Paralyse gut for max calorie intake

sup Veeky Forums. My sister has IBS and takes these mebeverine tablets (pic related). She's gone abroad on vacation and left loads of them here. The way this medicine works is it paralyses the muscles in the bowels which move digested food along.

So this gives me an idea. What if I take them with a big meal (I dont have IBS). Surely then the digested food will sit in my intestines for longer and i'll be able to absorb more of the calories and protein from the food?

Will this work? Let me know because I want to try it with my next meal. Cheers.

are you dumb

>absorbe more of the calories and protein

lol WHAT

Take a bunch and let us know what happens

yeah give it a shot. In fact take them all and hopefully you will also die

Yeah absolutely nothing could go wrong.

Yea it will work like for one meal until the food starts clogging up and you end up with fecal vomits

what's the problem? I'm 99% sure that human digestion isn't perfectly efficient. It's not like every single glucose molecule or protein amino acid or whatever gets absorbed from the food into your body because it gets digested and quickly moved on so you can shit it out. So by taking these pills, it'll keep the food in the digestion part of my gut for longer so hopefully I can absorb everything with perfect efficiency.

Do it for science.

your body is already able to detect a large meal and slow things down.

think of it like this
>be caveman
>kill a lion, eat it before it rots
>eat like 500g protein in one sitting
>keep travelling, eat berries for the next week
>don't lose any gains because dat cut of lion meat still digesting slowly with slower enzymes breaking down protein
>hide behind a rock and BRAAAAAP at the end of the week
>mfw.oogabooga

Let us know how your hospital visit ends up

fuckwad that's not how kreb cycle works.

nice

yeah but im not a caveman and I shit every day rather than every week. so your example just proves that i'm wasting protein.

pic related proof.

LOL this should become a new copypasta

i'm not talking about the krebs cycle...im talking about absorption from the gut.

Eat them all and ask the guy who does your autopsy to post results.

You don't flush everything out at the same time. You can eat meat and fruit and shit out the remains of fruit while the meat is still digesting

Nigga you are all sorts of retarded

Mebeverine is an antimuscarinic drug that acts to slow down gut motility. The gut is motile in our rest and digest phase. This works for people who have such great parasympathetic tone that they never reach sympathetic tone of their guts. If you are normal and take this you'll end up constipated and possibly have an elevated heart rate depending on the drugs pharmacodynamics. As for absorption of the food, our body already does a great job of absorbing the nutrition from our food unless it's moving too fast (aka IBS). You're just going to waste her medicine.