Do 19-20 year old girls feel sexual attraction to 30 year old fit males?

do 19-20 year old girls feel sexual attraction to 30 year old fit males?

Yes. Quite a lot do. 'They're more mature' I've been told.

yes but 19-20 year old girls are fucking annoying

Depends how fat your wallet is

Why would they feel any more attraction than to 25 year old fit males?

>more test
>look less like a dad
>males start to peak physically
>more likely to connect/get into a relationship with

Because 30 year olds have less of a chance of being some autismo shitlord that is constantly thinking of test levels and alpha/beta meme shit while being more financially stable.

Also, you think looking less like a dad is necessarily a good thing? kek

yes, but it's the best (legal) pussy

But that's really the only good thing and that gets old. I'm 33 and every woman I've been in a relationship with was younger than me. The best pussy was when I dated a 19 year old a few years ago for two years (till she turned 21) but she was a fucking lunatic stalker nut job. The rest were all somewhere in their 20's but all were immature and though the fucking was great, it was never enough.

At this point I'd be happy with a woman in her 30's who is marriage material, but I've never had or ever want kids and finding a woman in her 30's who is not married, doesn't have kids, and isn't a fucking whale is near impossible.

I was bisexual at one point but dudes in my area are fucking whores who fuck everything that moves and I'll be damned if I get in the AIDS train.

Yes but it's creeepy for you to even look at them

No it isn't - I see 30+ dudes with 19-24 year olds all the time.

No decent quality girl is going to get with a man 12 years her senior. You find some 18yos who will and even some pretty ones but they're gonna be damaged goods.

If you are 30+ and not already in a successful marriage then where the fuck do you find anything but damaged goods?

>underage b&, the post

It all about how damaged.
>26 yo average looking girl who put off marriage until educated and established gets with a 32 year old bloke
>18yo broken home drug addict pretty girl gets with 32 year old bloke

>getting married before 30

>Because 30 year olds have less of a chance of being some autismo shitlord that is constantly thinking of test levels and alpha/beta meme

uhh, what?

A 25 year old is going to have higher test than a 30 year old, meaning he is going to be more virile and energetic . That's not "meme shit", it's fact. A young girl is going to have a different life style, and usually expectations, than a 30 year old man. They are a generation apart, a 30 year old is most likely looking to settle/long term while a younger girl is not. Im aware OP said sexual attraction, but these are general preconceived notions and very real.

>Also, you think looking less like a dad is necessarily a good thing?

You mean having less hair, being less fit, and having an awful fashion sense? Yeah, I'd say so

>financially stable

yeah, that's the only advantage, more time to come up with wealth. There is no way they would choose a rich 25 year old over a rich 30. It's an advantage because you supposedly had 5 more years to make yourself worth something. Even then, being ugly as fuck isn't going to get you young girls just because you have 50k in the bank, unless they're hookers

The ideal age to get matried is 30-31. By that point you've had all your fun.

What about the people who lose their virginity at 29?

does autism get better with age? is there hope for me? pls answer..

There is no way they would choose a rich 25 year old over a rich 30

other way around*

Not him, but a lot of girls fall for the older guy meme. Also, stop thinking in terms of test, girls don't give a shit about test.

They fucked up.

>Not just holding out one more year to gain your wizard powers

>he thinks men peak in attractiveness at 25

Why do you think all Hollywood sex symbols are in their 30s and 40s?

>2017
>falling to the marriage meme

2/10 made me reply

>Why do you think all Hollywood sex symbols are in their 30s and 40s?

because they're rich hollywood sex symbols? Men finish developing at roughly that age. For the average man it only gets worse from that point on. Tell me, physically, what would make a 40 year old version of a man more attractive than his 28 year old self? The face is finished developing, the body is at its natural peak, and he retains his hair/skin/muscle.

I know what you're referring to, the "men peak in the 40s", but its because of assumed wealth. Also remember that we aren't celebrities, we are average normal people, account for that.

Truth, especially at my Uni girls love daddies. Older, Some times over weight, dad bod.

not really, you gotta change because the world certanly isnt going to.

>i was bisexual at one point

Ive got some bad news for you m80

nigga u gay

If you're under 20, then edges usually round out over time. If you're over 21 then you're probably autistic for life.

Lmao what if I just turned 20? Do I still have a chance, how do I fix myself?

Well it means that you've come this far without figuring out how to fix your perceived problems, which is the big point; if you start actually getting into adulthood without being introspective enough to either accept or understand and fix your problems then that's a good sign you never will without outside intervention.

So what are your issues specifically?

Maybe, I'm 20 and my last girlfriend was 29, she even initiated conversation with me st the gym. Who knows though i seem to hit it off quite well with older girls compared to fresh 18

Stop having premarital sex.

>marriage
I hate the bourgeoise and their prevailing ideology so much.

>mfw my turbo autism ceased senior year of college and I smashed mad pussy for weeks and weeks but what about those lost years?

Agreed, everyone should just be free to fuck around with whoever they want, who the fuck even cares about properly raising your own kids into actual contributing members of society when you can just smash pussy and avoid paying alimony xDD

I think that 30 year old fit males are better than anyone younger then them that isn't fit.

this. go for the /2+7 rule. if you're 30, you should go for 23 year olds at LEAST. and yes, they are attracted to well adjusted 30 year old fit males.

28 y/o here
Can confirm

28 y/o here
Can confirm

hmm by your math its actually 22 years olds.

girls feel sexual attraction to males who have

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

regardless of their age

Hahaha this is actually what cucks think. Dude leave your mom's bf basement for a while, most 19-24yo girls love older guys with good reason, no matter their "quality". I'm fact, they behave less shitty around actual men because they know they can't manipulate them as easily as boys.

>mfw you will never understand with that attitude
>mfw dating 3 high quality girls around 10 years younger than me
Feels good man

at 20 years old it was everything i could do to tolerate dating 20 year old girls. i can't imagine dealing with it now 9 years later. 20 year old girls are fucking retarded.

If you take care of your skin and work out you can look like 30 in your 40s, it depends if you let your age define you

This. Recently banged an 18 year old as a 32 year old and immediately realised how immature and annoying I was as a teenager.

How are people so fucking immature and annoying these days.

>How are people so fucking immature and annoying these days
>these day

it's been like this forever, you're just beginning to notice.

Please tell me he didnt kill the goat :0(

i love lying on the internet too user!

Women are effectively stateless, when it comes to their sexuality.

She doesn't care what you were before, or what you will be in the future. She cares that you make her vagina tingle now.

That's all that matters in a hookup. Future is slightly more important for LTR, but not much more important as most women can't think beyond the frame of "what have you done for me in the last five minutes?" and "what will you do for me in the next five minutes?"

Tl;dr: if you're fit, go smash some girls. Nothing matters beyond that they're attracted to you, in this moment.

My 23 year old co-worker is currently fucking a 38 year old dude. She's cute, she could definitely pull an attractive dude her age but she's got daddy issues or some shit I guess. I try not to get involved.

Actually a 30 y/o male has more test

>>girls can tell the difference in test between a 25 year old and a 30 year old
>>girls can perceive a 5% decrease from peak test, and will choose who to date and who not to date based on it

Jesus fit is truly autistic. You probably also think that there's some rubric in women's heads with points for height, money, test, dick length, and other measureables, and if you can change this or that thing you can cross some magical threshold where every girl above X/10 hotness will be unlocked, like levels in a video game. Jesus Christ you people are pathetic.

30 is a good age for men. You're established, you can have a great body, you should be established in your career, your face is finally fully developed, you should be financially stable and independent.
All these things are extremely attractive to a younger girl, around 20 to 23.

You don't. There is literally nothing left past 30 that isn't damaged beyond repair. You have to go significantly younger or accept the reality that being a stud in your late 30s and beyond is a meme unless you like being a stud to damaged goods who are finally getting off the cock carousel.

"Marriage is a meme" is a meme. If you're not retarded and are a decent quality man, it is not hard to find a good woman to marry. Divorce statistics are massively skewed by the uneducated, the poor, and the non-white/Asian. If you and the woman are both white, college educated (especially with graduate degrees) and make at least median income for your city, you have to massively fuck things up to end up divorced.

kek

Men become more gaunt and intensely handsome as they age up to usually 55 depending on genes. Boys look like boys.

Yes, but the 28 year old by definition doesn't have the non-physical factors that the 40 year old has, and if they're even somewhat physically close, those other factors will FAR outweigh the minor difference in appearance. Hell, for many women, it can even outweigh a significant difference in appearance

seems about right
/thread

roll

Kill yourself 2bh

rell

Yeah, girls totally reason in terms of test. Half my gf's asked me to get my t levels checked before committing to our relationship

>implying all men over 30 aren't on lowdose test

Veeky Forums Am I creepy for hooking up with 18/19 year olds when I'm 23? I've been with 2 so far from tinder.

true dat.
also money

alot! well im not quit 30 yet (28).
Im fucking 18-19-20 years old all the time

>get married
>fags

please kill yourself soon

nope.
It's usually easier to handle when you're young so in that way it can get worse. When you're young you are still naïve and think things will get better. In a way this makes you stronger. But eventually reality cathes up and bites you in the ass.

Autism is beyond your reach to control or change. But you can also learn to cope better and then it gets better over time. Depends on you and what you'll do with your time and energy.

>decent quality girl

I love this meme.

>uses 'bourgeoise" unironically

I bet you think when the "glorious revolution" occurs you'll be a card carrying party member instead of a factory drone, too.

fuck off retard

>>>/9gag/

rollin

top kek