just fun bro.
What makes you happy and satisfied is yourself, nobody else.
The moment you think some girl can make you happy, is the moment you've already started fighting a losing battle my friend.

Keep fucking girls, because down the road once you meet some bros you'll have a nice drunk talk about all the girls you've fucked.

It's goddamn tough as fuck reading that shit man. Because you're right. She's not using me, or at least not trying to, but the fact is, I was miserable in that relationship because she couldn't or wouldn't offer what I wanted. I don't think that's gonna change.

She's going through some tough shit right now, and I want to be there to support her through it, but I think I have to nip it before it gets any further this time. I got some fitness slut's number at a superbowl party I threw the other day, so maybe I'll fucks around with that.

Thanks user.

She gives me a lot, when she can. She's stable, intelligent, composed, sexy, you name it. She helps me deal with anything I ask, and she always takes a noble and humanitarian look. She's not afraid to tell me I'm wrong, and that's something I appreciate. But the problem is that she's just not around enough. We basically had a long distance relationship, even though we lived 10 minutes apart. In season, she's gone every other weekend, and she practices 5 hours/day while also dealing with school. I supported her through that whole season, went to all of her games, did what I could, and she really, truthfully did appreciate it. She appreciated me. But we just couldn't spend enough time together, and you can't make a relationship work if you can't spend time together.

that's the hardest shit. my last ex was similar. loved her, would do anything, she just couldn't give what i needed. i feel you. i'd tell her honestly why you can't talk to her anymore, and sever ties completely. it's not your job to help her, and it's better for both of you to stop talking. otherwise you'll both remain in this love limbo. hope any of this was helpful and didn't sound condescending.

you're welcome, user. best of luck.

Yeah true. I've really come to realise that much of a man's social standing comes from his success with women.

Though some time ago I met a girl who I thought was incredible. I thought about her everyday. I imagined a life with her, I cut contact with all the girls chasing me in favor of her. Then we had finally sex and the feeling disappeared, I felt nothing anymore for her. I had to let her down. It felt terrible. The whole ordeal confused me greatly.

Honestly bro, when it comes down to it, at the end of the day if she wants to make time for you then she will. How do you think military wives stay faithful to their husbands? Because they choose to. I'm not saying she doesn't care about you because it seems like she does, but obviously she has things that are more important to her, than you.

I know it probably sounds rough but that's the honest truth. If you two both wanted this thing to work, then it would. You might be thinking you couldn't spend enough time together, but there are people out there who see each other for one day out of the month and still manage to be together.

Life comes to down to choices, and priorities.
Obviously she chose school and sports over you, and that was her decision, so don't think you can do something to change her mind, because she came up with her choice on her own.

Once you spend a certain amount of time together, you start to really find out what you don't like about that person. It happens to everyone bro.
Same sloot I LOVED fucking at night, was the same sloot I resented because she took so long to get ready, and didn't respect the fact that I want to be successful and have a routine.

Girls will always come and go, but as long as you look good and are attractive, they will never actually leave.

Did the right thing user, good job.

We're all gonna make it brahs

Thanks famalam.
Still feeling kind of used desu but at least I got used for my body like a chad and not like some cuck who has kids and a job and supports his wife while she cheats on him with chad

Well the moment a fuck buddy tells you how crazy she is for you and you don't have feelings for her yourself it's the only healthy thing for both to just stop right there. You're probably more aesthetic than average, well above the other guys she met.

But I think if you'd have tried being bf material for her like the other dudes did she'd have lost her obsession with you.

Guy friends have a lot more value than a cheap fuck. They won't trust you if you hit on their girls.

Also, this is probably the first time a chick acted like that to you. It's most likely not that she wants the dick, it's that she wants your attention. She wants to feel validated by the good looking guys and maybe tries to make her bf a little jealous. That's it, women act like that.

>she's obviously banging fat, insecure dudes on the side now that she's dating you.

I don't think OP is dating her, sounds like she is just a fuck buddy.

>attributing aesthetics to being able to fuck insane women

basicknowledge101.com/pdf/Teleology.pdf

>Funnily enough 2 years ago I would have considered that this is what making it feels like. But it doesn't actually make me happy, I think its just a mirage guys.

Hedonic treadmill / Viparinama-dukkha strikes again.

Why wont you let her follow her dreams and support her if she wont be cheating on you?

You sound like a douche tbqh senpai

>You sound like a douche tbqh senpai
That's why he is not a virgin and you are

>jealous of you leaving her
>she tries to leave you for a beta

She tried to manipulate you dawg. Just because it didn't work doesn't make you an alpha. She was a slut who wanted a beta over you.

Didn't make it.

If life is taking you two in two different directions you need to decide if that person is worth changing your life for; make the decision and never regret it or look back.

So just to review; a confirmed slut cucked you with a beta and you think you're alpha?
The fucking mental gymnastics here man, Jesus Christ.

>Actively fucking an insane whore is out fucking multiple fatass greaseballs at the same time

I hold you to higher standards than this, user

I know that feel.

It made me cheat on my ex and devolve into degenerate behaviour

wait you're bragging about fucking a girl who dates guys fat and ugly

what am i missing here?
seems like you're the beta

You seem like a woman. Cut the soy and hormone pumped chicken senpai.

>date 19 y/o
>really sweet and doting but super fucking insecure
>note that while dating her im a skinnyfat with decent face gains, after droppinh 70 lbs
>always tells me I dont have to look better, Im already perfect "to her" looks wise
>eventually gets mad that in the 7 months we dated i never bough ther anything like jewelry
>she also never like my diet and always tried to get me to break it]

in the end i determined she wanted to change me to her her standard and wants regardless of how i fucking am naturally

Other than sleeping and fucking once a week I don't spend more than 20 mins with my wife on a daily basis. Why are you such a needy beta faggot? It's not like she's cheating on you.

Sounds like you're just being a pussy because your world revolves around her and you expect her to do the same but she's not a spineless faggot like you.

I swear you reformed fatties are still the same old attention deprived insecure fat kid on the inside.

I wouldnt even consider myself to have an aesthetic body but I feel out a shirt alright,
I was at a party on the weekend and I slapped this girls ass and just straight up told her boyfriend and hes like "yeah its all cool". Fucking LOL, I am 6'2 and pretty good looking though.

You have to be above 18 to post here.

You dodged a bullet user

I am 19, gate crashed some 18th. It was set up like a little club

Don't you know you have to provide photo 18 when claiming to be above 18?

Sometimes we'll go 3 weeks without seeing each other. Is that me being needy? To want to see my significant other once in a 3 week period?

>she was needy and insecure and jealous

Don't you see it? The guys she was with are exactly the same. They buy her expensive shit so she fucks them and stays with them because thery're insecure. And so is she, because any woman with self-esteem won't bang an unattractive and needy guy for a pair of earrings. Like begets like.
Dating her/ making her your gf is a massive mistake, my man. She'll eventually miss having a guy suck up to her, and she'll look for a source of validation outside of you eventually.

You may not realise this, but that girl is esentially the female equivalent of the guys she used to date. Be forewarned.

Sorry brah, didn't read that. Disregard above.

>Lose a ton of weight over the summer (250 -> 180)
>at a house party
>Friends GF who I've pretty much never talked to approaches me and subtly hints at wanting a threesome
>I get a what the perplexed look on my face and she backs off saying she was just joking
wew

>tramp stamp
>its a quote tattoo

Holy fucking shit how disgusting. What's the point of this thread?

>fucking once a week
>Wife
For what purpose?

Seems to me the first 6 months of relationship is best six months.
>Sex all the time, she is trying to impress
>Everything is new
>You haven't had time to learn those small things to hate yet
Is there a good reason to not date and drop around six to 9 month mark?

wow op you found a genuine slut

so proud of you

It's a fucking snapchat text what is wrong with you

Tell her you are ending it you ass.

Nah there is no point.
I blocked her on instagram and snapchat and already deleted her number as well. She hasnt texted me in two days so she obviously knows that i'm not down for her shit anymore.

I'll give it a few weeks and wait until she texts me saying she missed me so I can just say "fuck off" and end it like that hehe

Or maybe she will never text me at all which i'm 100% fine with anyway

Either way i'm not wasting any of my time giving her closure. She doesn't need it.

>Life comes to down to choices, and priorities.
Obviously she chose school and sports over you, and that was her decision, so don't think you can do something to change her mind, because she came up with her choice on her own.

Good advice and spot on. When someone tells you they have a priority that ranks higher than your needs in the relationship, it can only go one of two ways: You discuss and agree on some kind of compromise that's necessary so that you're both getting what you need/deserve out of the relationship, or the person will say they just can't lower the importance of that priority which gives you an ultimatum - stay in it and continually feel less important than xyz priority, or stand up for yourself and say that's their right to have different priorities than you but you can't stay in a situation that isn't changing and will continue to be hurtful for you.

In my case, the girl wants kids and a husband. But also wants to get smashed 5 nights out of the week. Tried to explain to her that's not realistic, there's no way to do both of those things. So she made it clear that *at this time in her life* the lure of alcohol feels more important. That's her prerogative. Kills me to know her priorities are that fucked up and that she'll never get that life she *truly* wants until she changes, but I'm not sitting around getting abused for the foreseeable future until she finally connects the dots.

She even asked if we could at least be friends. I said no. And a hard no at that. That would be painful for me, not doing it, good luck.

You didn't look closely enough.

Confusing sexual compatibility for relationship potential. Don't do it user, recognise limitations

>tfw girls look at me and talk to me in bars

I can't date ugly guys, but this is why I wouldn't date aesthetic guys either. Even the hottest bitches go mental over their attractive boyfriends. Fuck that. I have to be more loved in a relationship or it won't work out.

>date weak girl
>omg she cray
Yeah, try dating people with some actual self confidence, you may find they're a bit more challenging

Have you ever tried acting like an adult?

>All these other guys with this chick are fucking losers
>Except me lol I made ti right guys?

You got played

and yet anybody who loves somebody with an attitude like that is a total beta cuck. enjoy your manlet.

Are you blind? It's clearly a snapchat text, and yes, I'm talking about the small black text situated right above her ass.

not natty or manlet either way you're a bitch lmao

For real, this kid is delusional as fuck.

>loving anyone but your immediate family
beta

get that insecurity checked breh

Oh yeah op how tall are you?

Your abs look weird man you gotta work on getting an bigger lower abs

>She always used to date ugly insecure dudes though because they would legit do anything for her

My girlfriend used to date guys like that. I used to date girls like that. Now we both feel neglected in our relationship because we're used to being waited on hand-and-foot.

Wut do?

Sex is the most natural drug there is. But it's still a drug.

>mfw gf told me she'd never leave me no matter what, "even if you rape some girl i will wait for you while you're in prison"

I honestly had no idea how to respond

They might just trying to be nice and include you. Or just being terrible women. Either way, a lot of the shit mentioned ITT here have happened to me on multiple occasions, and I'm ugly as sin. Girls want attention, and you being aesthetic is just an added bonus.

>Didn't rape the shit out of her

Cuck