Not eating enough fat causes low testosterone. Can you still eat enough fat without having to play macro Tetris...

Not eating enough fat causes low testosterone. Can you still eat enough fat without having to play macro Tetris? I feel jealous of normies who don't think about stuff like this.

Yes.

Thanks for the detailed response.

I personally cannot. I aim for 40%C 30%P 30%F. I never hit my carbs. It's always like 40%, 40%, 20%, at best. I always just end up justifying it with "calories in vs calories out".

Just go for lower carbs higher fat..

Is this you Guncle?
I think you'll find it very hard to get your fat calories under 20% while getting enough protein without living off of shakes and lettuce. Just eat freaking turkey and eggs and you'll get there and most people consider those relatively lean protein sources.

just mentally limit carbs

I eat all the fat and protein I want and the only thing I mentally worry about is carbs

funny cause I'm going for a body like OP's pic

What exactly do you mean by like the pic? How would you describe what you're trying to attain?

eat as much as you want stupid plebs with low testosterone trying to make gainz haha

carbs take care of themselves as most stuff we eat have them, so I just make sure to eat eggs and/or buttery stuff for the fat. protein... we're on fit so you know about that.

I do IF so I just load up at night.

if I'm missing something I get a craving during the 16-hour fast.

Are all of you memeing or do you actually count calories like autists? Never counted a single day

Ignore lower back..

how much is enough fat though, is the fat on your body not enough you lardo? do you really need more? More fat won't have a steroid like effect.

Not eating enough carbs causes low testosterone. Can you still eat enough carbs without having to play macro Tetris? I feel jealous of normies who don't think about stuff like this.

For whatever reason, the body doesn't seem to make hormones from stored fat.

Not that you need a ton of fat intake. You'd only have problems if you were specifically trying to go zero-fat on your diet.

>Never counted a single day

SPOOKY SKELETON PLS GO

Your body makes hormones from cholesterol actually.

..A body like his?

Thats why your traps and delts are lacking, they are a sign of testosterone

>ignore lower back
You obviously did

Just get some fats in your daily diet ffs
Here are some good sources;
Egg yolk
Fatty Beef / Pork / Fish
Nuts
Avocado
Olives
Cheese