Cigarettes/vaping

Does anyone smoke cigarettes or vape? I know cigs and nictotine are bad for putting on muscle but i'm super addicted. Considering switching over to vaping because they're relatively healthier than cigarettes, even though i think vapes are really lame.

It's all terrible and thinking that vaping is better than cigarettes is like thinking snorting dope is better than slamming it.

that's true though

Why did you choose an analogy that was correct

I do my best not to ever buy a pack but if im out with friends who smoke, ill usually buy them a drink and just bum cigs from them all night. Im hanging with a friend tomorrow and his wife doesnt like him smoking. we both have off work and she doesnt so we are gonna get a pack. except for situations like that, i rarely smoke.

i think it definitely affects my lifts. if i know im going to be smoking, ill try and get my lifts in before.

It's all shit, you're better off either stopping, or forsaking everything else and smoking much more so you die faster.

Assuming a pack is USD $5(it's probably more), and you smoke a pack a day(I'm interpreting "super addicted" to chain smoker) then you're literally burning $35 a week to damage your health. In a 30 day month that's $150, five times what my gym membership at Anytime Fitness costs, and yearly it's roughly $1,800, enough to get a pretty decent home gym going.

So yeah, either fully embrace it and kys, or stop. Not worth sitting in the area where it just perpetually makes your life shittier.

i have asthma and i know i shouldn't smoke but dude, it's impossible. no matter what there will always be instances where you crave smoking.

being with friends who smoke doesn't help.

I used to smoke cigs on the regular but ever since I started dipping I've barely smoked any. Dip is wonderful honestly I don't care what anyone says. It's so much safer than smoking and if you take care of your teeth (as you always should) you'll got nothing to worry about.

Quit cigs early January and switched to occasional vape and I swear to god my lung capacity is worse than it was with tobacco.

i'm slowly weaning myself off cigarettes and thinking of switching to a vape but i don't know what and how to buy in aus

I mean snorting dope is better than slamming. And vaping is better than smoking. All are pretty gay though.

>nictotine are bad for putting on muscle
U wot m8

>chainsmoker
>can run 1.5 miles in 9 minutes

It's all about building up your lungs tolerance levels. It fucking sucked when I first started, but now my body's acclimated.
Not smoking shit cigarettes filled with toxins and additives helps too. I either roll my own or buy top shelf Dunhills

I was smart enough to never get addicted, and I watched my brother, who smoked ridiculous amounts for years, stop cold turkey and not throw the bitch fit that other people seem to.

I mean idk, I never dug myself into that hole, but to me smokers are like fat people: they pay exorbitant amounts of money to dig themselves into the hole and just say fuck it or start justifying why they "can't" climb out. Both are shit, and both are unpleasant to be around if you aren't one of them.

I smoked a pack a day of the black American Spirit's for a few years and it definitely destroyed my lungs. I have been working out for a few months, and trying to quit smoking at the same time.

I haven't had a cigarette in over two weeks and the urge is almost completely gone. My lifts are better, I'm not constantly out of breath and I've started cardio to help me even further, although I can still feel it in my lungs after I run.

>the only way to quit is cold turkey, fuck vaping.

I was a smoker for 7 years until I got fed up with how it affected my lung capacity along with future health problems that it would cause. I tried multiple times to quit cold turkey with no success. When I heard about vapes I figured I'd buy a decent one for around $100 since I had just gotten a good amount of money back from my taxes. Worked beautifully. I think it took only a week for me to fully switch over from cigs to vaping. After half a year my lungs recovered quite a bit and felt so much better. Even tried a cig for old time's sake and it tasted awful to me. Fast forward 2 years of lowering the nicotine content in the juice and I completely weened myself off and haven't had any nicotine in almost a year now.

I would say try to quit on your own willpower first just to see if you can, but if you can't and just need to mimic the smoking action then get a vaporizer and quit that way. Just don't use it as a replacement. And don't just buy the cheap gas station ones they are awful. Splurge a bit and get a decent quality one from a shop so you'll actually enjoy it enough to not switch back.

actually nicotine helps restrict estrogen. you can read up on it.

I smoke occasionally whenever someone offers.
About to smoke one right now but prob wont again for a few months at least

quit faggot i did it a year ago and its been the best thing ive ever done with my life.

basic vape with high nicotine juice

all stimulants are appetite suppressants

man u have to order nicotine from overseas but its legal

>i cant quit because i lack the mental fortitude

read as: "I'm never going to make it"

I quit with the help of vaping. I smoked a fuckton of cigarettes, had tried to quit cold turkey a few times but it was a disaster. Decided to get a vape just to try it, and before I knew it I switched to vaping completely. Then I could just gradually lower the nicotine levels over the course of about 3-4 months untill zero and then quit vaping alltogether.

I know that vaping isn't good for your lungs either, but it definitely helped me get down to 0% nicotine.

I kind of saw it similar as progress in the gym: putting 5kg extra on your squat might feel uncomfortable, and it'll be heavy, and next day it's gonna hurt, but its gonna make you progress, and next time it'll be easier.

It was the same with cutting down the nicotine, it's gonna be uncomfortable for a couple of days, but eventually it gets easier.

As someone who's smoked a pack a day or more, it's crazy how disgusting cigarettes are to me now. I tried a drag from a friend and smoking just feels so alien to me now. Really glad I was able to quit, even if I had to do it with something as gay as vaping.

how do you dip without fucking your teeth up
its almost like saying as long as you do it safely you can smoke cigs without fucking your lungs up